-:: The Originals:Twitter Corner ::- (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
  1. 7:59 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
    " data-retweeter="JosephMorgan" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">
    Retweeted by Joseph Morgan

Blast off! If you're old enough to drink, you might want to have one close by. #TheOriginalsFinale

2. 7:25 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
    " data-mentions="JosephMorgan danieljgillies" data-retweeter="JosephMorgan" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

#TheOriginals was amazing. Good work to @JosephMorgan & @danieljgillies...you guys are the first ever make me cry over a tv show...

3. 6:54 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
    " data-mentions="JosephMorgan" data-retweeter="JosephMorgan" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

If @JosephMorgan didnt make you cry tonight in his final scene of #TheOriginals then you have no heart. #Hope

4. 6:56 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
    " data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

Without your support, this show would not exist. Thank you all from the bottom of my cold, dark heart. Sincerely, Klaus Mikaelson

5. 6:44 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
    " data-mentions="JosephMorgan" data-retweeter="JosephMorgan" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

@JosephMorgan Still in shock... What the hell was that ending?! Need to see the new season RIGHT NOW #TheOriginals

6. 6:44 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

@JosephMorgan roller coaster of emotions watching this episode! perfect way to end the season #TheOriginals

7. 6:40 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

This episode was freaking me out! ~_~ A huge great season. Don't know how to wait till next season. @JosephMorgan #TheOriginals

8. 6:38 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

Thank you for joining us, east coast! West coast, you're up next. #TheOriginals

9. 6:01 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

So proud to be a part of this show. #TheOriginals

10. 6:00 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
  11. 6:01 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
    " data-mentions="mattdirector junkyardmessiah kj17" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">
  12. 6:00 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
  13. 5:45 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
  14. 5:45 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

What are we going to do?! ;)

15. 5:44 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

Boy, the Mikaelsons are in desperate need of therapy. #TheOriginals

16. 5:43 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
  17. 5:42 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

Wait till you see... Just wait... #TheOriginals

18. 5:40 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
  19. 5:29 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
  20. 5:25 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

RETWEET if you're loving the season finale of #TheOriginals!

21. 5:24 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

@JosephMorgan WhatTheHellIsGoingON ...owafjpwofjopeqfjpeoihf #TheOriginals

22. 5:09 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ayesha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-:: The Originals:Twitter Corner ::- (Page 5)" in The Originals forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
    1. 5:07 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

@JosephMorgan not even ten minutes in and I'm ugly sobbing already #TheOriginals

5:07 PM - 13 May 2014 Details
    2. 5:10 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
      " data-mentions="bellabrina1987" data-component-context="replies" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

@bellabrina1987 PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER WOMAN! We've got 50 more minutes!

3. 5:11 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
      " data-mentions="cassiescottii" data-component-context="replies" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">
    4. 5:11 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
      " data-mentions="Re_Clark" data-component-context="replies" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

@Re_Clark I CANT!! I CANT DEAL WITH THIS

5. 5:12 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
      " data-mentions="bellabrina1987 cassiescottii" data-component-context="replies" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

@bellabrina1987 @cassiescottii Please give me the link :( nothing is working herre :'(

6. 5:13 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
      " data-mentions="tvdkatlove cassiescottii" data-component-context="replies" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">
  1. 5:07 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

Oh you ain't seen nothing yet ;) #TheOriginals

2. 5:03 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
    " data-mentions="suecason JosephMorgan" data-retweeter="JosephMorgan" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

@suecason: Yep! Award for biggest ego go to! #klaus that's a given! #TheOriginals #familyispower .@JosephMorgan

3. 4:58 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

This episode is for you baby ;) #TheOriginals

4. 4:52 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

We've come so far together ;) #TheOriginals

5. 4:49 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
  6. 4:49 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
  7. 3:38 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
  8. Retweeted by Joseph Morgan

RT for our US fans:'@dgct2 Family is power Family is power #TheOriginals pic.twitter.com/DWcoXYMWfs' love, #TheOriginalsUK

9. Retweeted by Joseph Morgan

RETWEET if you're excited for TONIGHT'S season finale of #TheOriginals at 8/7c! pic.twitter.com/0A3anO7ghF

10. 5:18 PM - 12 May 2014 · Details

I'm going to live tweet tomorrow. Join me for the finale East Coast *pm #TheOriginals Be there ;)

...Ayesha...

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged

And it's only Tuesday! Just you wait, #TVDFamily, we have a shocker/weeper/thriller in store for you on Thursday.

Well that's it. Season one done & dusted. Thanks to all our brill cast, crew, producers, editors, morally questionable writers & esp fans!

"I let her in." Daniel Gilles finally managed to make me cry after all these years damn it. I haven't cried since 1864z #TheOriginalsFinale

The production draft of the finale was just under 42 pages. When we did a continuity draft that matched the episode, it came in at 35.

Did I mention we've started delivering 39 page scripts? I'm serious.

(I know, I know. You're pissed.)

Final lift: Elijah and Hayley return home, she hasn't fed on blood yet, is spent and parched and beaten...so he has her feed on him.

Beautiful DP @kj17 and director @mattdirector are cursing me right now for these cuts.

Also Mike Suby (composer of life), @cmollere and music editor Stuart Goetz.

Thanks to @JThompson3rd, our brilliant co-editors Peter B, @tyleredits and @MarcPollon (borrowed from TVD) the genius mixers at technicolor.

