Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

what a beautiful episode........ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Agree completely and I must say quiet innocent and normal shivani is treat to watch and I must say mansi has literally improved and acts well nowadays and clueless and slightly scared shivani is treat to watch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaDivzOnAirRenu111dhakarn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what a beautiful episode........ (Page 2)" in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devica

Originally posted by dhakarn

So beautiful...

Shivani thinking of all wrongs she did n said to raghu including joker epi, askung him to sit on floor n eat , aukat naukar dialogues, presentation cd ... each n everthing... n then she gives roses to him with the first awkwardness she ever felt in front of him... poor raghu got all confused n shivani herself is confused as she is saying 'sorry' with red roses in hand... n not even aware of her finger bleeding... but raghu sees it n haila he jumps on it as usual ... looks like he only have problem when shivani touches him... LOL vice versa seems to b ok with him... Wink

N then shivani rightly repents asking gim whether he would have done those wrong things she did to him even if its mu nrghu tries to assure her that he would have done it but shivani knows that he wouldn't do it... good scene...

N shivani can't take her eyes off him... the song was excellent...

N then ofcourse... raghu's patti is open n so shivani gets to tie it up ... n raghu had to relent... LOL

He he he, when he touches her, he is in a babyji protector mode.

But whrn she touches him, kuch kuch hota hai, samaza karo.

Yeah ofcourse... want a repeat of the candle scene ... both didn't look away until electricity came...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GewelsDivzOnAirRenu111

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

Agree completely and I must say quiet innocent and normal shivani is treat to watch and I must say mansi has literally improved and acts well nowadays and clueless and slightly scared shivani is treat to watch

Yes... n mansi is rocking nowadays... the performer of yesterday n today was mansi srivastav... she was superb...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivzOnAir

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Raghu was scared haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DivzOnAirRenu111

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Nice post ClapClap .. I made similar post too on the episode today...

It was so beautifully done ClapClapClap

I really need to appreciate the CVs of this show today ClapClapClap...Makers of this show r bloody brilliant in showing how a character normally repents and redeems herself gradually after realising her mistake Thumbs Up..

Normally most shows forget this and just jump to next track without any proper flow or continuity but here I actually see Shivani repenting for her past actions after recollecting it all  ClapClap, then hving a proper self talk about how she did wrong with Raghu ClapClap and then going through the whole guilt phase ClapClap followed by confessing to Raghu about what all she did was wrong and mayb he would hv never done all that with her if he was in her place ClapClap ..Beautiful Screenplay writing and Direction by the whole Team StarStarStarStar..

And yes Rose scene was cute .. Shivani herself was a bit confused wondering why she is giving that red rose to Raghu but still she could not stop herself from getting lost in his eyes Day Dreaming .. she dint even feel the hurt in her finger as she was so lost in Raghu EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

a_uma

hannat5500

Groupbie

hannat5500

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Awesome apisode. