Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i am so angry with the cvs, ruhi needs blood on such occassion why is raman thinking about paternity, any parent would risk knowing the truth if only they had a slight chance of saving their child.
seriously i was looking forward to the episode and now i hate that i waited for this episode
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

For drama, they will do anything. 😆

Agree with ekta this is exp..no.wonder hw mch evr we crib trp arw high..

Guys we can't help it...ektas shw ned to be tkn with pinch of salt..
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

From what I understand, someone w/o Rh can give to someone w/ Rh.  In other words, someone w/ B- can give to someone w/ B+, but not vice versa.  Any docs here who can confirm what I think?

Ok I'm not sure either...
well i'm saying so because I'm a AB+ once i heard the doctors talking about the + and - factors well I must say the truth I did not get really what they are saying...
f.s.m thumbnail
We decided to watch an Ekta show, so these things are inevitable ðŸ˜†
daffodildy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its a nonsense telling Raman doesn't know his blood group...how did he ever got a license??and his wife was pregnant twice...i am sure for a guy of his age know what is his blood group...he is only believing ashok is ruhi's father but in actual he is...oh yaar...i feel seriously irritated...such a nice story and they are messing it up so badly...
where is thoshiji's char char bache...what are they doing??
daffodildy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

well i'm saying so because I'm a AB+ once i heard the doctors talking about the + and - factors well I must say the truth I did not get really what they are saying...

negatives can donates blood to positives but they can recieve only negative i guess...and for B+ B- maches...definetly ishu can give blood...they should have said her group is some other 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: f.s.m

We decided to watch an Ekta show, so these things are inevitable😆

That's wat i m telling..jst sit bck and c...

Don't look fe logic in ekta shw as all her shw r trp toppers..

With all this trp will rise and nt dec..

Agrew with maiyaa shw this thngs are expp
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: daffodildy

Raman has lost his mind...he should be knowing what is his blood group..doesn't he have a license?? And if ruhi is B+...then her parents should be O+ and B+...and shagun is O+...Then definietly raman isB+, matches her blood group...and B+ can receive blood from B-...ishu can also

Why are they confusing people...at least don't give false information about these...this is being watched around the world...they should show something informative about blood donating...what is cv's thinking yaa...i am really disappointed depressed😭

That's what I thought.  Also, b/w spouses, a mom w/ - can only have 1 kid from a dad w/ +, but a mom w/ + can have any #kids from a dad w/ -.  In short, people w/ + can receive blood, sperms from people w/ -, but not vice versa

They could have designed it such that
  • Raman has an unknown blood group
  • Ishita has AB+
  • Shagun has O+
  • Ruhi has B+
  • Mr Bhalla has A+
  • Mrs Bhalla has B+
  • Romi, Rinki & Simmi have A+
That way, Ruhi could only have received blood from Raman.  Not factoring in Ashok's claims 😆
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: daffodildy

its a nonsense telling Raman doesn't know his blood group...how did he ever got a license?and his wife was pregnant twice...i am sure for a guy of his age know what is his blood group...he is only believing ashok is ruhi's father but in actual he is...oh yaar...i feel seriously irritated...such a nice story and they are messing it up so badly...

where is thoshiji's char char bache...what are they doing??

That's what, how can any educated adult with license not know his blood group ðŸ˜² Toshiji's bacche kisi kaam ke nahi hai, sirf siayappa karen ke liye hai ðŸ¤¢ 

The screenplay was bokwaas to the power of 10 tonight ðŸ¤”
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I remember some Class X bio at least, although I always hated that subject.
  • There are 4 groups - A, B, AB and O
  • O is a universal donor i.e. someone w/ blood group O can give to anybody
  • AB is a universal receptor i.e. someone w/ blood group AB can get from anybody
  • A can only give A and AB, or get from A and O
  • B can only give B and AB, or get from B and O
Then there is the Rhesus factor - that's what the + and - is.  Someone who's Rh+ - that's where the + comes from - can't give to someone who's Rh-.  Also, if a woman's blood group is -, she can only have 1 kid from a hubby whose group is +, whereas if a woman's blood group is +, she can have any #kids from a hubby, regardless of whether he's + or -.

Since Ishita is B-, she could have had only 1 kid from Raman, if she weren't infertile.  Assuming that she didn't get twins, triplets or more.

Incidentally, I think that later, they'll forget about her infertility and give her a kid from Raman anyway 😆