An aside, when watching the sound mix, I don't think I so much as breathed for the first 22 minutes of the episode.

There's one more scene we cut: I'll tell you in five minutes. You're not gonna like me for it.

Dear @iansomerhalder, stop telling people I fired you. I don't have personal security. ;-)

Next gone: ghost Mikael salivates over a dying Diego as Davina re-enters, ready to do the spell.

FYI, the flashbacks in 'a closer walk with thee' were actually written and shot for ep 109 but omitted for time. We wrote ep 120 to use them

Also gone: ollie kicks Jackson's ass with new power, then offers him a ring. Jackson says go eff yourself. #gojackson

I would expect nothing less, Narduccus. "@MichaelNarducci: @julieplec I want to be clear that I, however, am drunk. #TheOriginals"

Next, Oliver, Jackson and Francesca argue over Francesca's betrayal. She's the new boss in town. Jackson tells her to suck it.

(FYI that was the scene we fought longest and hardest to keep -- waited until the bitter end to lose it).

Including wedding dress zippage.

First... @danieljgillies hallucinates Hayley lying dead in the alley. Hallucinatory flashbacks to yummy Elijah/hayley moments ensue.

Random facts: the first cut of this episode was 15 minutes over. I shall tell you what we lifted, one scene at a time... #buythedvd

And just so we're clear, I've only had 1 glass, so my over-tweeting is due to appreciation and gratitude, not alcohol consumption.

For those of you who took my advice and stayed off the internet, are you back? How will you know that I'm asking if you took my advice?

Technically I'm not live-tweeting, rather I'm wine-sipping and eavesdropping on the other people at the restaurant. But I'm here.

Everyone welcome @stevenakrueger aka Josh to tonight's live tweet adventure. #TheOriginalsFinale

Okay, west coast and non-live but forgiven viewers, here we go... #TheOriginalsFinale I'm watching you watch.

Which now that I think about it is both beautiful and tragic. #someoneneedsaboyfriend

Sitting at the bar of my fave Atlanta restaurant having dinner and reading finale tweets. #TheOriginalsFinale

...Ayesha...

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
  1. 9:09 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

I hate platitudes but I'm afraid I have no choice here: I'm speechless. I'll watch #TheOriginalsFinale again tomorrow and gather my thoughts

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

2. 8:54 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

Couldn't be better music to complement the acting in the last 10 minutes of this episode. #TheOriginalsFinale

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

3. 8:48 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

Hayley on an absolute rampage tonight. #TheOriginalsFinale

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

4. 8:45 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
    " data-mentions="daniellemcam" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

Davina taking charge LIKE A BOSS. She's no little girl anymore. Love it! @daniellemcam #TheOriginalsFinale

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

5. 8:39 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

What a fantastic human moment watching Klaus hold that baby. #TheOriginalsFinale

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

6. 8:35 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
    " data-mentions="mattdirector" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

Wow. Just wow. That cemetery sequence. @mattdirector that was so effing impressive. #TheOriginalsFinale

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

7. 8:24 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
    " data-mentions="JosephMorgan danieljgillies" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

I could watch Klaus and Elijah scenes all day every day. @JosephMorgan @danieljgillies #TheOriginalsFinale

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

8. 8:17 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details
    " data-mentions="CharlesMD daniellemcam" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

Seriously though, @CharlesMD and @daniellemcam were incredible in that courtyard scene giving Josh the blood. #TheOriginalsFinale

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

9. 8:15 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

Followed by goosebumps from that scene...can't believe Marcel said I was one of his guys. Cue huge sigh of relief #TheOriginalsFinale

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

10. 8:12 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

Well I may have just used my first tissue with that Klaus, Elijah and dead Hayley scene. Damn. #TheOriginalsFinale

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

11. 8:06 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

Holy hell I looked bad!! #TheOriginalsFinale #poorjosh

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

12. 7:59 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

Blast off! If you're old enough to drink, you might want to have one close by. #TheOriginalsFinale

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

13. 11:46 PM - 12 May 2014 · Details
    " data-mentions="stevenakrueger" data-retweeter="stevenakrueger" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">
    Retweeted by Steven Krueger
  14. 5:55 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

West coasters, I'm live tweeting during the finale. No more spoilers to give away this season so everything's on the table! #TheOriginals

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

15. 5:53 PM - 13 May 2014 · Details

All this talk about the finale is killing me. Could not be more excited to watch it on the west coast! #TheOriginals #teamjosh

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

16. 9:08 PM - 12 May 2014 · Details
  17. 5:10 PM - 6 May 2014 · Details
    " data-retweeter="stevenakrueger" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">
    Retweeted by Steven Krueger

I hope The Originals ends with Josh accidentally taking over New Orleans and just kinda going with it

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

18. 4:10 PM - 6 May 2014 · Details

First read tonight's script on a plane. Felt many stares from fellow passengers after shrieking "Wait what? Holy shit!" Enjoy. #TheOriginals

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

19. His own #bluesteel...can't wait til you drop magnum on us @CharlesMD #TheOriginals pic.twitter.com/rGmWXuMI6V

Expand
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

20. Retweeted by Steven Krueger

This photo represents my emotional state today after screening the season finale of #TheOriginals pic.twitter.com/gkaCwdP36p

...Ayesha...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top