When will THIS adhoori dastaan gets "puri"??

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
HelloπŸ˜ƒ
Well well well!! Gumaan mom finally taught ex lusty Kusum a good lesson.
 Wow!! I was like - ab tera kya hoga kalia i mean Kusum,  when OTT saasu maa was yelling
 - apni behen ki nahin ho saki, how will she b urs Danny??😈

I know i know i am so mean but i just turned a bit like kalika who was doing a mental "Yay!!" every time Gumaan was yelling - "liar liar pants on fire" to the DesaisπŸ˜†

N as expected she went in the ghissa phissa path - u choose between me n this kusum??
Danny was to choose Kusum of course but thanks to Kumud Mayya the tyaag ki murat, THE ORIGINAL, who stepped forward - U wont go anywhere Maa.
In other words - my shadow will go. Now she too will learn what is - Paas hoke bhi door n door hoke bhi paas"πŸ˜†
N Kusum was prompt to react - Yes!!
Very good again! Will serve Kusum to get thrilled to b shadow of badi behen!!πŸ˜†

But folks I literally had a heart attack like Saras when Kumud mayya went to hug choti behen n 
said - we promised to run this house together n ...
Wat the! Will she go with her too????😲 I dunno for u but i dont trust this Kumud. Tyaag, sacrifices, separation r such turn ons for her. Her hormones work overtime during this sacrificial periods n i suspect she is missing  these fundas these days.
Thank God Kusum who has now much sense refused to listen any longer!!
Phewww! Tum bach gaya Saras!πŸ˜†

So the one cent question is:

When will SC season 2 new adhoori mohabbat ki dastan gets puri?
Kumud Mayya the tyaag ki murti has promised to get Kusum back? N she is not Saraswatichandra. She always keeps her promises.
Will Gumaan mom pighalofy n bring Kusum back to Danny?

Edit:
Kabir is looking really hot i must say. He was good in blue. N Mrs LN Vyas makes her bahus look like aunties in front of her.
N Precap πŸ₯± I read romantic scenes bet SaMud r coming!! Kab mayibaap i wonder!!

Pic of the day: I simply love when Saraswatichandra's blood boil with anger especially when ppl make his "apne" sad

Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistrymachine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Kumud Mayya the tyaag ki murat, THE ORIGINAL "
🀣 that was too good!!

kabir - he is one strange guy.. is it fashionable to walk around with your sweater half open with no tshirt inside and showing your chest?!! someone please educate me on this latest fashion πŸ˜†
Edited by mistrymachine - 10 years ago
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omsreejaanu... this name is very familiar to me ... oh ya ya.. you are the super star of the forum right? but appears very rarely... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ok Di... what I was trying to say was.. you again did a samud in sc part two and disappeared from the forum after first anniversary of our show... πŸ˜† and we already celebrated the happiness of kusum being made know her idiocy through guman... because these desais are too dumb to do that.. 😑 and this kumud maiyya gives preference to all others over saras. 😑 we should have actually got a track where kumud exercises her "haq" over saras after which their marriage should have been done... but that opportunity was also wasted... 😑 and waste of time it is. if I talk about kabir's track... Edited by shubh-aarambh - 10 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistrymachine

"Kumud Mayya the tyaag ki murat, THE ORIGINAL "

🀣 that was too good!!

kabir - he is one strange guy.. is it fashionable to walk around with your sweater half open with no tshirt inside and showing your chest?!! someone please educate me on this latest fashion πŸ˜†

Kabir wants to impress the lady with the see thru saree so he defo needs to show her how fit n fine he is.
N i saw a tattoo too on his bulging muscleπŸ˜†
He surely made G changed her mind to bring Kusum back to Danny.
Why do i feel the lady will fall for this man very soon.
mistrymachine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Kabir wants to impress the lady with the see thru saree so he defo needs to show her how fit n fine he is.
N i saw a tattoo too on his bulging muscleπŸ˜†
He surely made G changed her mind to bring Kusum back to Danny.
Why do i feel the lady will fall for this man very soon.

yes he is sure trying hard πŸ˜†

but i dont see how ghuman will get into romance angle with him.. that lady is too sharp to go down that route..  she will probably use him and disclose some secrets.. because if she doesn't trust her son danny and saras so easily.. how is she going to trust a stranger.. but you never know πŸ˜•

Edited by mistrymachine - 10 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubh-aarambh

Omsreejaanu... this name is very familiar to me ... oh ya ya.. you are the super star of the forum right? but appears very rarely... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ok Di... what I was trying to say was.. you again did a samud in sc part two and disappeared from the forum after first anniversary of our show... πŸ˜† and we already celebrated the happiness of kusum being made know her idiocy through guman... because these desais are too dumb to do that.. 😑 and this kumud maiyya gives preference to all others over saras. 😑 we should have actually got a track where kumud exercises her "haq" over saras after which their marriage should have been done... but that opportunity was also wasted... 😑 and waste of time it is. if I talk about kabir's track...

