Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Arre suriniti u do notice purab things a lot๐Ÿ˜‰.mujhe dekho mei toh itni Latto hojajati usko dekhar,i always have to catch jammy and deadly updates๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ya armaan has a very good smile he looks nice when he smiles

this change is the next best thing to armaan and jassi song they do play that song in the back ground but thats not enough i wish they would start that song again

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

One very interesting thing is that this new change (Armaan smiling) has been implemented recently.But,Purab still is not anywhere in the title song.It's just Armaan.

Someone suggested Parmeet is not being shown anymore because he is not going to feature inin JJKN too prominantly or even possibly quit.Which means Purab too isn't going to play a big role in future.If they had thought of changing the storyline in favour of Purab,they had ample opportunity to get him in at least in one clip this time.Instead they changed just Armaan's clip which reflects his present supportive and friendly attitude towards Jassi as against his old hostile one. 

Food for VERY nice thoughts๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Morgoth thumbnail

[quote=Minnie]Purab still is not anywhere in the title song.It's just Armaan.[/quote]

Nope, Purab is still there...handing the red flower to Jassi.

gilgamesh thumbnail
"Nope, Purab is still there...handing the red flower to Jassi" which she carefully places in a vase at the end of the song
Minnie thumbnail
    Oh oh oh .......sorry for the misinformation.๐Ÿ˜•
anniegupta_ thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ... itz ok when you dream of sumthin to much sumtimez you mistake t for reality
Minnie thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ... itz ok when you dream of sumthin to much sumtimez you mistake t for reality

Sorry to shatter your misconception but I don't get to watch Jassi.Whoever said dream is never turned into a reality????

And Armaan's footage has been  highlighted so many times I thought it's only Armaan in the clip.Purab has never been mentioned as being in the clip.Probably no one thought it important enough.... ( rightly so๐Ÿ˜‰ I must add).

.Plus here Armaan is a constant and Purab is a variable who can be changed or be disposed of any time..........

Meenakshii thumbnail

oh yeah ? seems the other way round...armaan these days hardly gets any airtime while the entire focus is on jassi and purab....equation has changed...now armaan seems to be a variable while purab has become a constant

also armaan's footage was being didcussed only because there was a change in his scene in the tiltle song

Morgoth thumbnail

[quote=Minnie]Purab is a variable who can be changed or be disposed of any time..........[/quote]

I would have agreed with this statement during the Alibagh episodes. But, now if Purab is changed or removed from the show, there will be a major drop in the TRPs which are already averaging on a low scale -about 2.5 to 2.9. JJKN will no longer be in the top 100 TRPs either.

I mean, if Purab was so easily disposable, he would have simply disappeared like so many other characters (Arundhati, for instance) and not many ppl would have complained. T & D have not shown much consistency with the show, but they do know that removing Purab from the show is as good as losing a major chunk of the audience.

It is the same for Armaan's character. If Armaan goes, there will also be a large drop in the ratings. The makers cannot risk alienating either set of fans at the moment.