Crime patrol: Dastak

India-Forums

Episode Discussion Thread (Page 5)

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 23 May 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Shocked
Killed the daughters and the mother in such a cruel way!! It made me shiver down my spine... Shocked
*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 23 May 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Originally posted by *Dev.*

[QUOTE=-Ritu567-]Really shocking and horrific case...17 year old girl gets married to 50 year old guy!! A father murdered his own daughter for stupid pride!! Why are we woman always treated like doormat! The country got independence but we girls still havent got our freedom and god knows how many more innocent girls will sacrifice themselves for so called "traditions" before we get freedom...

are you talking about the case which happened in 2011 in Haryana where a 50 year old man gets married to 17 years old Smriti and smriti was not even aware that who she is getting even married to! and when she saw it was her bhabhi's maternal uncle who was a widower from past 27 years and his wife died when she was giving birth to a infant around 27 years ago and his father, the orthodox stupid old man was only worried for his grandson and still, today he was only worried for his son and their hierarchy to get a heritor/successor/ heir. Because of these kind of humans only our society and especially women are facing this kind of shameless and forceful marriages. They have done ''atta-satta'' which means they were giving their daughter to a man of her age but taking other's daughter who is younger to their son around 33 years! , what kind of people are they? Moreover, the so called stupid gram panchayat and the panch's were in favour of this and when Smriti made clear that she is Not returning to that old man then his father murdered him openly and all villagers were watching the drama insanely. They really have no heart , no feelings. That old man used to do sex with Smriti and he used to do it every night , complete one week she had gone through that hell and when she rejected, he said her to make it a habit now. Is this marriage? and his old father used to hear her crying inside her room whole night , I wonder what kind of narrow minded this man was! thats why his son was a fool. God should punish these kind of devils and he should make sure that they go through same torture...I just disliked this whole thing completely and it was horrendous! nothing can be more painful. why the world is so cruel! I wanted to write a whole update for this episode because I was not feeling well after watching this, was feeling like why am I living in this country where these crimes happen very often? this whole case made me cry for the innocent

was this that case, Ritu?

yea...this is the case...just shocking

yes, ritu, it really made me cry, and I was so so upset!
Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 24 May 2014 at 5:14am | IP Logged
A lovely friendship lost over greed and power...Anand wanted so much power that he lost himself and left Venketash behind...in the end Anand ends up dead... Ouch
*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 24 May 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged

A lovely friendship lost over greed and power...Anand wanted so much power that he lost himself and left Venketash behind...in the end Anand ends up dead... Ouch

I haven't seen this nor got a chance to.

by the way, anybody saw the episode where Shiv raman/Narayan rao and Diana susan together cheat many peoples in Bangalore or other cities, I wanted to know the actors who played the roles. Anybody know their name?

this episode -

Edited by *Dev.* - 24 May 2014 at 10:17am
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 May 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Today's case was quite interesting. It was a real life Special 26. And it was funny to see those actors acting like the fake police who have always acted like real, honest police officers. LOL

Other than that I feel like this case really teaches you some lessons. Never take a government official at face value. Always ask for proof that they are an official.
Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 31 May 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged
golmaal case...next time police come ask for id...be sure they are real..nice to see those people who always acted like real police to be on the bad side for once... LOL

Edited by -Ritu567- - 31 May 2014 at 7:30am
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 31 May 2014 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

golmaal case...next time police come ask for id...be sure they are real..nice to see those people who always acted like real police to be on the bad side for once... LOL

I enjoyed the case more than anything. LOL
Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 5:11am | IP Logged
What is wrong with the police...they played the girl's father around like a ping pong..."it doesnt fall under my area"...Sleepy i felt like slapping them...if i hear that lame excuse again my head will blow up...

if the police had acted faster maybe garg could have been saved...after 11 days of her vanishing they found her but dead...cant imagine to think the pain she must have gone through and her parents pain...Ouch

Edited by -Ritu567- - 01 June 2014 at 5:07am

Go to top