Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

We need to find her dead body!!!!!

Dont tell me they will bring her back from dead the second time. Radha, comming back second time makes no sense. I would prefer if she has left some proofs behind, which Tara will be able to find. They can check Radha's mobile and see the sent messages and see the message she sent to MJ. Tara just find Radha;s mobile, you will get the hint. 
HappyST thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing...
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Greys_Anatomy

I hate  her ... 😑

she is digging her own grave ...🀒

thank god AD refused nandu and mj's rishta She did MJ the biggest favor (bigger than handing over her fav daughter to himπŸ˜†) is refusing for Nandu..If she hadn't, MJ toh Baba ke khushi ke liye shadi karr leta..just as he did Tara, parr uski life ka kabada bana deti yeh chudail!!πŸ˜†
Nandu toh pehley
dinn hi bhagti MJ ka misbehaviour dekhkeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..woh tara thori hi haiπŸ˜‰

bichara mj toh bach gaya ...

..oishu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashakd

Last sentence says, will Radha be found again? πŸ˜• are they planning  some rebirth/ resurrection/elopement/some savior again saving her from death? Is they some connection in all this which forces RP to get married to Nandu????

good questions...may be Tara might be successsful in finding radha's dead body?
..oishu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilsha

Thanks for sharingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—. Nandu abd rp perfect for each otherπŸ˜‰. Both he'll bend on destroying others life😑. I dint understand why she hates Tara❓. Even if Tara didn't say anything adi won't have got her into his life. Abd Tara married MJ not adiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž. So she has no say in what adi did. Well I guess u can't change dogs tailπŸ₯±. Let's wait abd see how long she will hold her upper hand in sm befits that rp will send her upparπŸ˜†. And I feel bad she is coming after MJ goes to jail πŸ˜” when Tara will be alone.I think so too!! My poor baby has to fight a lot of devils.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

..oishu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sfarazi

MJ and Tara were a match made in heaven so no way in hell (pun intended) would MJ have ever married Nandu haha πŸ˜†

The Absolute TRUTH!!⭐️⭐️ They have been made for each other only..Rab ne banadi jodiπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sfarazi

MJ and Tara were a match made in heaven so no way in hell (pun intended) would MJ have ever married Nandu haha πŸ˜†

He would have if Jairaj had told him to!!!!!

Remember Jairaj was desperate!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilsha

If MJ wud have married Nandu he wud have been running to jail thinking staying there is better than staying with her.

Absolutely!!!!!

Jail is soo much better than living with Nandini!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashakd

Dont tell me they will bring her back from dead the second time. Radha, comming back second time makes no sense. I would prefer if she has left some proofs behind, which Tara will be able to find. They can check Radha's mobile and see the sent messages and see the message she sent to MJ. Tara just find Radha;s mobile, you will get the hint. 

Radha is not coming back this time!!!!!😳