Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

yeah you were right πŸ˜†... Meera gave the main updt πŸ‘ .. me only wrote about Mahima part 😳 ...

I think Renuka is there too with Mahima as she was speaking to someone after seeing the live telecast of Shivani's ILU .. so they both see it 😑

ah ,yes... Thanks to meera n u too πŸ˜ƒ  

er ...renuka is also there ...Ouch

i have relied u in my post , but asking here also , is there any chance that raghu is also under the influence of bhang? ... just imagining Embarrassed
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: dhakarn

i have relied u in my post , but asking here also , is there any chance that raghu is also under the influence of bhang? ... just imagining 😳

Na he was standing straight πŸ˜†
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks MeeraπŸ˜›

Cute segment

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Awww this is such a cute segment πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ... But Shivani might not really remember it next day πŸ˜• .. I guess Arhaan hinted that we will see romantic moments now from Babyji's side at least πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Now the worst thing here is that Mahima sees the whole live telecast of Shivani's ILU 😑😑 .. I feel she only might bring this Sumitra between them to make sure Raghu does not reciprocate to Shivani's feelings and get stuck with Sumitra

Noticed Mahima too the same thought crossed my mind they will try to use this to create trouble for Rashi and you are right very possible that they are behind Sumitra's re-entry.

Since the evil trio are living in the same house maybe they will bring up the topic of Sumitra casually talking among themselves but aware that Rashi might be overhearing it and will feel guilty.  Shivani has said that she would do anything for Raghu's happiness she may sacrifice her love for him.

Looking forward to upcoming track. 😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
^^ Yeah evil trio might do that or who knows they might actually go and instigate Raghu's family against Shivani especially Latha   .. they might play same reverse game now with Shivani which they once played with Raghu ... they mnight scare Raghu's mother about how Shivani might buy your son with money and luxuries if u dont get him married to someone else ... and then Latha opts ofr Sumitra 

Evil trio themselves might not do anything this time but will play safe by only filling up ears 😑