Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

arshi.aditi

arshi.aditi

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 2:58am | IP Logged
                  WELCOMEClap

Soo frnds this story starts frm the scene when Arnav saw Shyam hugging Khushi on the terrce...

the story starts when Arnav saw Shayam hugging Khushi on the terrece and khushi freed herself from his grip...
</b>
SHAYAM- hum aapse bahut pyaar karte hai khushi ji...hum to amjali ko apni patni bhi nahi maante yanha tak ki ye shaadi humare liye koi mayne nahi rakhti...

KHUSHI: aacha jab ye shaafi aapke liye koi mayene hi nahi rahi to aap ye shaadi tod kyun nahi dete...chod dijaye anjali ji ko...!!!!!!

Litsning this arnavs heart broke into many pieces and he left to his room wiyh out litsning further...

After sometime when arnav was going down he saw the room of guest room open and he heard the sound of crying of someone and he decided to check...

As arnav entered the room he didn't find anybody in the room bt the sound of crying had increased when he saw some1 sitting on the poolside...

as arnav went to the poolside he was shocked to see khushi crying badly...

ARNAV: khushi...khushi ( he ran towards her)

ARNAV- what happened khushi??? Why r u crying????

Bt khushi was continusly crying...

ARNAV: khushi tell me damn it what happened????? ( he said shaking hr) & suddenly saw scraches of nails on khushi's neck vaious marks on khushi's hand and on the top he suit was torn from various places as if some1 was trying to rape hr and she was protesting...

ARNAV: khushi tell me what happened plzz khushi...

(as he was saying khushi hugged him tightly and he hugged hr back as he was nt able to see hr in dis condition...he forgot all his anger on khushi and was trying to comfort her...)

ARNAV: khushi m asking u last time tell me who did this m nt going to leave him...

Khushi was crying badly bt she managed to say...

KHUSHI: sh...shy...shayam...

Hearing shyams name the anger again took over his vains he wanted to throw khushi away from him for ruining his di's lyf bt today THE ASR CONTROLLED HIS ANGER B'COZ HE WASN'T ABLE TO SEE THE GIRL IN HIS ARMS CRYING LYK DIS B'COZ HE LOVED HER VRY MUCH THIS MUCH DAT HE HIMSELF DIDN'T KNEW...

ARNAV: shayam?! Khushi tell me what did he do...

Bt khushi wasn't able to say anything thing she was jst crying & crying...

Arnav took khushi's face in his palms and madehe look at him bt her eyes were closed and various tears were countinusly flowing from her eyes non stop...

ARNAV: Khushi open ur eyes...

She nodded a no...

ARNAV: khushi plzz look at me open ur eyes...

She again nodded a no...

ARNAV: khushi...khushi I LOVE U plzz open ur eyes...

khushi opened her eyes and looked at him bt again closed her eyes and started crying more badly which made arnav's heart also cry...

Suddenly something clicked arnavs mind he took out his cloths and made khushi wear it and carried hr in his arms to his room...

No one noticed them as every1 was downstairs...
Arnav carefull placed khushi on his bed and sat beside her as she was nit at all ready to leave him...

After sometime he saw that khushi was asleep and her tears had dried...dark circles had appeared her face was pale and arnav was nt able to see HIS KHUSHI in dis condition...

Arnav slowly n firmly made khushi leave his collar and want on his couch and opened his girlfrnd his lappy

He opened the videos recorded by the hidden camera on the terrence...
As he played the video He was shoced to see it he turned towards khushi with tears in his eyes that hw he misunderstood hr and he copied the video to his pendrive and clised his laptop wgen he saw khushi crying in her sleep and mummring something...

With out wasting any more. Time arnav rushed towards hr and trieed to wake hr up...

ARNAV; kgushi open ur eyes khushi ...bt he ws shocked to hear what he heard...

KHUSHI: leave mee!! Leave me MR SHAYAM JHA LEAVE ME'!!!! DON'T U DARE TOUCH ME I LOVE ARNAV JI ONLY ARNAVJI DID U LITSEN I LOVE UR BROTHER IN LAW UR WIFES BROTHER...AHHH...M NT...AHH...LYING I DON'T LLVE YOU I...I HATE U ...I LOVE ARNAVJI ONLY HIM...AHHH...DO U...DO U TORCHER UR MOM LYK DIS ONLY!! M ALSO A WOMEN & U R A...AHHH... LOYER RIGHT THEN...THEN U SHOULD KNOW THAT ITS A CRIME TO RAISE UR HAND ON A WOMEN...NO...NOOO. YOU CAN'T U CAN'T DOO THISS...I'LL TELL ARNAVJI... ...LEAVE MEE

I SAID LEAVE ME U B*****D...

saying this khushi got up hurridly n started crying...

