dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hiii crazy girl
sry for late commenting

NEW and Drastically different concept from ur current ones
from where u get such ideas yaar

just just amazing
Rey is trying to forget his love (Who is she ? is it kriya or someone else?)

Rey going to Strip club ๐Ÿ˜† to reduce his suffering. that weird
wat r u planning waise bhi taani ko sunny leone ke classes (in laal ishq) toh chalu hai๐Ÿ˜†
toh r u going to show her as a stripper

If yes, then eagerly waiting to see her doing pole dancing
and rey 's reaction towards her

anyways that was my line of thinking
and i now u r going to give us something surprising and above my imagination

so eagerly waiting for the surprises to come

update sooon๐Ÿ˜Š

my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
seems interesting
continue na
it seems damn spicy
update soon
I Love all of ur concepts
_PanCake_ thumbnail
Awsum concept...
Prolouge was nyc...
Rey writing letters to juliet...
Update soon...
Vrindaroxz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
so sweet...
Rey writing letters to juliet...

strippers club????

confusing yet interesting...

update soon...
alef_mgr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Prologue dearie ๐Ÿ‘
Please pm me when you update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love: Ale โค๏ธ
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Falling for a lonely drunker

It was another beautiful night party in The Dusky Beauty with the city's most sensuous strippers dancing around and showing their moves to all the men sitting there with lust in their eyes and money in their pocket. Who spends the most, gets the most. While the atmosphere outside was quite cold and snow flakes making the whole city turn into white princess, the inside of the club was much more warm and comforting.  In the midst of all this, a guy entered in the club checking out the whole area. His eyes were searching a single face. The most popular of all- Rose. Rose was said to be the best of all strippers with a God gifted body and a beauty like noone else. Men would die to see her perform on stage just once but her performances were saved only for weekends and in case of high profile parties. Seeing the fact that it was Saturday night and the the time for performance of Rose, the guy couldn't believe when he didn't find her there. He went directly to the Manager's cabin banging the door open and entering with fierce in his eyes.

"Where is she?" He asked the manager- Robin.

"What are you talking about?" He asked with his voice showing significant fear.

"Don't play with me Robin. You know what am I talking about. Where is Rose?"

"I..I..don't know."

"Really?! You think I am gonna believe you. Listen Robin..you want money..I'll shower you with so much wealth that your whole life will be filled with just pleasure. All I want in return is Rose. Give me that girl."

"Shivam! You know this is a stripper club not a prostitute market. I can't sell girls. They work for me. They are not my slaves." He tried explaining. Shivam smirked.

"Really! Robin, don't even think of fooling me. Do you really think I don't know about all your illegal side business. I wanna handle all this without any mess. Just give me Rose."

Robin thought for a while.

"Fine. She is in the changing room right now. After 15 minutes, its her performance. After that she'll leave at 10. You can do whatever once she is out of the club. But I want..."

"Don't worry, you'll get what you can't even expect." He pat on his cheek and left to see HIS rose's performance.

"You are next." A guy peeped in the changing room informing the girl sitting inside about her performance. She nodded and the guy left immediately. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a robe covering almost all her body. She took a deep breath and left the room. It was show time.

Rey entered in the club in his usual sad mood. Neglecting everything else, he moved straight to the bar.

"One on the rocks." The bartender quickly followed. He took the first one quickly like it was some magic potion which relief from every pain. Soon the demand for second came. While taking the second his gaze moved towards the club. Though he never paid so much attention at what was going on in the club, he found unusually large crowd than normal.

"Is there anything special today?" He asked the bartender.

"Its Saturday night sir. Every Saturday night we have a special show." He explained.

"But last Saturday night I was here. I didn't seem to notice any special show." He said while gulping his third.

"Last week show was cancelled." He said and didn't dare to give him the reason. The last week incident had left him scared.

Rey picked his fourth drink of the night and was about to drink it when he noticed an announcement on the speaker.

"Hold your heart and get your wallets ready. Its Rose coming to burn the stage." The announcer said while the whole club was filled with cheers.

She entered the stage seductively. Reaching the middle  of the stage, her hands automatically moved to the knot of the robe removing it in an instant causing a loads of roars and cheers. Here she was, standing in a thigh length LBD catching the eyes of almost every men out there EXCEPT ONE.

She continued her sensuous moves around the pole making every men go crazy while after every single move her eyes move  to that one seat from where she was getting no attention. The music grew louder while the guy continued drinking as if his life depends on it. She felt a sudden unknown pull attracting her towards him. His sadness, his glittery eyes and a clear will to drown in the effect of wine, each and every part of him makes her forget everything. He was not like the regular men she found everyday. He looks different. While her heart continued admiring the guy, her mind interrupted telling her that she was having all these feelings for a stranger. She ended her performance with a ending split and left the stage with the same sensuous walk leaving her crazy lovers with their lustful thoughts about her.

