Fan Fictions

||~Let It Be~|| Sandhir FF/chap13-P54(30/06)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 63

Page 1
Page   of 63
Page 2 Page 63

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Okay so I am not that regular with the show but I watch it as often as I can and am absolutely in love with the lead pair. So I developed a plot for my first SanDhir FF.

Before I post the first chapter,I just want to introduce the main characters and the how I am planning on developing the story as it takes its course.

Here goes...

So the story is based 5 years after their graduation from their engineering colleges. And Sanyukta and Randhir have NOT met. They were in different colleges. The story is where they meet for the first time.

Warning: The content of the FF is a little mature and adult rated. No derogatory terms are used but please read with care and consideration.

Randhir Singh Shikhawat:A bright young man with a passion to change the world with his ideologies and beliefs in Science and Technology. He is the Project Head of SanCorp and is the youngest in its history so far. His potentials are realized by his peers but not all of them are happy with his progression. Lives with his father who is a recovering alcoholic. But despises his mother who abandoned him and his father when he was just 5 to marry another wealthy man. His only mistake...HATES GIRLS!!

Sanyukta Aggarwal: A bubbly and lively young girl hailing from Shimla but soon moves to Delhi to join a bigger company. Her brother and father are constantly forcing her to quit her job and career and settle as a home maker because that is what women should do. But she refuses and leaves for Delhi just to get away from them. She has beliefs in the existence "Soulmate" and has never been in love.

Vardhan Shukla: The Cheif Managerial Officer of SanCorp. Very calculating and does not believe in anything named "impossible". His ultimate goal is to be the CEO of SanCorp for which sometimes he crosses the boundaries a little too much. 

Kaustuki Jin: A North-Eastern girl who shares the apartment with Sanyukta and develops a bond. But Sanyukta feels that there is a lot more details about her than what Kaustuki is really giving.

Ankit Aggarwal: A religious architect and also Sanyukta's big brother who will do anything and almost everything to make sure Sanyukta never gets a chance to fulfill her dreams so that he can be the apple of the Aggarwal family's eye.

Vidushee Khanna: Another engineer at SanCorp,uses others to gain her momentum. But in reality has her eyes for being the Chief Creative Officer and a place in Randhir's heart. 

Here is a special preview or what people call it the PRECAP!!

The sound was growing louder and people seem to be becoming wilder. Sanyukta checked her watch...it was already 10 minutes past 11 and still no sign of the important people she wanted to meet. She really needed this job,the company is the best in the land and can actually realize her talent and potential. But seriously,punctuality is something they should know.

"It is getting late. We have to leave. It will be difficult getting cabs now",Sanyukta complained.

"They'll be here,just wait for five more minutes. I'll call the cab company and ask them. I'll pay the extra fare myself. You really need the job,or else you'll have to go all the way back to Shimla and marry some guy who are less smarter and less talented and less cute than you are",said Neha.

"How busy these people are you said?", asked Sanyukta.

"Busy as bees Chicken",replied Neha.

Sanyukta was getting used to that name. Well at least she can allow this much in return for the massive help Neha has done for her ever since she landed in Delhi.

Suddenly Neha cried out,"There they are" and reached out her hand and waved.

Sanyukta looked and her heart missed a beat. "Is that man one of them too?" she asked pointing to the well built man wearing a black shirt and a white blazer. "Yeah, he is the project head of SanCorp,Randhir. He is one of the people you must impress or else you'll be in trouble".

Sanyukta could not breathe. Can things like these happen in real life? The guy whom she met at the cafe a week ago,the guy with whom (and probably the only one) she shared her life's up and down,the guy whose name she did not even know and seriously regretted,the guy who made her smile in so many days was the guy she knew she could not think about anymore,not after this,not like this.

And suddenly it was like as if the earth just stood still.

Edited by _Ashy_ - 30 June 2014 at 10:35am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa-sthasugunmanasshreya_goyalJashasyaluvsaruntomchi94Raizaada312D2067111rashikoradiaHennahamidstrangeruserEvasubiNikiiParpitakanchagarcelienemithunav2014FARHEENKHAN424Lahari16gayathri.r.nairCharlieMadzdeepthideepsRakhumachanumoluRIDDSIAthi92candyfreakshwetasaddahaqangel.thomasjenny003snivethithasabalumia1elsarosesanyukta_lolzniranjanastarsora7882TheWhaaatChickhyati178namsmkcherry.princessromzsurpurjayasreenikreyarnima0294asritoshNikieeTheDreamyKidMiss_Anonymousriddzyeedollyduapinkksanjanankuttushanaya_shanuSo_NaleyMonalisaJdmgomgLittle_Muffinaddicted_loveriyasenakmishluvsandhirms.carefree444LostInFantasyyoyoanjaliscarletmalikSanyu_AggarwalFaRzI_McPk.kalyaniGunseeratLoveRantarateju1816princessaaliya..Annie..shalini_shakti-pearlblu-Sonaparam29PrussianBluesandhirloverRekha85FLOREY..Aney..nafees5andy1245sushie166SweetiePie25--ScarletRed--SanDhirFanaticPrachijainnpurnima209100littledevilsdaisydee425srividhya68Awesome-blossomsandhir.candy.Optimism.unishazPrizikaveriw2008-.serendipity.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~Let It Be~|| Sandhir FF/chap13-P54(30/06)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prachijainn

IF-Dazzler

Prachijainn

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
FABULOUS!!!!
Can't wait for next
Update real soon
Pls pm me when u update Clap

riyasenak

riyasenak

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
do continue soon and plz pm me as i find the concept interesting

Sanyu_Aggarwal

Sanyu_Aggarwal

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome precap dear!! Pls. continue soon & do pm me when u update...
Thanx...
eagarely waiting 4 ur next update!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
awsome start..plz continue..

rabia297

rabia297

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
superbb start...continue soon :)

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Thank you all for the comments...I am developing the first chapter which will unveil the entire FF. Hopefully I'll be able to live upto your expectations.

PrussianBlue

Goldie

PrussianBlue

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Hey! Really liked the prologue! Do continue soon :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FARHEENKHAN424

Post Reply New Post

Go to top