Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

mmroyalkaterick

Goldie

mmroyalkaterick

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hey I am up right now. And was thinking to do something productive...so please read these and tell how are these...LOL

INDEX

Part 1...pg.no.1

Part 2...pg.no.1
Part 3...pg.no.3
Part 4...pg.no.4
Part 5...pg.no.4
Part 6...pg.no.6( in SubPart one and SubPart two)
102935878   102936708 
Part 7...pg.no.7 105375955

Edited by mmroyalkaterick - 26 April 2014 at 2:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BristylovemouniPriyanshi_Sadhanamomokaatayani--Ratna--Kit_Katforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohini OS(COMPLETE)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mmroyalkaterick

Goldie

mmroyalkaterick

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Mohit gets up as the alarm clock starts ringing. He looks at the clock.

"It's already 8:00 ...shit. I have an important meeting at 9:30." He jumps off from the bed and picks his towel from the couch and rushes at bathroom. But...

"M O U N I," Mohit yells at her in the early morning, "What is your problem?? Why always you have to go to washroom when I have the rush? Why ??" Mohit stares hard at her.

She smiles naughtily and at a time her eyes also twinkle. Mohit understands that Mouni has planned something to mess his today's engagement ...he tries to say something. But before he could say anything Mouni has already entered there. He shouts from the outside of the bathroom..."Listen, I need you to come out right now. Understand. I have an important meeting today with oversees clients...Mouni...Mouni. Do you listen to me??" He knocks the door as well. But no response he gets from her side. He finally throws his towel away and settles in the couch. His jawlines becomes rigid and he is fuming in uncontrollable anger. He closes his eyes and leans against the back rest of the couch.

"Mohit...I am done. You can go now." A sweet and lovable voice soothes his ears. He looks at the talker and straights his back.

"You are done?? Are you sure, Mouni?? Don't you want to play any other kind of prank right now??" He asks little sarcastically.

"No no...I swear on the name of Devi Maa...I am done for today." She giggles and answers. But Mohit doesn't assure as he knew that well Mouni is not a girl who could easily give up in her mission. He stares at her hardly but never finds any sign of mischief. Meanwhile his eyes fall on the wall clock and he again jumps up.

"It's already 8:45...oh my god." He rushes towards the bathroom. As he is running late...he takes toothpaste on his toothbrush and goes under the shower. And ...

"M O U N I...what have you done? What the hell is this? Why this shower doesn't work??" He shouts form the bathroom.

And in the room Mouni cherishes her win. "After my shower I have blocked the pipe my dearest Pati Parameshwarji...you did very wrong with me." Her voice becomes heavy. She pouts, "You refuse to take me at my friend's wedding...my best friend's." She makes her face at Mohit who is struggling into the washroom.

"Hey Mouni, pick up your cell. It's your Mohit. He calls N-th time including this time." Mouni's one of friend reminds her in the Institution. She unwillingly picks the call finally.

"Whatever you want to tell...tell sharp." She says indifferently.

"Come out. I am waiting outside of your Institute. Right now." Saying this Mohit disconnects the phone. Mouni doesn't get any chance to enquire farther.

She comes out from the Institute and finds Mohit's black Mercedes SUV. She wonders but without saying a word she gets in the car.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

manveerroxBristylovemouniPriyanshi_fri42911Sadhanamomokaatayani--Ratna--foram.

Priyanshi_

Goldie

Priyanshi_

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Superb Fantastic!!! Kya likht ho aap yaar!! please please update asap!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmroyalkaterick--Ratna--foram.

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome start my dear Thumbs Up...but did u have to stop there.?...now will be wondering where he is taking her Day Dreaming...thank u for starting a new MoMo OS Hug...love reading about them Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mmroyalkaterickforam.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
awww my naughty naughty mouni.
loved it but why you stopped there and can you add some passionate romance ???
I know I had asked not to write anything intimate but this time I really want to read something passionate.

mmroyalkaterick--Ratna--

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Such a brilliant start. Wow just when I was wanting something romantic and passionate you stopped.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmroyalkaterick--Ratna--foram.

mmroyalkaterick

Goldie

mmroyalkaterick

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Priyanshi, Ratnadi, Forudi and Sadhana thanks for commenting. Okay will write something passionate between them.

--Ratna--foram.

mmroyalkaterick

Goldie

mmroyalkaterick

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 7:22am | IP Logged

"Mohit...Mohit. Where are you...Mohit??" Mouni comes at poolside in search of Mohit. And she finds him beside the pool, taking care of the plants. She smiles and thinks in her mind...

"You are here? And your meeting, what about that?" Mouni asked Mohit after getting in the car.

"Don't you want to go your friend's wedding? Didn't you block the pipe of the washroom to take your revenge as I refused to come with you?"  He angrily said.

"Listen I am sorry...I don't intend to mess your en..."she stopped as Mohit stared at her angrily. She sat silently in the car. After driving some way Mohit halted at a market. Mouni quizzically looked at him. He grinned at her fervently and shook her chin lovingly.

"But why you..." She was stopped as he placed his fingers on her lips and caressed her lips tenderly.

"You are very fond in dieting, I know wifey darling. But I am very hungry right now. Besides that you refused dinner previous night too." He said sadly.

"I am sorry...for me you too were hungry from last night. I should be more understanding. And thanks to today's morning mess, you didn't get time to have your break..." She was stopped again as Mohit got out from the car and opened her side's door within a moment.

"Mrs. Mouni Roy Raina, please get out form the car and let's go into the restaurant." He pleaded. She happily came out from the car and entered the restaurant with her Mohit.

"Mr. Pati Parameshwarji...you didn't get ready yet? Why?" Mouni complains arching her eyebrows.

"I am ready...Mouni." Mohit replies her irritatingly. Mouni takes a firm look form his tip to toe and bursts into anger, "What the hell are you thinking Mohit? You will join the Roka ceremony in this stupid dress?" She points at his suite, from his tie, scarf, waist coat, shirt to his blazer everything are jet black.

He grins at her, "But I am looking smart in this black suite. Besides you know I don't like to wear Indian Kurta and all. By the way don't you get late for the ceremony..." saying this he tries to pass her. But he is stopped as Mouni angrily blocks his way.

"I don't need you to come like this...I can manage my own." Saying she walks away from there. But she collides with something and one of her bangles which she took away from her beautiful wrist playfully falls into the pool. She readily tries to get it out from water but can't reach to it.

"Hmm...wifey dear, seems you need your Pati Parameshwarji at your side." Mohit announces with a crook smile.

"I don't need to. I can do everything." Mouni determinedly answers him back.

"Really?" Mohit removes his blazer and rolls his shirt's sleevs and joins her bending his knees.

"Hmm let's see..." He stretches his long strong right hand over Mouni's left delicate hand and reaches to the bangle easily.

"So what you say?" He asks, "You can do everything by your own?"

"Yes", she manages to take her bangle away from his grip and gets up. "I can do everything." she announces and tries to walk away but...

Edited by mmroyalkaterick - 03 March 2014 at 7:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fri42911Sadhanamomokaatayani--Ratna--foram.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top