Arni SS *Seven sacred vows*Epilogue...Coming soon - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Ur right... It was a short update!
If I remember correctly one year ago was not the first time he made love to her right? Or have u changed the storyline that the first time they made love to each other... Out of guilt she left him

Thanks for the pm and please update soon x
Loved it! Great storyline so far! πŸ‘
Does arjun realise he loves Roshni??
Thanks for the pm...
Please continue soon! 😊

P.S: it's so funny how both our first ffs are completely the opposite of each other!! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by miss_precious

Ur right... It was a short update!
If I remember correctly one year ago was not the first time he made love to her right? Or have u changed the storyline that the first time they made love to each other... Out of guilt she left him

Thanks for the pm and please update soon x

No. It was not the first time. Did I mistakenly mention it in this update?
Nice update. You have taken a year leap. You have nicely expressed state of Arjun after Roshini left. Eager to res d next update. Thanks for the pm and continue soon.
Read all the parts in one go.  Loved it Continue soon.  Beautifully written
great...story😊
con soon😊
Chotu sa... but interesting update
he is missing her for 1 year and now lets see how he is going to keep it up
First, sorry for being so late to comment on this thread.
Actually I was busy and read this story from the start.
this is an wonderful writing on Arjun-Roshni's emotions, love and friendship. & you've done it beautifully.
At the beginning you started with the stormy environment and Roshni's turmoil with her married life. her thoughts was beautifully written. then came up Arjun and her mutual friendship, how she can read that man like an open book. In spite of knowing Arjun loves someone else she tried to hold onto her marriage and finally she gave up thinking she was hurting Arjun by separating him from his love. May be she also thought Arjun just doing his duty towards her as a husband, not as the man who loves her.
Arjun made a choice at the first day his love proposal misfired, instead of telling Rosh the truth, he just gave her an affirmation to her love. He chose her friendship over his love. Or may be he chose his first love over his attraction?? You know the best, I guess!! but this guy didn't hide anything from Rosh, he even tried to get rid of Ashmara's memories...but in this process, he made his wife feel insecure...when he realized that and tried to convince her, it again gave her some wrong signal & the result is, Rosh made her mind up and left him.

the whole background story gave us our rough, reckless guy. Now he gonna bring his wife back...(he will na??) but my question is, Is it gonna easy for him? Will that lady gonna understand him this time? I'll wait for my answers.

Do continue...& thanks for PM.

awesome update dear
loved it
dream was scary
waiting for roshni to come back
continu soon 
thankx for pm

chotu update...but nice one...(why you mislead me πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑,sazaa milegi..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

so its a year after roshni left...and arjun is hallucinating ashmara in roshni's place...🀒🀒

he is troubled...his state of mind could be understood...and you potrayed well..

sam found roshni...but will arjun be able to get her back??

nd what about ashmara??where is she??what happened a year back with the three??

wanna know...

cotinue soon...thanks for pm