IPKWA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
One Shot: The Wrong Foot

Khushi took a bite of her toast before sneaking a quick look towards the man sitting across from her and felt her temper rising. Her husband was busy eating his breakfast and discussing some new business venture with his cousin. He seemed to be completely unaffected by the argument that had occurred a couple minutes ago in the privacy of their bedroom. Sure she would be the first to admit that she had blown it out of proportion but sometimes she just needed to stand her ground. Day in and day out she made sure that his every need was perfectly met and she went out of her way to do so. It wasn't like he demanded her to do these things but she just couldn't help it. She was just that type of person. Khushi enjoyed the small smile that appeared on her husband's face when something was done with keeping his taste in mind.

And to his credit, her husband also went out of his way to make her happy. He would often surprise her with homemade jalebis, the latest Salman Khan movies and sometimes he would even take her away for the weekend. Something Mamiji liked to call "Honeymoon Weekends." Not that Khushi kept a scoreboard or anything but they both went out of their way to make the other feel loved and happy.

Unfortunately they both let their egos get the best of them from time to time. Once in awhile, one of them just had to "win." Sometimes they just had to get the upper hand on the other even if it was something as small as shaving. The Laad Governor just would not shave nor trim the beard he seemed to be focused on growing and this irritated Khushi. Literally and figuratively. Every time he would kiss her, his bloody beard would irritate her and despite her asking and then blatantly demanding him to shave, he refused.

It was just how they were. They were plain feisty. Silly little fights, bets and their over blown egos were what made them thrive and kept their relationship exciting. When her husband had kissed her after his jog, she had lost it. Obviously she enjoyed kissing her man but having sand paper put to her sensitive cheeks was something she hated. She had had demanded he shave right then and there and obviously her stubborn husband had smirked and refused which led to one of their infamous fights.

Eating and sneaking looks at her husband, Khushi knew that she would just have to accept the thing growing on his husband's face. It was either that or never kissing his again. Sighing, Khushi reached for the fruit basket on the table but stopped short when she realized that someone was gliding their foot up her leg. She quickly looked at her husband and saw that he was actively involved in his previous conversation. Not to be the one to back down, Khushi kicked him and then again and one more time after that. Her husband didn't even flinch. The man was going to drive her crazy with love and hate. Staring at her husband, Khushi had been oblivious to the hushed cry of pain coming from across her.

"Stop it," Khushi whispered into her husband's ear.

"Stop what?"

"The thing you're doing right now.'

"Eating?"

"No... the other thing!"

"I think you've lost it."

Quickly planting a kiss on his wife's red cheeks. Arnav got up and started to talk towards the kitchen. He stifled his laugh and wondered how long he would play with her. Deciding that he would shave by the end of the week, he headed towards his study. No matter how much his beard irritated him, he wanted to see how far his wife would go to make him shave.

Manorama watched her nephew walked away from the dining area with his petite wife running after him. She was sure that they had argued before breakfast and she was sure her nephew would be whisking his wife away this weekend again. It seemed like he did after every argument. Manorma turned to her side and was a little surprised at her husband staring at her with a goofy smile on his face.

"I see that you still haven't gotten rid of that little habit."

"Phat habitwa?"

"Don't act innocent Manaroma. I know you very well."

"Huh?"

"Kicking me under the table. And that too three times."

Edited by IPKWA - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukriti11196 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
itne mazedaar OS pe mera
pehla commentwa...
ahaa mazaa aa gayi...
lovely funny OS...
i loved the name...

CAN YOU CONTINUE IT PLEASE...
farha_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahahahahaha.. sweet one ..
p.s : it's a request .. can you please continue your media chronicles ..Edited by farha_ipkknd - 10 years ago
IDatIF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was amazing

Khushi and Arnav were so cute
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†...loved it...manorama mami and her funny dialogues r my favourite..nyc OS..πŸ‘
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hahahhaa πŸ€£.🀣
it was beyond words crazy :) :) ... i mean arnav khushi aside... fr once i cudnt think of them once i read the end :) :) ... all i m thinking of is mamaji n mamiji... n wht wud b their reaction if they realise tht it was khushi :) 

n wht wud arnav do if he gets to knw tht someone did tht to 'his khushi' ... he wud b ready to kill, n still wudnt b able to do a thg coz fr sure it wud b a family member who gt the wrong foot :) :) 

i m still going crazy laughing over this :) πŸ€£
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†
Hilarious ending! 
Initially i was so confused what was bothering her so much. ROFL at the sandpaper comparison. And i love their feisty sides. Makes all the bets, fights so much more adorable and fun. 
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome shot.
I was laughing out loud in the end. It was mamaji foot Khushi accidentally kicked.🀣
Aww Arnav grown shave irritate Khushi and isn't that what Arnav love about his wife. He didn't leave a chance to irritate his wife. This makes his wife feisty in which she looked more beautiful and adorable. 
I love Mamiji, though she looked busy in her makeupiya touchupiya but this wise smart lady has eyes every where especially on her favorite nephew and his lovely wife.
Love the one shot.
Enjoyed a lot reading it.
Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I just loved that. It was like watching a scene from IPKKND. We have had many cute and quirky ARSHI moments. You just added a new one. Wish it had actually happened on the show. I think you should continue this one!! 
mpuhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🀣
Imagine khushi when she finds out it was mamaji playing footsie with her and not arnav😲