||~Happy Birthday Neha Sargam~|| - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Happy Birthday Neha :-D have a bright year. Would like to see you as a lead in future shows. Good luck. :-)
happy birthday neha..may u hv a wonderful year ahead and this year n all the coming years in ur life be the best ones for you...enjoy..
Many happy returns of the day,Neha :)
Happy Birthday Neha ,God Bless YOU.
Happy birthday neha 😊 liked u as nivi in ccbm..now doing a gud job in ipkebp..God bless u
loved u in ccbm .. u were great in Ramayan too.. now doing great job in ipkknd ebp.. loving u as aditi. god bless u. may u get every happiness and success in ur life. amen !!
Happy Birthday my cutu doll Neha , you are such a brilliant actress , love you so much . ðŸ¤—
Happy Birthday Neha..!! Have a great one!!
beautiful thread...
happy birthday to neha..
may god bless her...

Neha's article😳
www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/18962-i-am-overwhelmed-to-receive-an-unexpected-surprise-gift-from-ajm.htm

"I am overwhelmed to receive an unexpected surprise gift from Ajmer" : Neha Sargam

Birthday girl Neha Sargam likes to spend her special day with her loved ones. The petite actress is overwhelmed to receive a surprise gift from a well wisher all the way from Ajmer.

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 | 5:44:29 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   3 Comments  |  273 Views

Pretty and bubbly Neha Sargam who is currently seen as Aditi in Sphere Origin's popular showIss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir onStar Plus, is celebrating her birthday today and is very happy to receive lots of wishes on this special day. TellyBuzz spoke to Neha to know more about her birthday plans.

Neha who likes to spend her day together with her family says that she likes to keep her birthdays simple and does not like to make it special, "I have taken an off from my shoot today and I am just chilling at my home. I don't do anything special as such on my birthdays. I am waiting from my dad to come back from his office and then I will have a small get together with my family and my close friends in the evening at my place."

She also shared about the celebration which happened at her place last night, "My birthday started at 12 with my family and few of my close friends only. From morning I am happily tired receiving so many calls and messages (smiles). My friends came at my place before 12 only and they all were waiting for the clock to tick 12 so that they could wish me. Then, I started getting calls from all my friends across all over the world to wish me."

Gifts make birthdays even more special and especially when it comes as an unexpected surprise. On her birthday, Neha has got one such gift, which has touched her heart as she says, "I have received so many gifts on my birthday and I have received one special courier from Ajmer Sharif on my birthday today. It was an unexpected surprise sent by one of my well wisher for me. It had the dhaga and the Prasad of Ajmer Sharif Dargaah. I have never been there so I am really touched to get this as a surprise on my birthday. I have already got so many gifts and I don't expect getting gifts; I just want my loved ones to be there with me on my birthday."  

Going down the memory lane, Neha recalled her childhood birthday celebrations and she tells us, "Childhood birthdays used to be show off and loud. We used to show things to our friends with whatever we used to get and we used to start complaining if we didn't get an extra chocolate (laughs). Now, it's all about being happy on your birthday and I am really happy on my birthday today."  

Thanking her fans for their wishes and gifts, the birthday girl delightedly says, "I love them all and I have received so many VMs (Video Mixes) and pictures on my birthday sent by them. I am overwhelmed and I just love the way they show their love for me by doing such things for me. I hope that their love for me will keep growing."

TellyBuzz wishes Neha a very happy birthday and a successful year ahead!   

Edited by AurTu - 10 years ago