Finally Vikrant returns to QH- TOI article - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _Serz_

Yes it is ur opinion but I quoted u coz u said ppl r happy coz he was absent for few months which is not true. He is an integral part OF QH. He has fans n they were sad when he left, missed him. N now dat he is back they r happy. :). And ofcourse TV has a lot of talented, underrated, fine actors VM is one of them.

Had to stop to point out the bold and underlined !
Vikrant Massey is a tremendous actor I feel and quite underrated! Never liked Ayaan but he has won me over with his talent.
Humeira gayi tel lene😡. Ayaan n Haider vl fight on who vl teach Zoya to cook😆.
🤣

That is kinda funny. ðŸ˜†

One is besties and fav devar and the other is besties and fab mun bhole bhai atm.. real bro later on.. but both are besties with her itll be fun to watch them fight over best biryani making for zoe ðŸ˜†

Humeira vl burn like bhutta if she watches Mona-Rabert n Haider-Chutki in d kitchen😆. 

i just burst out laughing...too gud imagination...i wanted to see this in the show

Originally posted by ATH_KTM_543

Humeira gayi tel lene😡. Ayaan n Haider vl fight on who vl teach Zoya to cook😆.
🤣

That is kinda funny. ðŸ˜†

One is besties and fav devar and the other is besties and fab mun bhole bhai atm.. real bro later on.. but both are besties with her itll be fun to watch them fight over best biryani making for zoe ðŸ˜†

Humeira vl burn like bhutta if she watches Mona-Rabert n Haider-Chutki in d kitchen😆. 

i just burst out laughing...too gud imagination...i wanted to see this in the show

Isn't that the dream? ðŸ˜†
looking forward to having him back