Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se WU 28th Feb 2014

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Written Update

Continues with yest scene...  Shivani is ordering the Trio to collect their belongings and leave the Haveli... but Raghu's voice interrupts her... all turn towards R..  he says, I know these people are not fit for feeling sympathetic, but its not a matter of sympathy, but of Maliksa's prestige..  if you throw them out of the Haveli, they will again spoil the family's name..  and entire Jodhpur will gossip .. its more important that you learnt the truth, than punishing them..  Trio are dumb-struck.. S turns to them and tells trio,  see and learn from R..  the very person whom you tried to ruin has saved you..  M approaches R and says, S is right, you really have a big heart.. S shouts and tells M, but I don't .. I won't allow you to stay here so easily.. all three have to apologise to R... all stunned..  Jas approaches R and apologises to him.. but S is relentless.. she tells Trio to fall at R's feet and apologise... R says all this is not necessary... S says, bec of these three, you have been insulted terribly, so I want you insult to be avenged.. R tries to stop, but S tells him to not interrupt.. she insists that trio apologise to R..  reluctantly, the trio join their hands and fall to their knees in front of R.. Jas, M and Aunty each ask R to forgive them... R is stunned..  he  tells them to get up.. S tells trio,  today  R has done a great favour on you.. she continues and say, you ppl can stay in Haveli but don't think that anything belongs to you... also don't expect any money henceforth, either from me or from my Company.. Trio upset at her words.. S walks out.. R looks perturbed at Trio, he too leaves.. Trio look at each other in anger..

S is out in the garden and crying.. she remembers the trio's words... remembers all the insulting things she said to R and her earlier behavior..  S tells herself, today I almost lost the person who always thought about my good.. always helped others.. and took such a big step for someone else's son... I'm sorry R, I never understood you and your sacrifices..  S sees some roses growing in the pots nearby...  she wipes her tears and smiles..

Inside Haveli, M is shouting at Jas.. she says, how could you do this to me.. she says, S slapped me, your wife, and you were just standing like a statue.. and you put entire blame on me.. I always supported you in this house, and this is what I got in return.. she shouts at aunty as well.. Jas tells her to shut up.. he says, not only you but all of us are in trouble..  why did you reveal the truth in front of S..  if only you had kept silent, atleast myself and aunty could have escaped the blame.. but you spoilt everything.. aunty tells both of them to shut up.. aunty says, we have no one except each other... if we fight amongst ourselves, who will save us... M says, what is left to save now..  it would have been better if we were dead instead of bowing down to Raghu... Aunty tells M, now is not the time to lose your courage, now is the time to take revenge, both from R and S..  Jas and M look at her..

Meanwhile, R is in his room, he has changed clothes and cleaned up..  trying to bandage his head.. S approaches holding something behind her back... she comes closer and stammers, tries to say something ..  R asks her what's the matter..  S says I want to say something.. R says what..  slowly S brings out a bunch of roses from behind her back and hands it to R..  R surprised.. S says, I'm sorry Raghu for all the grief you felt because of me..  I'm sorry from my heart..  R says, I've already told you, there's  no need to apologise, what happened was not your fault.. .. suddenly R notices that S has pricked her finger on a thorn and blood is flowing from her finger.. he is perturbed and grabs the roses from her.. R tells S, see what happened, you have hurt yourself, your finger is bleeding.. S protests and says its nothing. ... but R doesn't listen... he makes her sit on the bed and cleans up her finger and bandages it.. S is staring at him with wondering look on her face, but R doesn't notice.. .."Sathiya"  song playing in background..  R gets up to replace the medicines.. S says I have really hurt you.. R tells S, why are you repeating it.. I already explained that it was not your fault, it was just a big misunderstanding ... anyone can fall prey to misunderstanding..  even me... I could also misunderstand and do things which you did.. S denies..  says, no matter what, you would never behave the way I did... R says its true, a person can do anything when he misunderstands someone.. S goes up to him and says, is that so...  then you would have also made me sit on the floor and eat food, and accuse me of being a thief and even make me dress up like a clown... R laughs and says, all I'm trying to say is that please don't blame yourself..  

R turns and S calls out to him.. she says your bandage is come loose.. she makes him sit down and fixes it.. R protests and says he will do it himself...  S scolds him.. then she smiles and says, I have one thing to says, but don't defend me on it..  S continues and says, I know I have done wrong to you and given you lot of grief, but I promise you from now on..  I will try to give you lots of happiness..  S says, now there is only one more job left.. I cannot sit peacefully until I do it... R looks puzzled..

Precap : S is in R's house... S cries and  tells R's mom, you have given me so much love, more than my own mother, but by  insulting your son, I have insulted you.. the rest of the family are standing and looking at them, including R..

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the detailed WU.   another good episode.  trio still not changed and going to plan again!!!
precap.   latha will melt towards shivani after a while
Surish thumbnail
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful WU dear Uma.

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks uma for the detailed wu.
rekrn thumbnail