Arjun

Arni SS *Seven sacred vows*Epilogue...Coming soon (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 25

Godly_Affection

IF-Dazzler

Godly_Affection

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
awesome story dear
story is more important than characters
thankx for pm
continu soon

Edited by Godly_Affection - 01 March 2014 at 9:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laila1994

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arni SS *Seven sacred vows*Epilogue...Coming soon (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged
 @  _lovergirl101_, @ naina25 @Aisha1998: welcome here. 

Originally posted by jia03

Nice storyThumbs Up
love the understanding between arjun & roshni...

Thankyou. and welcome here.

Originally posted by Godly_Affection

yippee me first..
Dancing
awesome update dear
loved it
waiting for nxt part
Rosh leaves the houseCryCry
waitng to se riya n Arjun's confrontation

I may make some changes in this story. You will get Ashmara & arjun convo soon. 

Originally posted by jayprabu

Awesome update. I like the way how you are taking the story. Love and marriage both are complicated. You have portrayed Roshini's character very well. Eager to read your next update. Thanks for the pm. Continue soon.

Thank you. Yes, love & marriage, both are complicated, especially when A person is married to someone but loves someone else. 

Originally posted by miss_precious

I have been crying ever since I have read your update 

Ur roshni and arjun scene was absolutely spot on
It was perfect... Her love, his commitment... And the situation that they are in... This made me cry and I have been crying since...

Please update soon, I know arjun loves Riya but you write some off the best arjun roshni scenes so please do write more x

Thank you. yes, Arjun loves someone else but his understanding with Roshni can not be compared. I am glad you liked Arni scenesSmile

Originally posted by raja_ki_rani

you were absolutely right I needed tissues after I finished reading the part. itsso sad. you have written arjun and roshni's scene so well. arjun's guilt of not being able to be a good husband and roshni's guilt of coming between arjun and riya and their sadness everything is so perfect * I think I need another tissue* precap seems interesting please please update soon I will be waiting eagerly 
again the update was wonderful but the precap seems even more interesting, roshni leaving arjun'shouse hmmm wonder how arjun will react.

You liked it? I thought you might get sad after reading this. But i am glad you are not.
Update on next post.

Originally posted by rimi_invisible

I really wanna discourage you but its impossible...such a brilliant update you gave...

The way you gave roshni's mindset...awesome...Clap
she knew about arjun's love but still kept herself attached to him..she loved him...

arjun's pain and longing...hats off girl...

yes both are feeling guilty about the fact that both cant fulfil their duties in their bond of marriage...but here none could be blamed...

may be a part of arjun could be,when he had decided to marry roshni he should have also decided to love her..leaving his past behind...though i know he tried and failed...Ouch

roshni leaving arjun's house and the way arjun wanna stop her brilliant..just two times laila??
If i write a hundred times i wont come close to you girl...shattering of buttons...hungry wala love making and the whole scene was Embarrassed
The best part I liked was though riya came back in his life and he is still thinks he loves her,hedidnt leave or betray roshni...from the beginning he had informed her and now too he did tell her everything...thats called a MAN...

continue soon...now i wanna know riya's reaction...

thanks for pm

@bold: Are you serious, love is a feeling which happens, how can a person decide with whom to fall in love?LOL

Yes, Arjun is indeed a Man. he can never betray Roshni. About hungry wala love, you already know the truthWink

Originally posted by kunchu

beautiful update
you have set Arjun's mind set so wonderfully.
Loved the way how Roshni reacted to him
But then I think his love for Riya wont be replaced by his dedication to Roshni
Lets see what you have planned

Thank you. Your comments mean a lot. Dedication & love are two entirely different feeling. And I believe feeling for one person cannot affect the feelings for another.

Originally posted by Meself

I am so sorry sweetie; but by now you must have known that I am a lazy lass!!

This is one classic example of a broken twisted love story!!!! One major twisted game play of what one might call aa fate and bam!!! Three lives are lost into chasm. Terrible!!

As of now I sympathise with Arjun. He is man torn between his wife whom he cares about madly and his love without whom survival seems difficult! This is a catch 22 situation. He wishes to have his cake and eat it too...God only knows what's next!!

P.S. I am really sorry I thought I had edited my previous comment!