She relaxed as she finally got out of that cheap dress and get into her regular clothes again. Finally taking her bag she turned to leave when a mere thought just stopped her legs. The face of the guy came in front of her eyes and unknowingly she started moving towards the back entrance of the club. It was late night. Performances were still going on but nobody noticed when she entered the club and sat right beside the guy who was almost completely drowned in the effect of wine. While his one hand was holding the glass protectively the other was holding his chair to balance his body. With all the senses he was left, he felt another presence. He turned only to see a face he had never seen before. The effect of wine made it hard for him to have a clear view. All he could see was her blur image and that she was continuously looking at him.

"Do I know you?" He asked with confusion. She just nodded.

"Then why are you staring at me?" He took another sip from his glass.

"I haven't seen you before in this club.." She finally said.

"I can say that too miss..miss.." He looked at her again with confusion and irritation as he just couldn't come up with her name. "Did you tell me your name miss..." Before she could speak anything, the bartender interrupted them.

"She is Rose. The famous stripper of the club." He introduced her to Rey. "And this is sir Rey. He started coming to the club just two weeks before." Rose just gave a smile to the guy. Rey finally gave the mercy to the glass leaving it to its own condition and tried getting up from his seat. But with the first trial itself, he fall hard on the ground. The guy along with Rose made him stand again.

"I wanna go to my car." He said while his eyes gets heavy forcing him to get into deep sleep.

"I will take him." She told the guy who left Rey's entire weight to her shoulder. With slow steps she reached outside the club ordering the guards to bring his car.

"Rose, we can send a guy with him who'll drive him to his house." The guard told him. She looked at him sitting on the passenger seat completely drowsed.

"No, I'll handle." She told the guy as she opened the door and entered the driver's seat and drove straightaway unaware of a pair of eyes who were looking at her with anger flashing through them.

"Damn! Its your lucky day Rose. You escape. But that doesn't mean that I lose. I am gonna get you, no matter what." He too left the place before anybody could see.

"Block-C, Alfred's line, No. 26." Rose murmured under her breathe as she recheck the address with his license. She parked the car and taking his weight on her shoulders moved inside the house. After a little difficulty she finds his bedroom making him lay down on his bed and removed his shoes. She looked around the house. It was completely messed looking like it was not visited for days. Her gaze moved back to his face which looked nothing less than an innocent kid. She covered him with a blanket. Her hands moved to her hairs feeling the length of them. Slowly her fingertips captured every part of his face feeling his rough yet soft skin. Her hands covered his torso while she looked at his closed eyes.

"I can't believe I am falling for a complete drunken stranger. Who are you to me?" She almost whispered.

He groaned in sleep flipping his side and landing on one of her hands making it squeeze under his body. While she tried to take it back he hold it tightly  like a baby holding his favourite teddy. She looked at him in disbelief. After a lot of struggle she take her hand back resulting in disturbing him again. He flipped again making her face his back. She decided to leave before she start to lose it again. But before stepping forward, her heart gave her an idea. She quickly took out a sticky note out of her bag and after writing a few particulars she paste it on the nearby table lamp. Having the last view of his face, she turned to leave. As she pressed the door knob she looked back. "I hope we meet again." She said with a smile and went outside to catch a cab. It was time to leave.

Edited by deepkriti - 10 years ago
zulfinazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsm updt
rose was nic
i think rose is taani hope she is taani
shivam hate him dsnt he hv another wrk acha hua rose chali gai
wow rose is falling for rey nic
dress was superb
updt snEdited by zulfinazi - 10 years ago
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
Rose nice name and her actual name is taani right
Shivam ko koi kaam nahi hai kya jab dekho taani (rose) ke peeche pada rehta

Rose entry was superb the best stripper of the club
and the outfit was the cherry on the cake so hot to handle
aur chota kar diya hota toh death hi ho jati

Rose(T) falling for Rey (unknown stranger for her) was different.
aur Rey ne Rose(T) ko notice bhi nahi kiya (i think itna sad tha ki samne sunny leone bhi aa jati toh bhi nahi dekhta ๐Ÿคฃ) lolzz bad joke

their convo at the bar was good
the part where she dropped him home and the way she feel him by mere touching his face was really nice๐Ÿ˜Š

she wrote something in the note (may be name nd no. but aap ka koi barosa nahi aap kuch bhi imagine kar sakte ho) so waiting to know wat it is?

ok now ending my comment
bahot lamba ho gaya

and ya update soon

_PanCake_ thumbnail
amazing update...
rose hi taani hai kya??
shivam always a villan...
 wow rose is falling rey...
its really very interesting...
update soon...