Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Migan for the updates.

Yeay ... Sam is baaccckkk... nice outfit.

I haven't seen the episode.  Waiting to be shown.

Congratulations to PP team for 1000th episode.  Unless you can give good episodes in future, please do so.  Otherwise, please close down with happy ending.
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sam is back🤣🤣
Only urupadiyanama vishayam in that 1000th epsiode..

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My take on the 1000th episode -  

Though I was mighty impressed with it being done live, I somehow did not like this episode as it was just a total hodgepodge of events. 

The voices, I believe were not dubbed as always and that accounted for the low tenor/sound but the entire sequence from a story perspective only...pch.. 

There you have Deivaanai coming all of a sudden feeling bad about long gone Prasadhu and maha... Why was this needed? And meena sort of pacifying her.. (?? When she deliberately supported prasadhu not to tell others) and dhideer nu that house rental girl comes, says she is going with them. Then does an about turn and says she will go later... Andha iruttula she is going to go later.. enna dhaan kaaraikkudi yaa irundhaalum? And then she does not even go! 

Suddenly guhan comes... where was Rajesh when Guhan came? And Guhan is shown as a sensible guy and all of a sudden, he doesn't care abt Ragini's reputation and comes inside and closes the door? Come on...

And he insists on talking to her...  

Then all of a sudden there is Kamu... her talks with Guhan.. again pch... finally agreeing.. why did she go inside...? 

And the ever present open door policy... 

Dhideer MTR packets maadhiri again the entry of Pirai Pusspa and new agora, sorry agori Sam.. the way he talked and roamed abt... not to my palette for sure.

And their reason for coming...coz Sam wanted to come see them...!! Just as they came, they leave.. again door open. 

Then comes MM.. why, for God's sake? What purpose does he have here, other than being part of a live show? I do not see any reason at all for his visit nor his abusive talks and even more, irritating presence. 

Then walks in Rajesh.. sorry runs in...and neither MM nor Rags so much even caught a peripheral glimpse of him...!!! Wow! These people are sharp. 

And he conveniently finds a coil of rope just in the place he is hiding.. 

Then comes Gopi and co.. and all of them leave Ragini there deliberately.. and just as they sauntered in, they leave to go join Meenakshi.. if so, why did they do an about turn and come back? 

Aah..next comes the PP brothers. Ragini's mild shouts cannot be heard by them? 

And suddenly the troop who left to go to the temple are back where all this is happening.. and where did PP Jr find the knife?

Andha aayiramkaal veettula ovvoru moolailayum ovvoru kaththi vechchiruppaangaLO?

Sariyaana virumaandi family. 

Ennavo ponga.. only that they decided and executed so many thukkadaa scenes all live without any mishaps (who cares abt the story or logic) is commendable. 

And pray tell, where is josiar? Wasn't he supposed to wait to gloat and salivate over the death knell abt to fall on PP Seniors household?

pEsaama iruttula avan anga vandhu, avanai kuthi irukkalaam, either Rajesh or PP Jr. that would have been poetic justice. 

But in the end, full credit goes to TM for giving apt stage and preference to Mouli and Poovilangu Mohan and even his lady love, Malar.

My appreciation went by a good notch for the way he showed respect to the senior cast and to other technicians. 

Again, the story was nothing to write about but the way it was executed deserves a big applause...considering all was done live and in one shot... with no rehearsal or bgm and own voices.

Edited by swash2 - 10 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent analysis swash 👏.
 Guests gone , house free , just watched the the ulaga saadhanai episode , as such my ears drums damaged ever since i started watching this serial. Had to strain to catch up with the dialogues.

Well Am supposed to do update today. Soon will watch & post.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LONGEST CONTINUOUS TV CAMERA SHOT LIVE
Ulaga sadhanai
Guinness Record

Nadhaswaram Serial Wons Guinness Award

Consider it an achievement or a moment of pride or a record-breaking effort at continual entertainment, we at Sun TV Network would like to celebrate this triumph of officially being recognized in the Guinness World Record by sharing the news with all our stakeholders and the media.

We have set the record for LONGEST CONTINUOUS TV CAMERA SHOT LIVE' where the record attempt was telecast live on 5th March 2014 on Sun TV clocking 23 minutes 25 seconds to celebrate the 1000th episode of the TV serial Nadhaswaram'.

This challenging attempt involved three arduous days of planning and preparing by the 96 member cast and crew with an entire episode filmed as a single shot with a single HD camera single-handedly held by the cinematographer, Mr. Sarath Chandar throughout. The scenes that required a zero margin error were backed by impeccable performances by the artists who are mostly newcomers introduced in this serial with very few experienced actors. Unlike re-recording that gets done in a closed studio much later after the editing is done, this task was executed flawlessly by Mr. Sanjeev Rathan with on-the-spot background music streamed in sync with the dialogues and telecast live' for the first time by any television channel in the world. The audience of Sun TV got to witness a Live' episode of their favourite serial with all elements of drama, comedy, suspense and action without any technical glitches or time lag in the transmission and telecast of the episode. Shot in a small village near Kaaraikudi, the cast and crew had the co-operation of the residents of the entire village, Pallathur, where the episode was shot and they maintained absolute silence during the filming of the episode to control any kind of ambient noise that could reach the place of shooting.

Sun TV Network lapped up the idea of doing this live' episode without a scintilla of doubt to pull this off when the director Mr. Thirumurugan suggested this idea and promptly came forward in organizing the OB (Outdoor Broadcast) Van, HD Camera, additional security and everything else required to make this a spectacular success.

Guinness World Record receives more than a thousand applications a week with fewer than 5% of these ever becoming a Guinness World Records title. In such a competitive scenario, Sun TV Network Limited headed by Sun Group Chairman Mr. Kalanithi Maran is glad to have broken the record as a well-coordinated team in association with the director and producer of the Nadhaswaram' serial Mr. Thirumurugan Muniyandi of Thiru Pictures.

Two words to finally sum up our feat as how Guinness World Records, the universally recognized authority on record-breaking achievements think and describe the record holders to the whole world: Officially Amazing
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Friday episode still not uploaded.  Will have to do only tomorrow.
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

I knew you will be here today - Y am i not surprised? lolz. Welcome 😛

Yet to watch the episode. Will comment after watching it online. Reading all build ups - am like okay need to watch re.

😆
I only saw it when I saw people posting in comments section that it was shown live.
I was really curious to see how it turned out so saw it. 😃
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
To all Womens Out There.. In here.. 

Happy Women's Day..

Join us in the celebration..

Happy International Women Day 2014 : Inspiring Change 
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tonite episode will be late since the video havent been uploaded.. 
Hopefully the video will be uploaded by tomorrow.. 

Have fun weekend everyone...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article Ratna...