Shantanu Maheshwari Birthday Preparation Thread - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
We kept time 12 pm IST so that all the details/edits/description/vm's/messages etc can be posted here till then and we can start compiling.

About the banner the main post can have one header banner. Non animated so that we can combine the banners by both the sides together into animated one. Like the example I posted it is three non animated banners combined together-http://a.imageshack.us/img801/1183/animation2w.gif

Depending on introduction data we can add the animated ones in the main post. If we are not able to add all the banners in main post we can put them in VM/Edits section.

Diya you wanted to make some additions in your introduction post if it is done post it here.

Joshua you need to post your introduction for main post along with other stuffs.

Journey to stardom post is the write up done? And what about 23 facts/quotes of Shantanu post?
Banner sample

Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 10 years ago
Shruti , but we only will be posting the stuffs in the order to be na ? You guys will do a CPing and combination if needed :/  We are gonna put it in proper format , 12pm is not possible , office hours on top of that :(  Compiling doesn't take that much time na :/ And we guys will give everything in proper way and order .
Joshua for main post header banner we will be combining non animated banners from both the sides into animated one. Check the example I posted up. The divider sample has h missing from surname.

Diya/Joshua what time will online tomorrow? Where is Rini?

Both of you can post the stuffs so BP can update the index with details.
Shruti their banner is animated too . ðŸ˜• And ours don't match at all , how can you combine these two ? Even if you do , it will look really weird and just ruin the whole thing . :(
Shruti , akku and I , both have office , so how about we come all ready at  around 9 pm ?? We'll post it all in the way it should be, then you can compil/combine  and make thread ? 
shruti sorry to say we hav shown our stuff right and the ones others posted dont u think its so basic and just quite so PLAIN :/
see i knw u r trying hard to do justice but check to yourself na how much time it will consume to remake the things again the people who had been working fr this will feel sad too right so why cant u do like making stuff upar niche in the post aise tho both parties will feel good na :/  plzz see yaar that remaking everything will jsut ruin everything which we dont want to happen we got things ready as per out layout :) and we are quite happy with it rest all u decide because we made ppl work fr this if their stuff will not be included they will feel bad too :)

P.S had been checking many celebs b'day threads which are filled with animated stuff all over why no objection to them why us ? 

we want to make an CLASSY THREAD and not an normal thread :)
I did not ask say we will cannot use the animated stuffs in the main post. There can be only one header banner with which the post starts followed by introduction.

Reason I said non animated ones with same size was so that we can combine it into animated. That way both sides banners can be used as header. Animated ones can be used in the main post depending on the introduction data we have.
but shruti there is less time yaar we cant combine if we combine the clarity of the stuff will get lost dont u think so its better we post stuff upar niche yaar try and understand many hav worked on it :/
p.s we didnt like the idea of banner sorry if it sounded offensive 
Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
Shruti I get it you have to be fair to both sides thats why you looking for non -animated to merge  .But  thing is who will make unanimated one right now ?  we have already made an animated one koz we didn't know of this issue na :(