Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
It was wrong on the part of Crime Patrol team to make a significant change in the story. In the actual case, her husband was not aware that she had left on her own. Instead, she left without informing anybody. That is why her husband filed missing complaint. When the car was found, the police started suspecting her husband that he had murdered his wife. Her husband was supposed to join a new job he had got, but because of this case, he lost that job.
They have applied for divorce. They have two sons. They will stay with their father.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread (Page 2)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 15 March 2014 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I can't believe that just because someone was being compared to a neighbour that he ended up killing that girl!!! How was she at fault?!! It wasn't her fault that his mother was comparing the 2! A lovely life ended so short. She was only 2 years older than me. I feel so sad when I realize that something like that could have happened with me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-lovely_lady

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

I can't believe that just because someone was being compared to a neighbour that he ended up killing that girl!!! How was she at fault?!! It wasn't her fault that his mother was comparing the 2! A lovely life ended so short. She was only 2 years older than me. I feel so sad when I realize that something like that could have happened with me.

Not only was that boy really dumb but so were his parents. I just dont understand why many parents just compare so much. poor girl. no fault of hers... i was in mumbai at that time and i remembered how happy and excited i was on landing at bandra station... am glad this case was not closed... amen and rip dear preeti rathi (real name)

Ritu-lovely_lady

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
wow!! just because you were compared to your neighbour..you kill her!! how can someone be so stupid and dumb!! Angry

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
I can't believe that a wife would get her own husband killed. Arre if you guys can't stay together then why not just get divorced. But no! She has to make an elaborate plan and kill her husband.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged
The plan was so detailed. But what did she get in return? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
husband did everything for wife...tried to keep her happy and she killed him!! She was never happy with anything...if she would have supported him this wouldnt have happened...greed is not good...she wanted more and more and to get it she chose such a path that led to her doom!!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

The plan was so detailed. But what did she get in return? 

If people thought about that then we wouldn't have crime. Now wouldn't that be a perfect world.

Ritu-lovely_lady

Post Reply New Post

Go to top