laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Hi guys this is my first SS.

It will not be a typical love story.

And there will be no villain

Note:
Neither girl in my story is a negative character.
NO ONE is a negative or bad character. I have no plans to turn them negative in future.
Arjun will have to choose between these two wonderful ladies.
And secondly Nobody will die in this SS

Edited by laila1994 - 28 June 2014 at 8:01am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jayprabuangle1shanumisakiscarletmyriad_huesjia03Anny90Shamsad1607NainaSMGodly_Affectionrimi_invisiblehalima_zaka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arni SS *Seven sacred vows*Epilogue...Coming soon" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 1:47am | IP Logged

PLOT:

I am married to my best friend. she loves me more than anything she take cares of me.She has given her everything to me. SHE IS A PERFECT WIFE. 
But I don't love her...I can't...I tried to...I really  did...But I still can not stop loving her...my love...My tweety.

I am Arjun Sukyakant Rawte. And I am screwed.

Edited by laila1994 - 27 March 2014 at 8:46am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

_lovergirl101_jayprabuangle1shanuSwara85myriad_huesSukanya001naina25Devanganajia03Shamsad1607Godly_Affectionrimi_invisiblehalima_zaka

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Character sketch

Arjun Suryakant Rawte:

Arjun:  He is a introvert, reserve & thoughtful person. He is not very expressive.He was born in a rich family who later disowned him when he chose his dream to became a cop over his father's wishes.
He is currently married to his childhood best friend Roshni.She is the only person to whom he can share anything. He is a supportive husband And cares for her wife so much. He has given everything to Roshni...his care...his fortune...his time...his name...expect LOVE.

Roshni Arjun Rawte:

She is an orphan and she doesn't remember her family at all.
she is a pediatric surgeon by profession.everybody adores her for her simplicity & intelligence. She is beauty with brains.
She is married to Arjun.she knows he doesn't love her but she has no grudge for him.
She loves Arjun more than anything else. Arjun is her only family yet she is ready to sacrifice her Love & marriage for her Love's love.
She is waiting for Ashmara to comeback so that she can give Arjun to her.

Ashmara Singhania:

A successful model by profession. She is a stylish lady with lots of attitude.She doesn't care about people much. She wanna live as a free bird.She is stubborn & Arrogant but she cares so much about her loved ones. She is benevolent yet Arrogant.She is a character of grey shade.
She is a daughter Of rich business tycoon. Her mother died after giving birth to her & her father never had time to spend with her so she is raised by nannies & nurses. She was a classmate of Arjun & Roshni in college. Arjun calls her tweety
She loves Arjun. But she didn't tell anyone so nobody knows.
And she doesn't know Arjun loves her too.She thinks he loves Roshni.
NOTE: Ashmara is not a negative character. she is as good as Roshni. She is a like this because of her fathers negligent behaviour. She may seem bad from outside But she is a sweet heart from inside.

Edited by laila1994 - 28 June 2014 at 8:11am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

_lovergirl101_angle1shanuSwara85myriad_huesjayprabujia03MeselfShamsad1607Sukanya001naina25rinku95Godly_Affectionrimi_invisiblehalima_zaka

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Index & PM list

please buddy me & like this post if you want PM

Chapter 1 to 3A: Pg 1

Chapter 3B to 6: Pg 2

Chapter 7 :Pg 3

Chapter 8: pg 5

Chapter 9: pg 7

Chapter 10: pg 11

Chapter 11: pg 17

Last chapter: Pg 23
Closed thread: Love or marriage

Edited by laila1994 - 03 August 2014 at 11:56am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

raja_ki_raniponnuzAisha1998_lovergirl101_myriad_huesangle1shanuSwara85jayprabuNainaSMShamsad1607jia03Meselfnaina25Sukanya001kunchuGodly_Affectionmiss_preciousrimi_invisibleskraftyhalima_zaka

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Chapter 1: "The storm"

IT began with a slow pitter-pattering of rain, bouncing off the roof and forming puddles, she thought nothing of it her mind was full with something else. but it steadily builds up to a thunderous deluge, so loud that she had to look up and peer out the window. The winds were driving the rain faster, harder, and stronger than it had ever before. Resembling her state of mind.
She has no idea what people do in this weather, but this is how she is spending the moment. Alone. Not wrapped in the arms of love one.
Thinking of what could have been, things she could have done... So many questions yet no answer.
Her mind was crowded with thoughts of Arjun and Ashmara. She wants to talk with Arjun but how is it possible without making him feel guilty? She has asked this question to herself a thousand times in four years of her marriage life... Yet no answer.
She has no idea how she will do it, but she knows she has to.
She peered out of the window. The storm subsided, but it was still raining. And thunder was growing fainter. After several more minutes of relative silence, she decided it must be over. But was it really over? Or was this just a break in action before big final?

