Fire of revenge. - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kaussar

i dont know why i think the photo in zoya's hand may be rashid. Hope not. This is the most cheapest thing. But i cant trust cvs. They can do anything
Originally posted by janavi07

love the asya song sequence...thats so cute...nikhat thats the spirit girl...love sister sister bond...god asad looking so cute when he was sleeping ...and this billi ki kali nazhar on my mr Khan ...i hate her...looking forward what razhia will do...

yea song was nice and Asad's intentions were sweet and touching.

Nikhat was too good.. How can Billi even think of Asad that way now? she s his saasuma.. but she will not change.😡
Originally posted by PreetiASYArocks

I so so loved Nikhat yesterday! Archana is just awesome and she looked great too! :)
I liked the song sequence. Surbhi was looking so so ethereal in black. I have watched the song sequence thrice just to watch Surbhi's expressions LOL
It feels really nice to see Nikhat becoming a strong girl. From the beginning of QH, she has been tirtured emotionally...am so glad that she's gonna get justice for herself now! 😃
Instead of multiple killing tries...I would be glad if they let Zoya know who her dad is. The split pieces she has of Gaffur's photograph is enough to recignise him.
I noticed one thing. The last time Zoya went to meet her Dad, she was in white suit, her first suit in the show. Now this tume, she has wore a black one. Wish symbolism was still there in QH.
yea Preeti.. Archana was really good and nikhat showed so much fire and determination.. fom the very beginning ,  i have also wanted to see her become strong.

song was nice - sweet, cute and lovely and Asad's intention of making Zoya forget about Abbu and sleep well, that was very sweet and he succeeded.

Abbu truth is dragging now and yea raziya should stop trying to kill Zoya now... hopefully they will reveal it in next two weeks.

Symbolisms are no longer there.. actually even in earlier days there were only very few real symbolisms.. others are just made up by various imaginative people... but it was fun.😃
Originally posted by Ruby794

The episode was mind blowing!! Firstly with Nikhat taking revenge is awesome, great to see Nikhat standing up for herself. The two sisters Qureshi ki band Baja denge!!
Asya scene was so cute and romantic, and this time there was no disturbance 😆. In the morning Zoya gets the letter and leaves, while the witch is standing behind the pole smirking and looking at Asad   ðŸ˜¡. That witch needs to leave them alone, what does she want? I am afraid if she wants Asad!!! I will not let that happen...she just needs to leave the show, there are too many villains   ðŸ˜¡
What's wrong with Razia!!! Every time something happens she wants kill Zoya
In the precap let's see what happens

Agree with you Ruby.. nikhat was awesome.. and AsYa were cute as usual.. this time there was no disturbance but Asad decided to sleep outside and still do nothing.😆

tanveer is still after Asad i guess.. she has not changed even though she is saasuma now.

Regarding precap we have to wait and see.. hope its something we never thought of.😆

Originally posted by RAJLUVASYA

i dont know why i think the photo in zoya's hand may be rashid. Hope not. This is the most cheapest thing. But i cant trust cvs. They can do anything
i hope its not Rashid's.. don't want Tanu to win separating AsYa by such cheap tricks...it may be a photo of something funny and may not be anyone's photo.. that may be the reason why Raziya gets so shocked.. to see that she came to kill Zoya but the clue turns out to be nothing more than a prank... Tanu had said that she will not let Zoya know her Abbu so easily.. so in that sense she would not even make it appear that its Rashid because then Zoya would believe its Rashid... lets see.😊

Agree with you Ruby.. nikhat was awesome.. and AsYa were cute as usual.. this time there was no disturbance but Asad decided to sleep outside and still do nothing.😆

tanveer is still after Asad i guess.. she has not changed even though she is saasuma now.

Regarding precap we have to wait and see.. hope its something we never thought of.😆

And there goes another night 😭. Pointless of streching SR I tell u, it's annoying!! Tanveer needs to back off and Asad-Zoya alone and what's her point in being in the show, I am fed up with her!! 😡
Yes I hope the precap is unexpected and never imagined!!

i hope its not Rashid's.. don't want Tanu to win separating AsYa by such cheap tricks...it may be a photo of something funny and may not be anyone's photo.. that may be the reason why Raziya gets so shocked.. to see that she came to kill Zoya but the clue turns out to be nothing more than a prank... Tanu had said that she will not let Zoya know her Abbu so easily.. so in that sense she would not even make it appear that its Rashid because then Zoya would believe its Rashid... lets see.😊

hope so