Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
I don't know what to think. On one side I understand what Keshav was going through. To see your family murdered and the murderers get away is probably not cool. But what he did was wrong as well. All these years later and he takes revenge by killing Manohar. He could have gone to the court again asking for justice, he could have made it public, he could have done so many things that wouldn't involve crime. Why didn't he do that then?!!
I don't know where to start with this case! This guy lusts after a girl, probably his daughter's age, brings her to his house to work, rapes her every night, and then when she tries to get away, kills all those who she attempts to escape with?!! He should have been hanged, not given life sentence!
Rajdev went so crazy over a girl that he murders people in such a cruel way...he raped her every night...his wife knew but did nothing about it...This is the most shocking way to kill someone...Rajdev is not a human...he is a monster...sick monster who should be hanged... 😡 ...
the punishment he got is a joke on indian law and its citizen's... 🤢
The most shocking fact: His wife, even after knowing everything, slapped Girijaa and supported her animal like husband...!!!
What a case!! Gajanand just to get his money back murdered his friend and sold his land in a wrong way and the lawyer and his wife faked a death to escape police...so long they went un noticed...such long planning and murder of an innocent woman just to escape law!! Each time a shocking case...I can't think how low can one stoop!!

Speechless by this case...didn't expect this outcome 😲
She carried it out without even one trace...pretending to be a nurse and no one even for a bit doubted her...police and her friend did a good job in nabbing her... 👏
Posted: 9 years ago
16 year old girl raped twice then burnt alive...police does nothing...hospital provides no help but when the case becomes"famous" suddenly they begin to "care"!! Really disgusting...law has become a joke...people can get away with anything...all this could have been avoided if the police just did their job!! This case has shown me what a joke law and order is in India...

I am happy that I dont live there...disgusting!! 🤢 🤢
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Really shocking and horrific case...17 year old girl gets married to 50 year old guy!! A father murdered his own daughter for stupid pride!! Why are we woman always treated like doormat! The country got independence but we girls still havent got our freedom and god knows how many more innocent girls will sacrifice themselves for so called "traditions" before we get freedom...

Ritu,
are you talking about the case which happened in 2011 in Haryana where a 50 year old man gets married to 17 years old Smriti and smriti was not even aware that who she is getting even married to! and when she saw it was her bhabhi's maternal uncle who was a widower from past 27 years and his wife died when she was giving birth to a infant around 27 years ago and his father, the orthodox stupid old man was only worried for his grandson and still, today he was only worried for his son and their hierarchy to get a heritor/successor/ heir. Because of these kind of humans only our society and especially women are facing this kind of shameless and forceful marriages. They have done ''atta-satta'' which means they were giving their daughter to a man of her age but taking other's daughter who is younger to their son around 33 years! , what kind of people are they? Moreover, the so called stupid gram panchayat and the panch's were in favour of this and when Smriti made clear that she is Not returning to that old man then his father murdered him openly and all villagers were watching the drama insanely. They really have no heart , no feelings. That old man used to do sex with Smriti and he used to do it every night , complete one week she had gone through that hell and when she rejected, he said her to make it a habit now. Is this marriage?

and his old father used to hear her crying inside her room whole night , I wonder what kind of narrow minded this man was! thats why his son was a fool. God should punish these kind of devils and he should make sure that they go through same torture which they used to do with younger women. 

I just disliked this whole thing completely and it was horrendous!

nothing can be more painful than this! 

why the world is so cruel! I wanted to write a whole update for this episode because I was not feeling well after watching this, was feeling like why am I living in this country where these crimes happen very often? this whole case made me cry for the innocent girl Smriti.

was this that case, Ritu?
Finally back to watching Crime Patrol after an extended break. This weekend's case was heart-breaking.

Friday - For the land first the 2 sons murder their own mother! Then one brother cheats the other and the other murders the first. Absolutely vile and disgusting!

Saturday and Sunday - Somewhere I wished that the mom and children were alive when I saw it on Saturday. But I knew that they were dead and Sunday proved that. All I know is that the man who killed them will burn in hell! He didn't feel even a moment's hesitation in murdering the 2 kids! Did he really think that the help of a politician would save him? But then maybe it would have. Because the local police had closed the case after his statement. If the mom's father hadn't gone to the DCP then no one would ever have known the truth. Never.
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Finally back to watching Crime Patrol after an extended break. This weekend's case was heart-breaking.

Friday - For the land first the 2 sons murder their own mother! Then one brother cheats the other and the other murders the first. Absolutely vile and disgusting!

Saturday and Sunday - Somewhere I wished that the mom and children were alive when I saw it on Saturday. But I knew that they were dead and Sunday proved that. All I know is that the man who killed them will burn in hell! He didn't feel even a moment's hesitation in murdering the 2 kids! Did he really think that the help of a politician would save him? But then maybe it would have. Because the local police had closed the case after his statement. If the mom's father hadn't gone to the DCP then no one would ever have known the truth. Never.

This reminds me of an incident. A person went to a local police station to lodge a complaint. The policemen there were not taking him seriously. They were not ready to even lodge the FIR. This person knows a friend of mine and that friend of mine knows a DCP. The DCP called up those policemen and scolded them. Then this person again went to that police station with my friend. This time the policemen talked with lots of respect.