Take 5: Top 5 countdown for our first ME March 1st - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

as usual Beautiful analysis Divyaa. Indeed it was a beautiful episode...Just loved it...

Hope many people did watch it just like us and TRP's go up. I just love the team of Jodha AKbar and i hope JA is successful k...

Thanks and thanks for posting! Hoping that we have high TRPs and have future Saturday episodes πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by albakry

Great post as usual.

Thanks and thanks for posting

Many points have already being pointed out by other members so I am not going to repeat them.

Yes, there was a lot to love

I was only hoping when Jalal cut his finger Jodha was going to suck it. Oops, I am getting carried away. πŸ˜‰

Only shoulder touching for today πŸ˜‰

Today we also saw some progress in their love, we progressed from hand-holding to shoulder-holding. πŸ‘

Exactly ... Had skipped shoulder when he touched her hair. She already had touched his shoulder.

I think the painting was significant as the Painter will play a crucial role when MU arises or Jodha gets kidnapped.

I hope so too... She was always a sharp woman

The kid will also play important role in abolishing slavery. I dont think there will be a MU because of him.

I agree

I dont trust Hoshiyar, I think its a plot with Ruqu to get other Begums against Jodha. I hope the truth will come out before the election.

You have to appreciate Hoshiyaar's loyalty .. Though it was a sneaky thing to do

I am afraid Jodha will in a way meet Sujamal which will cause a MU. I hope I am wrong.

I have another theory - will share soon

To sum it all it was a nice episode and I was very happy to see Akdha caring and respecting each other as a couple.

Agreed!
Originally posted by rima4ever

beautiful takes divya
the akdha scenes seemed positive

Thanks so much! Yes the scenes were beautiful πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by MaddyO

Divyam LOVED the ME so you do not have to cheer me up πŸ˜ƒ

Glad to hear it ... It was a lovely episode. Thanks for posting.

The best scene I loved was near the Taraju and the way Jalal supports and encourages Jo
I loved when he told Jodha she is the bravest woman he knows

Oh that scene was amazing ...

I think the kid is going to see what Hoshiyaar does about the Kanha murtis and somehow tell Jodha, he is hiding in her hojara for a reason
Also Jalal notices Jodha is upto something but he maybe thinks it is her anxiety about the BEK, later he will also remember

I hope the kid helps her win!

I just hope Sujamal thing does not cause BIG MU between JJ that will be very bad

I have a more positive theory- will share soon.
Originally posted by Joja

Thats right Adi. Why think about MU's. I for some reason feel there wont be any MUs from now on.
And let think about the beautiful episode today and njoy.

Love the positivity of that statement- I agree!
Edited by divyavm - 10 years ago
I loved this ME , this gives us a meaningful trace for upcoming tracks !πŸ˜›
JUst loved Jalal's shoulder on her , how Jalal shined about Jodha on herself  that scene was awesome !πŸ‘πŸΌ
Last part ! Jodha's painful eyes when she answered towards Jalal 😭
Originally posted by tamy267

Divi meri jaan u said it all..nothing to add..still few things I am highlighting which I liked the most😳
Tamy ...thanks for posting. It was a lovely episode πŸ˜Š

Jalal's speech at tarazu and bringing her out of dilemma..what a wonderful speech it was..convincing and logical.πŸ‘ The man is trying his best to make Jodha a complete Mughal Begum..and at DEK the way he was trying to hide his happiness and nodded is head in her support was a praise worthy scene! Jodha looked so much relived after getting that nod from him..these two draw strength from each other..when one in trouble, role reversal happens, another extends his/her helping hand..and they get strength from each other..Jodha in tarazu like Jalal and Jalal praying to Kanha r proofs.❀️

I loved your description of how they draw strength from each other

I applaud Jalal for paying visit to Jodha to warn her about Ruqu..how thoughtful he was...loved his last line asking Jodha not to forget meeting him admist all this tam jhaamπŸ˜†

Awww how sweet was that! πŸ˜³

Again Jallu made me smile by calling Jodha to discuss about Sujamal...❀️

Such a mature couple these two are .. How can they have a MU!

Ruqu making Hoshiyar spy on Jodha by being her bandi...disgraceful😡

I know- she is ready to fall big time!

I loved today's ME very much😊

Me too!

P.S. coming back tomorrow..end of a pleasure trip😳

Did you enjoy the vacation or spend the whole time on the forum πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lashy

OHHH EMMM GEEE  Plz plz tell me they'll show this onscreen! How sexy is a protective caring husband..

Count me in Shraddha!
Originally posted by mandyg

oye lashy, divya..kya serious discussions ho rahi hain
Hey its not that serious πŸ˜‰... It is quite positive that there won't be another MU πŸ˜Š And we are very serious about that πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by archu-daffodil

I loved this ME , this gives us a meaningful trace for upcoming tracks !πŸ˜›
JUst loved Jalal's shoulder on her , how Jalal shined about Jodha on herself  that scene was awesome !πŸ‘πŸΌ
Last part ! Jodha's painful eyes when she answered towards Jalal 😭

Thanks for posting.., great picks on the highlights of episodes.