ARNAV : khushiii...khushiii...

Khushi saw arnav and hugged him tightly...

KHUSHI: arnavji plzz save mee plzz save me arnav ji noo...noo don't save me...noo...u go...u go an...and sav...save an...anjal...anjali ji...sa...save he...her fr...from sh...shayam ji...he is che...cheati...cheating hr...plzzz ( and she fainted in his arms)

ARNAV: khushiii..!!!!!
ARNAV: khushiii!!!!! Khushi open ur eyes...khushi plzzz open ur eyes damnit...

Arnav took some water from the glass present on the side table & sprinkled it on khushi's face...

Khushi stirred opened hr eyes &remembered what ever happened & again started crying holding arnav...

KHUSHI: arnavji...pl...plzz...sa...save...an...anj...anjali d...anjali di...fr...frm...shy...shyam...pl...plZ...

ARNAV : yaa khushi...i will save dii frm...frm that shyam...u..u jst be quiet & clam down m here with u only ( he said hugging her)...

Khushi clamed down a bit & arnav vowed to protect khushi & his dii frm dat cheat shyam...

DOWNSTAIRS IN THE FUNCTION...

NK- ( to anjali) diii hv u seen khushiji????

ANJALI: Noo NK bhai even chhote iss also nt seen anywhere i think they would hv gone out to buy something for the function...

NK: yaa possible...

IN ARNAV'S ROOM

ARNAV: khushii...

KHUSHI: jii

ARNAV: i want ti tell u some thing...

KHUSHI: jii boliye...

ARNAV: mmm khushi...

KHUSHI: aree boliye...

ARNAV: khushi...khushi i...i love you...!!!

Khushi was shocked...tears welled up in her eyes & started flowing which made arnav concerned...

ARNAV: m...m sry khushi i didn't mean to hurt you i...

KHUSHI: shut up u fool m nt crying b'coz m hurt...m crying b'cozz m supar dupar happpyyy i love u to Ooo arnavji...i love u tooo...i love u alot arnav jiii...( with this she hugged arnav vry tightly )

Listning khushi's words arnav was on the cloud nine and he too hugged hr back...

After sometime arnav cupped khushi's face and wiped hr tears...

ARNAV: khushi lets go down...everyone will be waiting for us right?

Litsning about going down khushi got scared bt she didn't wanted arnav to know that she is scared so she made an excuse

KHUSHI: arnavji...

ARNAV: bolo ( he said while trying to read hr face)

KHUSHI: hamare kapde...

ARNAV: don't worry...

Saying this he got up and went to his cupboard and cameback with a beautiful pecock blue and sea green saree...

KHUSHI: wowww arnavji its sooo pretty..!!!! Bt why r u having it???

ARNAV: mmm actually i was going to propose u and ask ur hand for marrige soo

Before he could continue he felt a back push and somthing on his chest bt soon vry soon he realised that it was khushi who jumped on him in happiness...and he hugged her back and cressed hr hair and kissed on the top of hr head...

ARNAV: khushi will u come for a long drive with me??

KHUSHI: mmm nahi & and with this khushi started running all around the room with arnav chasing her...

Finallyy after long time of running arnav finally cought khushi...

ARNAV: ab batao chalogi ya nahi...???

KHUSHI: nahii

ARNAV: soch lo...

KHUSHI: hum nahi jaayenge...

ARNAV: okk then ba Ad mai mat bolna ki mai tumhe warn nahi kiya...

KHUSHI: nahi bolenge ...

And as she said this arnav smacked his lips on hers...after sometime he felt khushi responding to the kiss which made him vryyy happyyy...

Khushi was the first one to break tha kiss and was panting vry hard...

ARNAV: nw go n change...

Khyshi jst nodded and left for washroom hiding he face frm arnav as she was nt able to face him which made arnav smile at hr childness...

As khushi came out after changing arnav was jst lost in her beauty and came back to reality when khushi pinched him...

ARNAV: oouuuchhh khushi it hurtss?!!!! He said rubbing the place where khushi had pinched...

Arshi went down down together bt as they reached down khushi went to kitchen and poor arnav was left there only...

After sometime when every guest left arnav called everyone in the hall including shyam...

ARNAV: i want to show something to u all...

SHYAM: what do u want to showus saale saheb???

ARNAV: wait for a mint jeeja ji...

Arnav went to khushi & took hr with him near everone that too holding hr hand...

ANJALI: chotee jaldi dikhaao what ever u want to show us as khushiji has to go home also...she was here jst to give haldi...

