Arjun

Arni SS *Seven sacred vows*Epilogue...Coming soon (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 25

Shamsad1607

Goldie

Shamsad1607

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Beautiful...& touching...
now we can see Rosh lost into her thoughts of him...
now we know why she left him, but she is completely unknown of the result of her decision...
and she is not happy with it at all...she's all alone out there...

now really want to know what happened when both "Dukhi Aatmas" will meet.
Do continue...& thanks for PM.

P.S. Friendship wala love is another kind of love dear...though it's not the love wala love.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laila1994

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arni SS *Seven sacred vows*Epilogue...Coming soon (Page 7)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raja_ki_rani

raja_ki_rani

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
sorry for not replying to the other part but I was really busy...
but both the parts were really sad and very well written. arjun's pain of losing his "best friend" and his eyes had determination... to bring roshni back or something else. Roshni' pain was so wonderfully described. another question wasnt roshni a dr y did she become a teacher?. but got my answer why children were a forbidden topic between arjun and roshni. does arjun know that roshni wanted to be a mother?
can't wait to see how arjun will bring roshni home. I hope we will get good arjun roshni scenes Smile sorry for asking so many questions lol
coninue as soon as possible but dont take too long lol really want to know wjat happens next..
and thanks for the pm

laila1994

misakiscarlet

misakiscarlet

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
read all the parts in one go...
what happened in that one year...
want to read more of it..
do pm me when u update next

laila1994

Godly_Affection

IF-Dazzler

Godly_Affection

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 4:17am | IP Logged
awesome update dearClap
loved it
feeling relly sad for roshniCry
i wanna see arjun n roshni togetherHeart
nxt time plz give long update 
thankx for pm
sorry for being late..these exams..Angry

laila1994

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged

parvathycv,  pangoBeboluvshaleen:   Thankyou for hitting like. But as I said before comment won't hurt eitherSmile

Originally posted by _lovergirl101_

Lovely!! But a bit short! Clap Love Roshni's undying love for arjun. Continue soon...
by the way, did u get my pm? Smile

Thankyou.

Originally posted by rinku95

Superb 
Roshni is so kind 
Thanks for pm 
Continue soon

Thanks dear. Glad you commented Big smile

Originally posted by angle1shanu

u make me cry dear...superb updte...and this song is my most favourite one and ful song along with the scene was in front of me during i was reading this story...again loved it...plz continue it soon

Thank you. And welcome here.
I love this song. It is so heart touching.

Originally posted by jayprabu

Amazing update. I think nobody can better explain unconditional love with a way you have explained with Roshini's character. She loves him immensely and wants him to be happy always, such a beautiful and selfless soul. The song you chose to go with update was very apt . I loved it very much. Will be waiting for your next update. Thanks for the pm.

Thank you. It is the biggest compliment I ever got. Tongue
Thank you for liking the song.

Originally posted by miss_precious

Who are the two kids she drew? Was that her dream
Can't wait for arjun to meet rosh 

Please update soon x

Yes. it was her dream.

Originally posted by rimi_invisible

awesome update laila...Embarrassed

a complete part on Roshni...the lady who makes me go gaga over her everytime...Tongue

the personality,the elegance she bored was depicted beautifully by you...you used the resources too well..Thumbs UpThumbs Up

the painting,then her hesitance,her dream and longing...beautiful...

I have a few questions..will pm you later..Big smileBig smile

havnt checked your pm yet...but i am stalking this story big time...i am loving it...

continue soon...nd thanks for the pm..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Roshni is my favorite character too. I love her FB scenes, they are beautiful.
Thank you. I am glad you liked it. I thought it was too dramatic.Ouch

Originally posted by kunchu

Hi, sure you can call me Di
Almost everyone calls so
back to the update, it was completely on Roshni
felt bad for her
hope that painting gets complete soon

Thank you di.
I too felt bad for her.
About completing the painting. it will take some time.

Originally posted by naina25

roshni plz came back to arjun...
well written
update soon

Thank you,

Originally posted by jia03

Lovely updateClap
the painting part was really touching..

Thankyou.

Originally posted by Meself

Sorry I hadn't commented on the previous chapter but then again lets face the facts: I AM LAZY!!LOL

So for chapter seven:

I so wish to get in there and smack Arjun. It is his duty to hold on to! He had decided long back that he wishes to be with Roshini so yes; he should have made a pact as to which side he wishes to stand firm to. 

Roshini left him by choice and if he is still idle about the entire narration; then boy! He is guilty. He wishes to have the cake and eat it but there is rock solid attempt to it by him. Sado baith ke ab!

Thank heavens atleast Roshini is found!

