Chapter 5 *Choice*

-
Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 6 "Discontinued"
-
The story is really good. No matter what the character names are I am going to enjoy your story. Thanks for the pm. Continue soon.
Who ever is the character, I will wait for this story. Continue soon
Nice story๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
love the understanding between arjun & roshni...
awesome story dear
story is more important than characters
thankx for pm
continu soon
Edited by Godly_Affection - 10 years ago
 @  _lovergirl101_, @ naina25 @Aisha1998: welcome here. 

Originally posted by jia03

Nice story๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
love the understanding between arjun & roshni...

Thankyou. and welcome here.

Originally posted by Godly_Affection

yippee me first..

awesome update dear
loved it
waiting for nxt part
Rosh leaves the house๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
waitng to se riya n Arjun's confrontation

I may make some changes in this story. You will get Ashmara & arjun convo soon. 

Originally posted by jayprabu

Awesome update. I like the way how you are taking the story. Love and marriage both are complicated. You have portrayed Roshini's character very well. Eager to read your next update. Thanks for the pm. Continue soon.

Thank you. Yes, love & marriage, both are complicated, especially when A person is married to someone but loves someone else. 

Originally posted by miss_precious

I have been crying ever since I have read your update 

Ur roshni and arjun scene was absolutely spot on
It was perfect... Her love, his commitment... And the situation that they are in... This made me cry and I have been crying since...

Please update soon, I know arjun loves Riya but you write some off the best arjun roshni scenes so please do write more x

Thank you. yes, Arjun loves someone else but his understanding with Roshni can not be compared. I am glad you liked Arni scenes๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by raja_ki_rani

you were absolutely right I needed tissues after I finished reading the part. itsso sad. you have written arjun and roshni's scene so well. arjun's guilt of not being able to be a good husband and roshni's guilt of coming between arjun and riya and their sadness everything is so perfect * I think I need another tissue* precap seems interesting please please update soon I will be waiting eagerly 
again the update was wonderful but the precap seems even more interesting, roshni leaving arjun'shouse hmmm wonder how arjun will react.

You liked it? I thought you might get sad after reading this. But i am glad you are not.
Update on next post.

Originally posted by rimi_invisible

I really wanna discourage you but its impossible...such a brilliant update you gave...

The way you gave roshni's mindset...awesome...๐Ÿ‘
she knew about arjun's love but still kept herself attached to him..she loved him...

arjun's pain and longing...hats off girl...

yes both are feeling guilty about the fact that both cant fulfil their duties in their bond of marriage...but here none could be blamed...

may be a part of arjun could be,when he had decided to marry roshni he should have also decided to love her..leaving his past behind...though i know he tried and failed...

roshni leaving arjun's house and the way arjun wanna stop her brilliant..just two times laila??
If i write a hundred times i wont come close to you girl...shattering of buttons...hungry wala love making and the whole scene was ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The best part I liked was though riya came back in his life and he is still thinks he loves her,hedidnt leave or betray roshni...from the beginning he had informed her and now too he did tell her everything...thats called a MAN...

continue soon...now i wanna know riya's reaction...

thanks for pm

@bold: Are you serious, love is a feeling which happens, how can a person decide with whom to fall in love?๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, Arjun is indeed a Man. he can never betray Roshni. About hungry wala love, you already know the truth๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by kunchu

beautiful update
you have set Arjun's mind set so wonderfully.
Loved the way how Roshni reacted to him
But then I think his love for Riya wont be replaced by his dedication to Roshni
Lets see what you have planned

Thank you. Your comments mean a lot. Dedication & love are two entirely different feeling. And I believe feeling for one person cannot affect the feelings for another.

Originally posted by Meself

I am so sorry sweetie; but by now you must have known that I am a lazy lass!!

This is one classic example of a broken twisted love story!!!! One major twisted game play of what one might call aa fate and bam!!! Three lives are lost into chasm. Terrible!!

As of now I sympathise with Arjun. He is man torn between his wife whom he cares about madly and his love without whom survival seems difficult! This is a catch 22 situation. He wishes to have his cake and eat it too...God only knows what's next!!

P.S. I am really sorry I thought I had edited my previous comment!

Somebody here sympathize with Arjun.๐Ÿ˜† Well, he asked for it.
Arjun is in a critical situation, but don't worry, he can handle it.

It's Ok, I am glad you are finally back๐Ÿ˜Š

"Sorry if I missed anyone, who is still following this story"

Edited by laila1994 - 10 years ago
scroll down for updateEdited by laila1994 - 10 years ago
awesm...quite interesting...
thnx for PM ๐Ÿ˜Š

This update is dedicated to my dearies: Deboshree , Atisha, & Helna di. Your messages encouraged me a lot. Thank you for supporting me, guiding me & also for scolding me๐Ÿ˜‰

And a special Thank you those, who is still following this story after what I did to Riya's character

I have replied to your comments above. Do have a look if interested.

Chapter 7 "Broken"

-

****************************************************************************************************

I know it was short, I am really sorry. 

I am dulling Ashmara's character due to obvious reasons.& I have changed the storyline a bit. I hope you guyz will like it.๐Ÿ˜Š