Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Shivani's Redemption phase has been spot on so far...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I really need to appreciate the CVs of this show today ClapClapClap...Makers of this show r bloody brilliant in showing how a character normally repents and redeems herself gradually after realising her mistake Thumbs Up..

Normally most shows forget this and just jump to next track without any proper flow or continuity but here I actually see Shivani repenting for her past actions after recollecting it all  ClapClap, then hving a proper self talk about how she did wrong with Raghu ClapClap and then going through the whole guilt phase ClapClap followed by confessing to Raghu about what all she did was wrong and mayb he would hv never done all that with her if he was in her place ClapClap ..Beautiful Screenplay writing and Direction by the whole Team StarStarStarStar..

After yesterday brilliant climax , I was expecting a sudden jump to next track with mayb office scenes or entry of Sumitra or evil trio planning for something else LOL but I was pleasantly surprised to see how beautifully CVs showed the whole repentance phase of Shivani by making her recollect all those past scenarios when she humiliated Raghu and feeling extremely guilty for her actions Thumbs Up...

Also loved the way  she went straight to Raghu with those red flowers to say sorry once again and then also confessed about how she behaved horribly wrong with him and then asked  Raghu not to defend her actions at all ClapClapClap ; Shivani is really going the right way with her redemption here StarStarStarStar .. First making the evil trio go down on their knees and apologise to Raghu  Clap, then repeatedly saying sorry to Raghu Clap , then having her own self-talks Clap , then confessing all her wrong  actions to Raghu Clap , then showing all the care for him like a typical possessive wife Embarrassed and then finally the precap where she goes on to apologise to Raghu's mother finally Thumbs Up ... Really loving the way CVs  r redeeming her character by taking their own sweet time without rushing onto next track Thumbs Up

Also for the first time we saw Shivani's awkwardness while giving those red flowers to Raghu Embarrassed ; So far she always treated Raghu like her best friend or like a bodyguard or like a jaadugar types where she used to order him like a princess and he used to provide her everything like a loyal sevak but today it was a total different equation where first time she sees Raghu like her saviour and mayb dream-man too WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ; She wanted to give those red flowers to actually pour out her hidden feelings to him which mayb she herself dont realise Wink but when she saw Raghu looked a bit lost seeing those red flowers LOL , she realised the blunder she did and so she was quick to say she wants to give those flowers to say sorry ... awww LOLEmbarrassed ... Even then she was so lost into Raghu that she dint even realise when she hurt her fingers Embarrassed ; But as usual Raghu noticed it and started nursing his fingers while she kept admiring him Day DreamingDay Dreaming...

I thought the rose scene was symbolic actually where RaShi r stepping into a new relationship of love which was depicted through those red roses Embarrassed but the thorns in their life r still not out in the form of those evil trio planning their revenge secretly which was depicted through Shivani getting her fingers hurt due to those thorns in the rose stem Ouch ; But till Raghu is there with Shivani , nothing will happen to them both , which was again depicted through Raghu noticing the blood in Shivani's fingers and quickly nursing it and then Shivani too nursing Raghu by properly tieing up the bandage , which means both will b always there for each other and so no thorns can harm them from here onwards EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Overall a beautiful episode ClapClapClapClap

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30kamuralideepa911ThapeloParm.DeliciousASa_umaAarti_16DivzOnAirVinder90heera1702Renu111rekrndhakarnSnigdha_KhanamUma-ArhaanfanMs.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shivani's Redemption phase has been spot on so far..." in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I thought the rose scene was symbolic actually where RaShi r stepping into a new relationship of love which was depicted through those red roses Embarrassed but the thorns in their life r still not out in the form of those evil trio planning their revenge secretly which was depicted through Shivani getting her fingers hurt due to those thorns in the rose stem Ouch ; But till Raghu is there with Shivani , nothing will happen to them both , which was again depicted through Raghu noticing the blood in Shivani's fingers and quickly nursing it and then Shivani too nursing Raghu by properly tieing up the bandage , which means both will b always there for each other and so no thorns can harm them from here onwards EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Overall a beautiful episode Clap

Agree jyoti ..me too loving the way Shi repentance is shown ..n the credit goes to our amazing cvs n the whole team Clap

The way u have defined the symbolism of the rose scene is just amazing ClapClap...yup now have confidence that the cvs have exactly wanted to show this only ,loving the way its being executed n hoping from here our show is going to reach a new milestone with every epi .Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaDivzOnAirjyoti06rekrndhakarnawida

awida

IF-Sizzlerz

awida

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I loved last episode Jyoti.
And reading your analysis made me feel like watching it again more understanding. 

Loved those fbs. Those were the worst insults she gave to Raghu. But still the lawyer part. She didn't think to ask Raghu about him wanting all the property.Unhappy But as for now, it is a great improvement in Shivani's personality. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaheera1702DivzOnAirjyoti06rekrn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Superb post dear Clap  

yes, the CVs r excellent ... me too was dreading the usual jumps to next track without proper explanations or covering minimum details ... but then they showed us that they know their job long ago with their dove scene , so ... hats off to the CVs n crew Clap 

completely agree...shivani's redemption was shown beautifully ... n what i liked was she didn't cry for the pain of betrayal of her blood relation but for the for of guilt of the wrong she did to her only well wisher n a gem of a man... n also the way she asked raghu whether he would have done those things if he were in her place ... that was so innocent ...

exacly...the rse scene was symbolic... but it was shown that raghu didn't acknowledge the roses n instead he put those aside to concentrate on her wound... er... is that any indication that raghu won't be knowing or acknowledging her love in near future ...Ouch

n also raghu's line that 'everybody could misunderstand , that is possible ' ... hmm...why do i think we may see MU the other way around in future ...? ... as sumitra is coming back, the only person who can influence raghu apart from shivani is latha... i think sumitra is going to make a huge MU between raghu n shivani , using latha as her trump card...

n shivani's oath ' that she will do anything n everything for his happiness...'  ... the CVs won't just make shivani utter those lines 3 times so far without a reason ... i guess when shivani realises that she loves raghu , circumstances n sumitra will play games n raghu won't be acknowledge or his inner insecurities may not let him accept her love n so shivani will back out thinking that raghu wants sumitra only... i know i am just imagining , but ...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaheera1702DivzOnAirjyoti06rekrn

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
superb post jyoti.. you have analysed the episode beautifully... ClapClap

the CVs rushed through the ending of MU track by exposing the trio in double-quick time.. but now they are taking their time in redemption of Shivani.. Clap  .. as S herself admitted it is not going to be a matter of simple apology... an apology is just the beginning.Smile... S has now vowed to give him much happiness to make up for the earlier insults and grief.. Embarrassed

Lets see how the CVs play it out.. as long as R and S are together, the audience wouldn't mind a prolonged redemption track.. Day Dreaming..

As for the rose scene.. it was a masterpiece.. S's shyness in approaching R with the roses, R fussing over her finger, the exact moment she realised her love... all beautifully shown...ClapClapClap
MS rocked with her expressions.. Clap

Agree that it was a symbolic scene as well... S is the first one to realise her love while R is still in bodyguard mode.. EmbarrassedWink  .. will she able to win him over with her redemption .Day Dreaming  .. looks like more redemption coming up in R's home.. Confused

...will Sumitra create fresh trouble between them?... the trio are also hell-bent on revenge for their humiliation.. will RaShi overcome all this Shocked

Edited by a_uma - 28 February 2014 at 11:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivzOnAirjyoti06rekrn

Aarti_16

Goldie

Aarti_16

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Awesome post !

DivzOnAirjyoti06rekrn

DivzOnAir

IF-Dazzler

DivzOnAir

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Super analysis jyoti n wonderful comments everyone.

Agree with u all. Though unintentional, shi had hurt raghu a lot, n its only fair that she repents her actions. N it has been very beautifully portrayed so far. Raghu, on his part, doesn't feel she did anything wrong. That is d greatness of his heart. The way she shut him up asking if he would have done all those things to her and not to defend her actions was very cute.

The red roses was a brilliant idea. Has shivani acknowledged her feelings? Or is it just a subconscious action that she stared at him so lovingly? I was really confused during d sathiya song...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06rekrn

Uma-Arhaanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
.Superb analysis jyothi di.
You said it all and the cvs are convincing the audience by showing shivanis redemption.or else no audience will show interest if they dint show shivani feeling guilty even after raghus so many insults

DivzOnAirjyoti06rekrn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top