||Happy Birhday Riddhi <3||

Posted: 10 years ago

credit: Toshita di

A girl who joined I-F family in 2013 October 26 is growing a year older today :D

So peps.. Lets welcome a buddhi ๐Ÿคฃ
oppss I mean a birthday girl...

Guess who is that

SO Let's wish her a big and nice wala Bday...๐Ÿค—

Love u my soul sis ๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ

Happy Birthday...<3

Edited by -.QTPie.- - 10 years ago

About my pyaari si Riddhi,

The girl who cried and spread smile to everybody's face on 6th March.  She is a really fun-loving girl. She is really kind, helpful, full of anger, pagal, see I am sort of words here. But all in all she is a really great person.

A girl who is madly in love with TaaRey (Like me)... If know me then basically you will know her. We both r totally same.  And as u people know she is a great writer who have given us quality of FF and SS.

A Pisces by her Sunsign she is a really lovably, sweet, intelligent a sweetheart and bohot gussa karne wali  have many hobbies like watching TaaRey scenes on YouTube, Dancing, Singing, Her phone(I too Dont know what does she mean by this ๐Ÿ˜†). These days Riddhi has started drooling over Joddha-Akbar, SanDhir, Arjun Kapoor and RANBIR KAPOOR ๐Ÿ˜ก... She loves Vrinda Dawda, Deepika Padkone.

I can't express how lucky I am to have u as my friend and I can't even thank Taarey because of them we meet. I still remember the day when we meet 31st October(I know tu yeh date bhul gayi hai but I can never forget this date) actually we meet when Vrinda di was to be back, I know the ending of Taarey was really harsh but I would like to thank Palki Malhotra because she bought Vrinda di Aka Taani back and we meet.

Also, I would like to Thank god for his wonderful creation whom he left in this earth in 6th march. And I would like to Thank him even more that he planned to unite us. We r friends wow!!! love u god for dropping this angel in the Earth and also coz aapne iss pagal ko idea  dediya "To join I-f"

Love u yaar. My Soul sister

Urs truly,

Basket

Chal ab aapna gifts and Wishes toh check kar le (Next Post)

Credit : Ayeesha

Happy birthday swty may God bless u with lots of luv Happiness n u keep smiling N yeah u get to meet everyone Whom u want to party hard enjoy

A very happy birthday Riddhi , May this year bring you immense success and may you achieve your desired goal . Lots of love and wishes , Arpita

Happy birthday Riddhi Wish u all sucess tis year. May god bless u n give watever u want. Happy happy birthday.

Hii i wish and pray that god that your friend get what she wants and god bless her...i really dont know this person but damm she has cool choices in actors and actresses 90% of them are mine favts too...wish her Happy bday from my side also...

hey sorry i cant send anything as i m frm mobile so i cant btvyaa i would like to wish u a very happy borthday with wholr heatly...may all ur wishes come true n may u be blessed with the happiness in the world...so just do keep smiling...as smile make luk more cute n beautiful...luv u alots muhaa.. ;) :P

And oh well, look who turns an year older! 

Its my own stalker jii (Hugs) 

Riddhi, Wish You Many Happy Returns of the Day and all the success in your life! 

It is wonderful to have a friend like you <3 

Keep Smiling~ 

I want Chocolate Cake, kay? 

Love, 

Jhanvi 

Happy birthday rids I don't know y but always I feel Something spl connection with u Maybe it's coz we share common name Riddhi anyways wish u a vry happy birthday May god bless u with lots of happiness luv Blessing good wishes n everything thr u want To hav keep smiling n party hard keep writing Lots of taarey stry n yeah thanks for everything tht u hav Done luv u muahaa Hughes :D party time chal party de abhi

May you get all the happiness in the world and God bless you. :)

• "Let a little sunshine in and a little out for other people as well on this precious day of your Birthday.
  • The happiest person in the world is the one who thinks the most interesting thoughts and we grow happier and learn more as we grow older. Happy Birthday!"
Take care and stay happy, Riddhi. :) x

hey RIDDHI , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U , MY GOD BLESS U WTH ALL HIS FRUIT FULL BLESSINGS N I WNT U TO GET ALL THAT WHAT U WISH THIS YEAR , GOOD HEALTH , GOOD ACADEMIC SCORE , LOVING N CARING FRNDS , N SOMEONE VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL TO FILL YR LIFE WTH HIS LOV N CARE , BUT IF U ALREADY HAV THAT ONE THEN I WILL WISH 4 U KI HE WILL CARE N LOVE U MORE N MORE,... I m really very impressed wth yr writing skills thanks 4 giving us some precious taarey stories n I was never a fan of arsha n yr skills made me that too , thanks 4 msking me yr a little part of yr frndz life, love u dear n wish all the good luck 4 u,.

Happy Shappy birthday!!!!!!!!! *Me doing garbha* Dekh birthday tera hai aur class meri lag gayi๐Ÿ˜† Meine bol to diya ki b'day thread mein kuch contribute karungi par tubelight dimag mein kuch aa hi nahi raha tha. Phir finally bhagwan ki kripa drishti ke saath meine kuch likh hi diya. Ab jaldi se pad ke mujhe batana zaroor ki kaisa hai. Aur ha meri Arjun aka QTPie ko bhi is gift ka credit de dena. Aakhir plan to saara isi ka tha๐Ÿ˜†. Happy birthday Riddhi. May you get all the happiness and bina pade exams bhi clear kar le๐Ÿ˜‰Enjoy the day๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happie Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIDDHI

wish u get all success in life
ur every wish come true
all the best for ur future life
GOD bless u

Credit : Ayeesha

Illusion

An OS written by Deepkriti

Now,Lets PPPAAARRRTTTYYY

[IMG]http://images.mapsofindia.com/my-india/gol-gappe-3.jpg" />

Happy Birthday my soul sis...
Have a great year meri Jaan
Love u
Muahhh
and tu one yr buddhi ho gayi ๐Ÿ˜›

And idiot tujhe kya laga tha I would forgot ur birthday???
Dream on Babez aisa toh dreams mein bhi nahi hogaya...
Love u
happy Birthday
Love yaa...

and oie kidar chali tu???

under construction building mein already shift ho rahi hu๐Ÿคฃ thread pura ready bhi nahi hua aur mein aa gayi apna b'day wala pravachan sunane. Riddhi happy b'day. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ enjoy the day as yeh din saal mein ek hi baar aata hai *obvio har koi baar baar to born nahi hota na๐Ÿ˜†* Din bhar khoob saari movies dekhna, demands karna (surbhi saari wishes fullfill karegi๐Ÿ˜‰) aur taarey videos ya phir YJHD dekhti rehna. Mujhe treat bhi deni hai. Bhoolna mat.  Happy wala b'day to you again. Rock the day๐Ÿ˜ƒ

p.s. Riddhi itni weird b'day wishes shayad hi koi de. ๐Ÿ˜• Bare with me aur bas ek 400 watt wali smile de de๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Surbhi dekha mein kitni fast hu. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Teri karan sab kuch bullet speed mein karti hai๐Ÿ˜† *sapno mein*
Edited by deepkriti - 10 years ago
Wishing you an awesome day,  With good luck on your way...
Wishing you tons of happiness and joy on your special day...

Happy birthday RIDDHI 

God bless u n always keep smiling dear... :)
happy birthday
i hope u have an amazing day and all ur wishes get fulfilled
tc!