ARNAV: don't worry dii i'll drop khushi hr home...& nw jst every1 jst concentrate on the tv and don't any1 dare to say anything till the end of this video...

Every1 jst nodded bt smiled seeing arnav still holding Khushi's hand while shyam jst fumed...

Soon arnav played the video while khushi and shyam were shocked...khushi looked at arnav with tearful eyes while arnav jst assured her that nothing will happen...

As the video was going on anger was visible on everyones face and in btween everone was looking at shyam or khushi..!!!!

As the video ended everyones anger was on the hights!!!! Yes it was the video of that whatever had happened on the terrece & the starting of hw shyam had hurt khushi bt nt full where khushi confessed hr love for arnav...

As the video finished anjali got up and went to khushi...she removed khushi's hairs from hr neck and saw very deep nail mark on it...everyone saw it which made them more angry...
And then they saw something which they never wished to see that too after watching this video...

SLAPPP!!!!!!!!!

yess anjali slapped khushii...!!!!!

ARNAV: DIII ( he rored angryly)

yess anjali slapped khushi...

ARNAV: Diii( arnav rored in anger) hw dare u slap her?'!!!! Hw dare u slap my khushi!!!!!

ANJALI: b''cozz se is worth of it chhote!!!

( as anjali said this shyam was having an evil smile on his face)

ARNAV: why dii can't u see the truth in the video?!!!

ANJALI: yess i can see the truth in the video bt this slap was for hiding the truth frm us!!

ANJALI: (turning towards shyam)& u philenderer i didn't knew that i was worshiping a cheater!!!!

SHYAM: rani sah...

ANJALI: DON'T U DARE!!!( anjali rored in anger) don't you dare call me by dat name!!!!! What do u think dat i m a fool?? Noo Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha m nt a fool dat after seeing this video i'll trust u!!

Everyone present there were happy seeing anjali soo tough as they thought that she will support hr husband b'coz she loves him alott bt no today she was nt ANJALI JHA today she was ANJALI RAIZADA a free girl who has all the right to take hr own decisions, who can understand d problems of a other grl, a grl who does not have any bounds which is called "WIFEY DUTY" or "A GIRL WHOES HUSBAND IS EVERYTHING TO HR AND WHO HAS BLIND TRUST ON HR HUSBAND!!" Nooo today she was an independent grl who was sstanding before hr soo called husband for an innocent grl...!!!!!!

ANJALI: chhote give me ur phone...

ARNAV: why dii???

ANJALI: I SAID GIVE ME UR PHONE!!

arnav quickly handed hr his phone as he had never se en his sister soo angry before!!!

As Anjali took the phone frm arnav she opened his password as she knew what it would be & she was correct the password was...

"HAPPINESS" english meaning of his ladyloves name...

Arnav was firstly shocked dat hw come anjali came to know his password bt then he understood dat his dii knew him better then anyone in this world except khushi...

As anjali opened the password she saw hr and khushi's pic as arnavs wallpaper which brought tears in hr eyes...bt she remembered the reason why she had taken hr brothers phone and called someone...

ANJALI: hhello...yaa hv u submitted the papers????...yaa which i gave u yesterday??...yaa whenever u'll gt to know the hearing dates then inform me...yeah...yaa on my cell only...ok...i want the dates as soon as possible...( wid this she cut d call & returned the phone to arnav)

While anjali was talking everyone was confused dat abt what dates are anjali talking abt??? As anjali saw everyone looking at hr confusingly soo she cleared...

ANJALI: i was talking to my lawyor abt my & mr. Jha's divorce...

Every1 was shocked bt the most shocked person was Shyam!!

ARNAV: bt dii you said u gave him d papers yestrday bt u got to know the truth nw only????

ANJALI: don't gt confused chhote i'll explain...
See yesterday night after aakash's Sangeet i was passing frm the room where khushi & payal were changing when i heard khushi saying something abt shyam soo i decided to litsen...as khushi told payal dat hw shyam was disturbing hr during d rituals n wt happened before...dat time only i got to know d true colours of this man and i called my loyer to make divorce papers dat time only & he made it & handed it to me then i took his sign( pointing towards shyam) saying dat these e property papers n he signed it immidiatly without even reading it & i too signed d papers and gave it to my loyer to submitt it in the courrt which he did today morning...and today chotte u only showed this video to me which is a proof for me to show in d court...( saying this anjali went to khushi & touched her cheek where she had jst slapped & said)khushiji i slapped u nt b'coz u hid the truth from me bt b'coz i know u would have kept quiet after this incident too if chotte wouldn't hv seen it...m sry khushiji for hurting u ( she said joing hr hands infront of khushi which khushi immidiatly removed)

KHUSHI: anjaliji don't do this...i m younger to u, you hv full right to slap me to love me to do anything wid me b'coz i know dat whatever u will do with me will be for my happiness only...