Somebody here sympathize with Arjun.LOL Well, he asked for it.
Arjun is in a critical situation, but don't worry, he can handle it.

It's Ok, I am glad you are finally backSmile

"Sorry if I missed anyone, who is still following this story"

Edited by laila1994 - 04 March 2014 at 11:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayprabujia03Godly_Affectionrimi_invisible

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
scroll down for update

Edited by laila1994 - 04 March 2014 at 11:36am

Godly_Affection

Sukanya001

Goldie

Sukanya001

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
awesm...quite interesting...
thnx for PM Smile

laila1994

Beboluvshaleen

Beboluvshaleen

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Cont soon dear :)

laila1994

Godly_Affection

IF-Dazzler

Godly_Affection

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged
res

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged

This update is dedicated to my dearies: Deboshree , Atisha, & Helna di. Your messages encouraged me a lot. Thank you for supporting me, guiding me & also for scolding meWink

And a special Thank you those, who is still following this story after what I did to Riya's character

I have replied to your comments above. Do have a look if interested.

Chapter 7 "Broken"

Arjun woke up by the sudden light that hit his face. He slowly opened his eyes to find Ashmara standing right in front of him, she was wearing Roshni's clothes. A big smile was making her face more prettier. She walked towards Arjun with small steps & forwarded her hand to touch his face that is when Arjun noticed the bracelet he gave to Roshni on their first anniversary. He was about to ask her about it, but then his eyes accidently went to Photo frame, the photo was taken at Arni's wedding. But today it seemed different. Really different. Only this time The bride in the photo didn't seem like Roshni. The girl standing next to Arjun in the bridal dress was looking like Ashmara. He was shocked and confused Nothing made sense to him. He looked again and again at the frame to confirm his doubts then he finally asked:

"Roshni kahan hai?"

"Woh to chali gai. Ab mai tumhari patni hoon"

"tum pagal hogai ho? Roshni meri patni hai. Tum jao yahan se or usse bhejo mere pass"

"Arjun, who chali gai hai. who tumhe hamaesha k liye chorke chali gai. Q k tum usse pyar nahi karte the. tum mujhse pyar karte the. tum usse kabhi kush nahi rak paye. tumne usse koi khushi nahi di. Wo sab kuch chor k chali gai, Or tum. tum haar gai"

" Nahi, esa nahi ho sakta, woh nahi ja sakti, who ese nahi jaa sakti"

He woke up screaming. It was the same dream again. He awakened each time, panicking, gasping for breath, soaked with perspiration. It had been one year since he made love to her, & the very next day found her belonging missing. The only thing she left for him was a letter asking for his forgiveness and divorce paper with her signature on it. He used to ask this question to himself everyday since she left. Does he deserve it? Yes, He does. After what he did to her, he deserves every bit of it. 

He got up from the bed, Took a long bath. & went to the ETF office without taking breakfast. It became his daily routine after she left.

He entered the office, only to be greeted by a good news. He had been waiting for this news for a year. And today he finally got it.

"We found her. She is in dehli"

Sameer told him in an excited tone. He knew what this news meant to his friend. He witnessed the change in his friends' behavior after his wife left him. Arjun became aggressive and ruthless. He even forgot to smile. And the worst part was that he blamed himself for it. Sameer tried to get his friend out of his self loathing many times, But failed miserably. But today, after this news, He saw something in Arjun's eyes. It was not a glint of happiness, it was something else. It was determination.

Many questions were left to answer. But today he will not let it happen again. 

****************************************************************************************************

I know it was short, I am really sorry. 

I am dulling Ashmara's character due to obvious reasons.& I have changed the storyline a bit. I hope you guyz will like it.Smile

Edited by laila1994 - 08 March 2014 at 12:52am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

raja_ki_raniAisha1998_lovergirl101_myriad_huesBeboluvshaleenSwara85jayprabujia03Shamsad1607NainaSMnaina25kunchuGodly_Affectionrinku95miss_preciousrimi_invisible

miss_precious

IF-Dazzler

miss_precious

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Ur right... It was a short update!
If I remember correctly one year ago was not the first time he made love to her right? Or have u changed the storyline that the first time they made love to each other... Out of guilt she left him

Thanks for the pm and please update soon x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top