When they were Heer Ranjha :VeeBa OS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
When they were Heer Ranjha
I dedicate this OS to TehsinaJFJ as she wanted me to write an OS on the duppatta scene.I added the Heer Ranjha skit sequence also as I felt that the cvs had not explored the scene properly in the show Veera.

A skit based on Heer Ranjha.All were excited.Veera was finalized to play Heer.No one could imagine anyone else as Heer.But who will play Ranjha?
Baldev:I am organizing the skit.I will play the hero.
Veera felt like laughing:You are an angry tiger.How can you be romantic like Ranjha?
B:If an angry tigress like you can play Heer why not me?I know how to be romantic.Understand?

Veera took her duppatta.
V:I will close my eyes and throw it.If it falls on you you will be Ranjha.If it falls on Karan he will be my Ranjha?Ok?
B:Done.
Veera threw the shawl.
She Veera closed her eyes.
She said in her mind:Rabji...please make the shawl fall on the right person.I want this shawl to choose my future...my life partner.
She opened her eyes slowly in excitement and eager to see who her God has chosen for her.
She couldn't believe her eyes.It had fallen on Baldev.

Baldev jumped in excitement:I knew that I would win.
A small smile crept on Veera's lips.

Baldev and Veera did the rehearsal with no hope,no passion,no romance.
Veera thought:How did Rabji choose the wrong person?This guy has no romance in him.

Finally Veera and Baldev dressed as Heer Ranjha and came on stage.
Seeing Veera Baldev ran towards her as Ranjha:My Heer...
Unexpectedly he lost his balance and fell on her.Both of them rolled over each other and finally he was on top of her.Veera was stunned.A strange sensation passed through both of them.Their eyes locked on to each other.
Slowly they got up.
Baldev looked at her eyes passionately:Heer...I missed you...after so many days I saw you today...
Veera could see passion in his eyes and was surprised to see sudden change in him.
Unknowingly his love touched her heart bringing tears in her eyes.
V:Do you know how much I missed you?I felt that my life was nothing without you.
Baldev was stunned to hear such a romantic emotional dialogue from Veera.He forgot that it was a skit.

Unknowingly his hands moved toward her face and caressed her face.Veera closed her eyes in passion.
He thought:Veera...how could you change me so soon?What changes are you bringing in me?
Veera opened her eyes and got lost in him.
Veera turned back emotionally.
She thought:What is happening to me?
Baldev's eyes rolled on him.He thought:Did Veera also feel the same ?

Then both of them made a conscious effort to deliver the cute romantic dialogues they had rehearsed.

They went back stage.Baldev and Veera looked at each other.They were shy to face each other.
They tried to avoid each other.
After some time again they went back to stage for their scene.
Veera as Heer had poisonous laddoo and fell down dead.Baldev as Ranjha saw it.
For a moment he forgot that he was Ranjha.He felt that Veera fell died.
He screamed running to her:Nooo
He placed her head on his lap and cried:Open your eyes.You can't leave me and go.Please...
He embraced her.His tears fell on her face.
Veera couldn't open her eyes as in the skit she was supposed to be dead.
She couldn't believe that Baldev actually cried and his tears had fallen on her face.
Baldev came back to his senses.He ate the laddoo which Veera bit which was supposed to be poisonous in the story.
Baldev as Ranjha fell down dead close to his Heer ;Veera.He lay by her side.

Everyone clapped their hands.Ranvijay(Veera's brother) and Ratan(Veera's foster mother) felt strange seeing their chemistry.They wiped their eyes which had become wet seeing the tragic end.Gunjan(Baldev's sister)was very happy to see their love story.

Baldev and Veera opened their eyes and saw each other.They kept looking at each other forsome time.
Then they got up.
B:How as my acting?
V:Too good.So natural that I felt you were not acting.
Baldev said in his mind:I had really lived the character.I felt that you were my beloved Veera.
V:Baldev...did you really cry?
B:No.Why?
V:Why did I feel that you really cried?
B:You are mad.
He tried to walk away.She held his hand.
V:Tell the truth Baldev.Why did you cry?
B:Leave my hand sherni.
V:Now tell me.Otherwise...
He blasted at her pulling her towards him.
He stared at her eyes:I cried.Because for a moment I forgot that it was only a skit.I felt you were really my beloved and I lost you forever.I couldn't bear that pain.
Unknowingly Veera's eyes became wet.Baldev couldn't believe that she was shedding tears.
He wiped her tears.Then he came back to his senses.
He thought:What did I do?
He moved away from her and walked out.
Veera smiled emotionally:I was wrong.Rabji had chosen the right person as Ranjha.Ranji chose the right person for me.Ranji...thanks for making me realize that Baldev is my man.

The End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkrose90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow,that was beautiful!very well written! 👏
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aaww..its jus awesum dear ...not only veeba evn i believed it t be true for a moment ..n felt very sad..at the end of d skit..
Luvd it Yaar...waitin 4 more...wrkz 4m u...Tfs..Edited by princy48 - 10 years ago
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG U ALREADY WROTE IT?!! 😛 m sooo happy!!! 🤗 Thank you so much! Dis was so beautifully written! I really got moved by dis.. U r so right wish sth lyk dis hd happened..Dt stumbling fall awww! 😳
Nd Ballu cried! 😲 Oh he felt bad nd so did I. . 😭 U kno in da end I was worried if Ballu actually died.. 😆 Dt was da effect ur writing had on me.Nd Veera cried too.Oh my Veeba...Sigh!Awesome work. .Nd thank u for kipn my request! Love u for dis friend! 🤗 ❤️Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Aww so cute Confession!! *Shocked*
Do write another one!!
lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very emotional and cute story 
just love it 
ruhakhan thumbnail
oh heer ranjha skit really nice 
ok so veera realised dat baldev is the right person for her 
thanks for this os
u r a nice writer nd pics are great
keep writing
sunny303 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice sotry bud,  I loved the pics being incorporated into it as well:):)

Thanks for the PM😊
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Great OS Dear!Pls do write more on Veeba & pm Me!