Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

India-Forums

Repentance ...

heera1702 IF-Dazzler
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
well ..v had expected Shivani to repent big time n she is on her way to repentance ..have liked the way they r going through it .Yes what she did with R n his family was very bad but now v cant expect R or his family to do the same with her ,so i feel the way her repentance is shown is done well .Big smile

Today her dialogues were really gud ..the way she questioned R that she knows he could never stoop so low like her even if he would have misunderstood her was well written n she asking him to stop defending her mistakes was also well done .Mansi did a gud job ,feeling sorry for what all mistakes she has done .ClapClapThe precap is also looking gud n looks like shi will b forgiven by R mom also ,cant say abt bela though .

hope from here shi character is consistent n finally she has learnt how to judge people n not jump to conclusions ,no u turn by the cvs now .

Share ur views guys .Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasanitha7simmi.friends03Latha.IDivzOnAirRenu111jyoti06Uma-ArhaanfanawidaSnigdha_Khanamdhakarn

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
agree di..
and hope latha will forgive her and waiting to see monday epi...as what will shi do now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DivzOnAirawida

awida IF-Sizzlerz
awida
awida

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Great post Hema.Thumbs Up
I agree with you. Shivani is in the right way. I am happy coz she wants to change herself. Repeating apologizes to Raghu, and promising him. How cute she looked. And how handsome Raghu looked in that shirt..without that horrible make up . LOL He was irresistible .Embarrassed

sanitha7DivzOnAir

heera1702 IF-Dazzler
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

agree di..
and hope latha will forgive her and waiting to see monday epi...as what will shi do now...

yup dear ..very hard to wait now ..this weekend will b killing ..Ouch looks like latha will forgive her ..after all she is R's mother .

DivzOnAirRenu111

heera1702 IF-Dazzler
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Great post Hema.Thumbs Up
I agree with you. Shivani is in the right way. I am happy coz she wants to change herself. Repeating apologizes to Raghu, and promising him. How cute she looked. And how handsome Raghu looked in that shirt..without that horrible make up . LOL He was irresistible .Embarrassed

Thank u Awida ...Smile

yes liking how shi is going on with her repentance ..n that too in such a cute way ..yes R was looking too dashing in that skyblue kurta ..Day Dreaming he is always irresistible .Embarrassed

DivzOnAirRenu111

DivzOnAir IF-Dazzler
DivzOnAir
DivzOnAir

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Agree heera. Shivani's feeling of guilt has been portrayed well. No matter what Raghu says, she can't forget all that she has done. And every time she thinks about it, she feels the need to apologise, n make things right. Hope all d promises she has been making since learning the truth don't go to waste. Would like to believe that the cvs won't take a u-turn from here.

Monday's precap looks good. Shivani going to basti n apologising to ma is a good move. Whether ma forgives her or not is another question. Ma might forgive her too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Renu111awidadhakarn

heera1702 IF-Dazzler
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivzOnAir

Agree heera. Shivani's feeling of guilt has been portrayed well. No matter what Raghu says, she can't forget all that she has done. And every time she thinks about it, she feels the need to apologise, n make things right. Hope all d promises she has been making since learning the truth don't go to waste. Would like to believe that the cvs won't take a u-turn from here.

Monday's precap looks good. Shivani going to basti n apologising to ma is a good move. Whether ma forgives her or not is another question. Ma might forgive her too.

yes divya ..no way the cvs can take a uturn n change her character now ..Confused this sweet n cute attitude only suits shi n Mansi ..so hope the cvs stick to it .Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
nice post Hema...Clap  yup agree that shivani was shown repenting in a very cute and sweet way...
and as u said maybe now he will start thinking instead of taking ppl and situations on face value...

Renu111awida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index