Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Latha.I

nice post Hema...Clap  yup agree that shivani was shown repenting in a very cute and sweet way...
and as u said maybe now he will start thinking instead of taking ppl and situations on face value...

Thank u latha ..Smile yes from now on her growth should be upwards only ..no looking back ..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.IRenu111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Repentance ... (Page 2)" in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Agree .. I m loving the way CVs r showing her Repentance phase where she recollects all her past actions and feels sorry for it and even makes a confession to Raghu Thumbs Up .. its very nicely done and it seems her repentance will continue monday too which is good .. CVs should take time to show this phase of Shivani's redemption properly before they go ahead with love track Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Latha.Iawidadhakarn

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Agree .. I m loving the way CVs r showing her Repentance phase where she recollects all her past actions and feels sorry for it and even makes a confession to Raghu Thumbs Up .. its very nicely done and it seems her repentance will continue monday too which is good .. CVs should take time to show this phase of Shivani's redemption properly before they go ahead with love track Approve

Yes the cvs dint forget to show her repenting n jumping to the next track with only a sorry is most welcome .I think Shi will b made to repent for every action of hers gradually .Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

Uma-Arhaanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Superb post and nice views by everyone...i think latha will forgive her atleast raghu will make her to do as raghu knows that shivani will feel guilty unless and until latha forgives her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 01 March 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Uma-Arhaanfan

Superb post and nice views by everyone...i think latha will forgive her atleast raghu will make her to do as raghu knows that shivani will feel guilty unless and until latha forgives her.

Thank u Uma ..Big smileyes latha is sure to forgive her .Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.