Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Opti

I can list the dissimilarities which are far more than the imagined similarities.

RK was a right kameena who showed his kameenapan to people he thought deserved it, including his own family but AK seems to be dancing to the tune of his manipulative family. 

RK had a bitter past. As a twelve year old he witnessed his father's suicide. That must have been pretty traumatic. As though that wasn't enough his mother gets remarried almost immediately and thrusts a horrible step dad and step bro on him.

AK lost his father to natural causes (a heart attack is as natural as it can get) and that too when he was already an adult. He also acquired his step mom much before the loss of his father and was pretty comfortable with her always for she always faked her love for him (which the dumb guy believed in).  His step (half) sister may hate him but I wouldn't consider it traumatic.   

RK is a self made super star. He had to work really hard to get to where he was unlike AK who had daddy buy him his stardom.

RK is a shrud judge of people.  He can rarely be hoodwinked. AK is a dumb guy who believes people easily and is hopeless at judging people.

RK was handsome and charismatic. AK is ordinary and has a not so attractive personality.  

RK can be dangerous when he thinks people have wronged him. AK appears to be quite lame.

RK had a great sense of humour. AK himself looks like a joker.

RK was not a womaniser.  There were only two women in his life - his teenage crush - Dipali and the love and obsession of his life - Madhu. AK seems to have a string of one-night stands going by the seperate cell he maintains to receive their calls.

thank you for your insight 😃 
everything you've written is 👍🏼 and the last one is so true.. so much respect for RK 
RK was a right kameena but not bad at heart, he was just very fragile and found it better to keep his real self hidden from the world in from of "RK - The Superstar" while AK like I said in my first post.. is a spoilt brat with no personality and arrogant just coz he's shallow as hell and sad coz he's immature 🥱

I can list the dissimilarities which are far more than the imagined similarities.

RK was a right kameena who showed his kameenapan to people he thought deserved it, including his own family but AK seems to be dancing to the tune of his manipulative family. 

RK had a bitter past. As a twelve year old he witnessed his father's suicide. That must have been pretty traumatic. As though that wasn't enough his mother gets remarried almost immediately and thrusts a horrible step dad and step bro on him.

AK lost his father to natural causes (a heart attack is as natural as it can get) and that too when he was already an adult. He also acquired his step mom much before the loss of his father and was pretty comfortable with her always for she always faked her love for him (which the dumb guy believed in).  His step (half) sister may hate him but I wouldn't consider it traumatic.   

RK is a self made super star. He had to work really hard to get to where he was unlike AK who had daddy buy him his stardom.

RK is a shrud judge of people.  He can rarely be hoodwinked. AK is a dumb guy who believes people easily and is hopeless at judging people.

RK was handsome and charismatic. AK is ordinary and has a not so attractive personality.  

RK can be dangerous when he thinks people have wronged him. AK appears to be quite lame.

RK was not a womaniser.  There were only two women in his life - his teenage crush - Dipali and the love and obsession of his life - Madhu. AK seems to have a string of one-night stands going by the seperate cell he maintains to receive their calls.

OMGF...that was a good one 🤣🤣🤣
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah lot of similarities b/w RK and AK
both have K along with dere names 😆

both are using same house (Makaan), vanity van and studio

both have Madhubala in dere lives 

isse jyada similarities mein nikaloon toh meri apmaan ho jayegi 
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesomeee one esp the last one 👏

on a serious note i'm not at all liking why everytym AK is compared to RK and GU is compared to Vivian  ST wants to make GU as a star in one night or wat? 😲