Edited by laila1994 - 27 March 2014 at 8:50am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

_lovergirl101_myriad_huesSwara85jayprabuMeselfjia03Shamsad1607NainaSMnaina25Godly_Affectionrimi_invisiblehalima_zaka

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Chapter 2  A: "Beginning of something"

Roshni sat at the dressing table in her room,she slowly ran her brush through her hair, when her gaze went to her sleeping husband,He may be the Super Cop but his sleep was babylike: the way he rubs his nose, Or when he hide his face into the pillow,but the most beautiful is when he holds Her index finger in his sleep.
At first Roshni thought he does that intentionally just to tease her but later she realize it was real. It was real Arjun Rawte, who needs someone by his side,nobody took care of him before and according to him he doesn't need anyone but only she knows how much he loves attention.

Arjun utho na or kitna soge? Roshni shouted.

yaar sone dona , balke mai to kehta hoon tum bhi ajao bistar mai bohut maza ayega.

Acha. Sone mai.Roshni asked amazed.

sone ki baat kon kar raha hai, Jiski itni khubsurat bb ho wo bed pe sote ni hain. 

Arjun winked at her that made roshni blushed.But before she could say anything Arjun's phone rang.Arjun picked the call. and roshni went to kitchen to make breakfast.

Rathod ki call thi, ek case aya hai,abhi jana hoga.

Par nashta to karlo.

Wahan hi karlonga, jaldi bolaya hai.

Nashta karlega, cutting se pet bharne ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Acha meri maa.karlonga. wese bhi kabhi tumhari koi baat tali hai.
Aur haan aaj dinner mat banana. bahar chalenge.

Q?

Aese hi. Yaha naya restaurant khula hai try karte hain.

Ok.

ETF Mumbai headquarters:

It is a tough case.can you handle it?

it was an insult.he could feel the anger rising in him.That was a question you ask some amateur.He was tempted to reply with sarcasm,but one look at his chief he knew now is not the time.

yes, I can. He said with full confidence.

Mr DhandRaj continued :Ok, She is a successful model, and the daughter of very rich businessman, she is coming here for a week to perform at Indian Fashion week, You have to be very careful she must not know that you are a cop, send by her dad to protect her or else she will run away.
This is her picture, Her name is...

before he could tell her name Arjun interrupted him.
"Give all the details to Rathod, I have some personal work and I am getting late, I will read the details later"

But...

I said later...

Mr DhandRaj was damn angry at Arjun's behaviour and wanted to give him a good lesson but the truth was he was afraid of the men sitting across him.He had heard too many chilling stories about him, and he had reasons to believe them.But he also know he is the only guy who can go to any extend to do the work. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

_lovergirl101_Swara85jayprabujia03Shamsad1607MeselfNainaSMnaina25Godly_Affectionrimi_invisiblehalima_zaka

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Part B: 
Roshni went to beauty parlour n dressed carefully, She wanted to look beautiful.She wore a designer black sari with pink blouse. She was looling stunningly beautiful.
They walked hands-in-hands into the restaurant, And by the looks of others they could tell they made some couple really jealous.

Arjun pulled chair for Roshni then went to sit opposite her.the food was served n they eat it silently.The food could have been great or terrible,it made no difference for Roshni. she was totally absorbed in her handsome husband.

Why does he have to be so damn attractive? She thought.

Attractive huh?  Arjun asked grinning.

That's when she realize she had spoked aloud.

batao na Roshni kitna attractive?