Hi Shubha😳
Yes i know me too had had some personal constraints a la JW n professional commitments a la GR n disappeared. Unfortunately i have n BD on the forum who can show her back n thick tresses to u all πŸ˜†

God SC is no longer a poignant love story between Kumud n Saras, it is instead "poignarding" us sometimes with DanSum love story n the kitchen politics that it entails n sometimes by Gober not to forget Kalika!!

I noticed today that Kumud awful BD, (even BDs r changing nowπŸ₯±) was not used n it looks like JW is back on set. So as per the hero, romance will b chaalu again. I wonder wat type of romance!!
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistrymachine

yes he is sure trying hard πŸ˜†

but i dont see how ghuman will get into romance angle with him.. that lady is too sharp to go down that route..  she will probably use him and disclose some secrets.. because if she doesn't trust her son danny and saras so easily.. how is she going to trust a stranger.. but you never know πŸ˜•

G is a smart cookie - shrewd n manipulative too. She has worked hard to reach where she is n i like this one trait of her. She is a fighter.
Agree fooling this lady is no easy task n today her - GUmaan is not that weak for others to wipe her tears confirms her "fighter" nature.
But it is also a fact that G has made many men on their knees in front of her beauty, wat if she falls in love for a change??πŸ˜› That wud b interesting
But of course realizes her folly on time as she will surely discovers Kabir's truth
ShanUlas thumbnail
omi saali tu hai kaha aaj kal...dekh teri soul mate ka kya haal ho gaya hai πŸ˜­

saw sbs they shed a ronatic samud where pati saras his sir dabaing of his wife kumud...hai it was so apt coz my pati does the same to me for a minute and then gives disperine ...rofl

kabira is haat...and gumaniya is haaater ..but they both have  a low trp badge on their back...so i think cvs should bring samud centerstage 

before its too late
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

omi saali tu hai kaha aaj kal...dekh teri soul mate ka kya haal ho gaya hai πŸ˜­

saw sbs they shed a ronatic samud where pati saras his sir dabaing of his wife kumud...hai it was so apt coz my pati does the same to me for a minute and then gives disperine ...rofl

kabira is haat...and gumaniya is haaater ..but they both have  a low trp badge on their back...so i think cvs should bring samud centerstage 

before its too late

Shanu kaminiπŸ€— Busy thi re!! Kids were down with Flu n fever n meri band baj gayi!!
U too having headache??
Yeah i watched the seg.
Our Jen looked like really tired to me.Or was she fed up of the reporters Qs?πŸ˜†

TRP is down???

Well not surprised at all. The show was maha boring this week. I watched n yawned!I hope CVs get the message.. This is the only show which is showing such cold vibes bet the leads after a wedding. It was better that they made Kumud kidnapped on her wedding day rather than that SR n all that followed later. I am so disappointed yaar!!.
Today was not bad. G wat not too OTT n shrieking like she was doing. May b she got the message too.
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Shanu kaminiπŸ€— Busy thi re!! Kids were down with Flu n fever n meri band baj gayi!!
U too having headache??
Yeah i watched the seg.
Our Jen looked like really tired to me.Or was she fed up of the reporters Qs?πŸ˜†

TRP is down???

Well not surprised at all. The show was maha boring this week. I watched n yawned!I hope CVs get the message.. This is the only show which is showing such cold vibes bet the leads after a wedding. It was better that they made Kumud kidnapped on her wedding day rather than that SR n all that followed later. I am so disappointed yaar!!.
Today was not bad. G wat not too OTT n shrieking lie she was doing. May b she got the message too.

oh dear i missed u like hell ...can understand ur situation...sure u would not be getting good sleep ...how r they now dear...love u

i sent pm do reply πŸ˜ƒ