Everyone was having tears watching this bond bt one was dere who was boiling with anger...SHYAM!!!!

SHYAM: ( holding anjali's neck & shouting...) hw dare u?!!!!! Hw dare u do this to me anjali You di this to me!!!!! U r saying dat i m a cheat bt the reality is that u too r a cheat hw can u take my signature on diivorce papers telling me that they r property papers!!!!!!

Suddenly shyam felt a tight punch on his face & he was lying on the flooor in no second leaving anjali's neck!!!!!!

Khushi immidiatly made anjLi drink some water as anjali was chocking vry badly...

ARNAV: HW DARE U HOLD THE NECK OF THE SISTER OF ASR!!!!!! jst wait n watch Mr. Shyam jha i'll do to u...

ARNAV: aakash hv u called d police???

AAKASH: yess bhai...

POLICE: n we r here Mr. Arnav and we saw everything dat happened here and we r arresting Mr. Shyam jha for cheating his wife n torcharing hr...

Police arrested shyam and forcefully took him...

SHYAM: i will come back!!!

As police took away shyam everyone surrounded anjali asking hr was she f9 for which she happily replied that she was f9...

ANJALI: chotte ek mint apna phone dena...

ARNAV: phir se kyun dii...

KHUSHI: de dijiye naa...

ARNAV: F9 !!!

and he gave his phone to anjali...which she happily took...

ANJALI: hellloo hello everybody look here i want to show u all something jst sit down comfertably & no ques. jst be quiet...

ARNAV: bt dii...

ANJALI: chote i said no ques...

Anjali turned off all the lights & connected arnavs phone to the tv and opened his photo galary which was full of khushi's pics or anjali's pics and our lovly ARSHI were searching a place to hide while all d family Members were laughing badly as they knew dat arnav and khushi love each other alot...

ANJALI: ab aap dono kuch bolenge bhi ya bas chupte hii rahenge...( she said naughtily)

ARSHI: voo dii vooo amjaliji( both said at same time b'coz of which everyone again burst out laughing..!!!

ANJALI: ok ok to ab inn lovebirds ko pareshaan nahi krte tooo kal hum buaji aur khushiji ki amma se baat kr ke inn dono ki bhi shaadi payal aur aakash ke saath kara dete hai..!!!!

ARSHI: (together) sacchhiii

Everyone again looked at then laughing and both ran out with d reason of going home & dropping home...

Nxt day nani talked to gupta family abt arnav and khushi's wedding with payash for which they happily agreed!!!!!

And ARSHI finallyyy. Got married with their fights, challenges, love everything with them...

AFTER 5 YEARS...

KHUSHI: ahhh arnavjiii i hateee uuu!!!!!!!

ARNAV: WHAT??? What did i doo????

KHUSHI: ahhh b'cozz of u today m in this pain!!!!!

ARNAV: bt i didn't do it intensily i was jst teaching Aashi hw to make a bubble frm bubblegum bt u came infront of mee and it got struck in ur hair!!!! Sooo itss totally your fault!!!!

KHUSHI: what its my fault!!! Cant u see hw much is Arsh crying and u r playing with his toy!!!!!! He is jst 1yr old and u , u r becoming younger then him also...

...And their never ending fight goes on & on bt each passing by moment increases their love for each other...

Arshi were happy in their lyf with there children AASHI who is 3yrs old & ARSH who is 1 yr old...payash were happy with their only son AKSHAY who is 2 yrs old and Anjali was happy with her husband Siddhart Agnihotri hr childhood frnd to whom ahe met in a prty and both fell in love & got married & hv a 4 yrs old daughter KAIRA...Kaira is shyam & anjali's daughter bt siddhart loves hr as his own...

HAPPYY ENDING!!!!

So frnds if you likes this OS then plz comment...

-ADITIEmbarrassed

Edited by arshi.aditi - 28 April 2014 at 7:25am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

janu.cute93malar3mythrayeupss1993adorableaishamansijani21ramya90Archu61Spoonaijeya0301sivatharshinisweetlifeApeterdialuvarshidrashtimeetusri91oKBSopari_goyalchandana.szafi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARSHI OS- LOVE PERSONIFIED" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Apeter

Goldie

Apeter

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Good job pumpkin...

Love it so much...

Awesome os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi.aditi

arshi.aditi

arshi.aditi

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 7:39am | IP Logged