Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Kr New Life.

AMAR_LOVE IF-Dazzler
AMAR_LOVE
AMAR_LOVE

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged

My this story in based on current situation of Rey and Kriya means where the cold war going between them. They try to avoid each other but at the end of the day realise that they cannot live without each other. Here Rey was thinking that whether he is doing correct or not, is it fair with her. There Kriya was thinking that why is Rey behaving like this. Kriya decided to finish the cold war between them so she called Rey and told to meet at...

The Meeting Place

hyosung, beach, wallpaper, night, wallpapers

Kriya: Rey U know Y I have called u here?

Rey: No (in cold voice)

Kriya: what is wrong with u. Why r u behaving with me like this.

Rey: Nothing. Its just that I am thinking about Dance Academy (by avoiding eye contact)

Kriya: I know that u r not good lier, I know u that u r hiding something from me.

Rey: Nothing like that.

Kriya: If nothing is like that so look into my eyes and say that u r f9. Come on look into my eyes and say.

Rey was thinking how will he make eye contact with her bcoz he knew that if he will look into her eyes he will not be able to control his emotions and will breakdown. By seeing him like this Kriya get sure that he is hiding something from her.

Kriya: So I was right that u r hiding something from me. Plz Rey tell me what is wrong with u?

Rey: Kriya plz leave alone (he shouted at her while facing his back to her)

She came near and hugged him very tightly and rubbed her cheeks on his back, then gently kissed him on his cheek, by this action of her his eyes got filled with tears but he controlled himself and removed her hands from him by saying

Rey: Kriya I am very tired so I want to go home as we have fix the routine for upcoming dance show (with this he started moving towards his car.)

Kriya: I love U Rey...plz don't leave me alone or else I will die.

Rey get freeze at his place by listening this tears started forming in his eyes but he controlled himself and said its quite late so he will drop her, here Kriya was very angry from his ignorance so she told that will go by her own and started going. Rey requested her that plz come with him as he will drop, he started requesting her but she was so stubborn that...finally Rey become very angry and shouted at her

Rey: Kriya (he shouted loudly)

Kriya: I just want to keep myself away from u so I don't want any help. So don't worry I will go by myself. Thanks for ur concern.

Rey: Kriya plz try and understand I know u love me but...

Kriya: But what Rey...(she hold his collar and asked him).

Rey: it just that now I am ready for any relationship...that's y I was behaving with u like this. Plz forgive me.

Kriya hugged him tightly and asked that u hate me na that's y u r avoiding me. But I promise from now I will never disturb u and from now u r free. I promise u that from now we will behave professionally. Rey I want to request u one thing.

Rey: What?

Kriya: I want u. Plz full fill my first and last wish. So plz.

Rey: R u sure, means...

Kriya: I am sure...plz make me urs.

With this he picked Kriya in his arms and move towards his car, he helped her to settle down, after this he took her to his Farm house which was outside of Mumbai. After 1 hour they reached at that place, he picked up Kriya and gone inside to his house. He made her stand and told her to wait as he will be back in 10mins. He left her there and gone inside to his room to make some arrangements. When he came back he picked her and gone to his room, he placed her at bed, came towards the door and locked it.

This section is for 18+(Read at ur risk.)

He came towards her, cupped her face in his hand and started kissing her, after 10mins he leave her bcoz of lack of oxygen and after this he planted the kiss on her cheek, collarbone and shoulder and bit it hard, Kriya moaned in pain, he started moving downwards and kissed her heart. He pinned her her hands on the side of her head and then he sealed her lips with his. After this he come to her belly and bite it hard, Kriya moaned in pain. He started massaging her inner thigh and gently parted her legs, within no time he entered her and she pulled him and placed her lips on his lips to avoid any scream. After a long love making session he laid down beside her, pulled her and she kept her head in chest, with this they slowly gone into a deep sleep.

Next Day when sun rays fall peeped into Rey's room and fall into his face he woke up and saw that Kriya is no where , a note is lying at the side table, he picked that note and saw that

"Rey Thank U fr making me urs, fulfilling my last wish. I promise u that from now I will never disturb u again as I am leaving u forever. Plz don't try to me find out and All The Best fr ur Dance Academy. I will pray to god to fulfil ur all wish. Good Bye"

When Rey read that news he get shocked that Kriya has left him again that to bcoz of him. He felt very guilty and started crying by saying that " Kriya plz come back I cannot live leave without u. I am sorry, plz forgive me." He cried hard but there was no one to share his pain.

Precap: 5 years Later Rey was going to London and he got biggest shock of his Life...   

Edited by multi26media - 03 March 2014 at 2:41am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu-ipkkndkriayaskavidoll2012kasya123love_swayamratika16love-kreyak.sweetalex754Gis...shaktikriyaansh.reyamstar94grungta11dazzlingmanavid3_roxreyaditirolisiddhantkriapatel-vaishnavimuralArShiDelenaFrozenTeardropsHimu_arshanature-beautydon girlsKanchi..PunjabiKudi_17sweetydiyafrienramya.reddyprincessSoniasadafarshachand91glmorous_divaunishazCieli.Santiluv_arshadancersqueenDead_Nightmareanjali22ArSha_CookieAnapneo3003-spongy-

alex754 Senior Member
alex754
alex754

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Wow nice start
I felt bad for both kriya and rey
I am totally waiting for that london part
Nicely done
Thanks for pm
Update soon
CuteStrawberry IF-Sizzlerz
CuteStrawberry
CuteStrawberry

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Nice 
don girls IF-Rockerz
don girls
don girls

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Interesting storyline concept...! 
Please continue with it ...! 
Thanks for the PM about this FF 
princessSonia IF-Rockerz
princessSonia
princessSonia

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
It's amazing...

Waiting fr d next part...Smile
unishaz IF-Sizzlerz
unishaz
unishaz

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 3:41am | IP Logged
awesome start.. Love it.. Continue soon.. Thanks for pm..
reyaditi Goldie
reyaditi
reyaditi

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged
wow...nyc start...kya yaar kriya phir se chod k chali gayi...bichara rey...sach main iss baar uski galti thi...
m waiting for london wala part...dekhte hai kaisa shock lagta hai...n usse kaise handle karte hai humare rey...
do write soon...
-CRJ- IF-Sizzlerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
nyc

Go to top