Roshni blushed at his question. but she managed to say " buhut"

jab koi baat bigad jae, jab koi mushkil pad jae
tum dena saath mera, o, hamnava
na koi hai, na koi tha, zindagi me tumhare siva

They talked about everything,from sports, work , politices, Romance, but somehow topic went to kids...The only forbidden topic between them.Arjun knew How much this topic hurts Roshni.so He held Roshni's hand and rubbed it in assurance.

ho chandni jab tak raat, deta hai har koi sath
tum magar andhero me, na chhodna mera haath
ho chandni jab tak raat, deta hai har koi sath
tum magar andhero me, na chhodna mera haath

He always knows how to make her happy.It was as if he could read her mind whenever they were together___if she wanted him to hold her hand, he reached for it before she said anything; if just wanted to talk for a while without interruption,he listened quietly; if she wanted to know how he was feeling about her at any particular moment,the way he looked at her made it all clear.

vafadari ki vo rasme, nibhaenge ham to kasme
ke ek bhi sans zindagi ki, jab tak ho apne basme
vafadari ki vo rasme, nibhaenge ham to kasme
ke ek bhi sans zindagi ki, jab tak ho apne basme

After a long moment of silence Roshni Asked "Are you happy with me?"

he was quite,almost too quite. "you doubt that?" Guilt was evident in his eyes.

"should I?" she asked,looking down,hoping to get an answer in denial.

"No" He said without taking anytime.

Roshni knew it was the most sincere answer she could get.

dil ko mere hua yaki, ham pahle bhi mile kahi
silsila ye sadiyo ka, koi aaj ki baat nahi
dil ko mere hua yaki, ham pahle bhi mile kahi
silsila ye sadiyo ka, koi aaj ki baat nahi

Edited by laila1994 - 03 August 2014 at 12:01pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

_lovergirl101_Swara85jayprabupangojia03MeselfShamsad1607NainaSMnaina25Godly_Affectionrimi_invisiblehalima_zaka

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Part 3: Incomplete love"

"Mumbai international Airport"

All the ETF team was sitting in the SUV, Rathod was briefing about the case, Arjun was enjoying his cutting chai,disinterest clearly visible on his face, But chief knew he was listening every single word.

"Who ek successful model hai, 4 saal pehla Paris shift hui thi, tabse wapas india nahi ayi, uske father ko kuch dhamkiyan mili hai, wo chahte hain hum unki beti ko protect karen, lekin usse pata ni chalna chahie...Shree tum uska phone trap karo, hume uski continues location chahie hogi, chotu tum...Aur Rawte tum uske driver banke uske sath rahoge, jisse tum har jaga uske sath mojood reh sako"

Rathod's last sentence made many people dumb-struck, Ayesha & sakshi looked at the chief in disbelief, while shree tried really hard to control his grin.

"Shree itni hassi arahi hai to ETF se nikal ke circus ki security ki duty pe lagadon, wahan aram se haste rehna"

"sorry sir, mai to bas..."

Shree's words ceased by Rathod's angry glare, Rathod continued. "Name Ashmara singhania, daughter of siddhart Singhania, ye hai uski picture..."

hadn't the team listning the cheif, they would have noticed their second in-command going pale at the mention of this name.

Arjun couldn't believe he just heard, he thought life cannot be so tricky and cruel to him, so with a shaky voice he managed to ask in disbelieve.

"who? but how?"

"Ashmara Singhania, our new case" Rathod replied,  confused by Arjun's behavior.

Arjun could feel an anxiety rising in him, his hands became sweaty, and his mouth left a small gasp. Arjun had never faced such an ambivalent situation in his life where he had to choose between his duty or his personal life.but before he could choose any Roshni's words started to echo in his mind "Duty pasand ya na pasand ke mutabik nahi hoti"

She is just a past, I only had a mere attraction towards her. That's it. I can handle it, besides I am married now and maybe she is too. Arjun thought. or maybe he was just trying to console his broken heart.

"Driver banne ki zaroorat nahi hai Rathod, mai usse Arjun banke milonga...woh janti hai mujhe, hum college friends hain...thai"

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

_lovergirl101_myriad_huesSwara85jayprabupangojia03MeselfShamsad1607NainaSMSukanya001naina25Godly_Affectionrimi_invisiblehalima_zaka

Post Reply New Post

Go to top