For the eight chapter:

That is probably one thing being a lady...you choose and you regret and you don't do anything about it. Roshini left behind a vital part of her existence, she isn't happy and yet she is prying away hoping somewhere her husband is happy! Uff! Kya solid khichdi hai!!! Ye bhi khush nahi aur vo bhi nahi! 

Ab humein khush karo aur update karo!!

I know about your laziness don't worry about it.  A comment once in a while is enough for me.
Don't blame Arjun, he is the victim here. He chose his wife over every/ anything else. & she left him without a word. Poor guy.Embarrassed

Originally posted by Shamsad1607

Beautiful...& touching...
now we can see Rosh lost into her thoughts of him...
now we know why she left him, but she is completely unknown of the result of her decision...
and she is not happy with it at all...she's all alone out there...

now really want to know what happened when both "Dukhi Aatmas" will meet.
Do continue...& thanks for PM.

P.S. Friendship wala love is another kind of love dear...though it's not the love wala love.Wink

Thank you.
@Bold. Dukhi atma will bacome more DukhiLOL
I believe Friendship wala love is greater than Love wala LoveWink

Originally posted by raja_ki_rani

sorry for not replying to the other part but I was really busy...
but both the parts were really sad and very well written. arjun's pain of losing his "best friend" and his eyes had determination... to bring roshni back or something else. Roshni' pain was so wonderfully described. another question wasnt roshni a dr y did she become a teacher?. but got my answer why children were a forbidden topic between arjun and roshni. does arjun know that roshni wanted to be a mother? 
can't wait to see how arjun will bring roshni home. I hope we will get good arjun roshni scenes Smilesorry for asking so many questions lol 
coninue as soon as possible but dont take too long lol really want to know wjat happens next..
and thanks for the pm

It's OK dear. I understand.
Thank you for liking it.
No. Roshni has not become a teacher. She just lives here and teach painting to orphans  in her free time.
Yes, Arjun knew. & he tried & supported her too.

Originally posted by misakiscarlet

read all the parts in one go...
what happened in that one year...
want to read more of it..
do pm me when u update next

Thank you. and welcome her.
You will now about it in next update.

Originally posted by Godly_Affection

awesome update dearClap
loved it
feeling relly sad for roshniCry
i wanna see arjun n roshni togetherHeart
nxt time plz give long update 
thankx for pm
sorry for being late..these exams..Angry

Thank you.
Next update will be long wala update.
It's OK. Exams are more important Smile

Edited by laila1994 - 09 March 2014 at 6:13am

jia03

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Chapter 9 " Again"

A black SUV came to a halt. The door went open. & a handsome looking guy stepped out of the car. He looked at the board just above the big gate, "Shradha orphanage." He read. Then he walked into the orphanage after clearing processors at the entrance.

As he strutted through the playground, his eyes were scrutinizing the whole place to find the most precious gem in his life. He looked everywhere desperately just to  catch her glimpse & finally his eyes located her, She was sitting on a rock, watching kids playing. By her look it was very much clear that she had been crying.  He didn't think anything, just moved frantically towards his wife.

"Mrs. Roshni Arjun Rawte" His voice did magic to her, Her Agony vanished and strong calmness engulfed her. At the moment she felt like something got completed in her. Maybe it is the impact of hearing her full name after a long time or maybe it was just his voice. She was not sure.

With great effort she combined her left over courage to look at him. She raised her face till his whole face came into a view. And their eyes met. Although he was smiling, but his eyes were wet. Today he didn't bother to hide his tears from her.

Arjun walked in front of Roshni and sat on his one knee. Then he took her hand in his & kissed it gently. His eyes never left hers. They sat there quietly, nobody spoke. At the moment words were not needed to communicate. They could seen complains, longing, accusation, and pain in each others eyes clearly. It was like Two souls were reading each other through their eyes.

Suddenly it started blowing wind hard and strong, they didn't even realize when a few drops of water started falling from the sky. Or when it turned into a heavy rainfall. But they didn't move an inch from their place. 

Today they remembered the restlessness, the sleepless nights, the constant heartache.  The tears that used to come unannounced always at the most inappropriate moments together. They no longer had the strength to cry in hiding, so when they come out today they just allowed them to flow without resistance, as if they have a life of their own.  Nothing relieved the pain.  There was no comfort.  No peace. Except in each others arm. 

Edited by laila1994 - 09 June 2014 at 12:31pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ponnuzmeera851_lovergirl101_Swara85misakiscarletmyriad_huesBeboluvshaleenjayprabujia03NainaSMDevangananaina25Godly_Affectionrimi_invisiblehalima_zaka

Godly_Affection

IF-Dazzler

Godly_Affection

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
yipee me first to comment..PartyDancing
awesome update dear
loved it
speechless ..
it was awesome
n sad too
next time give lamba wala update
thankx for pm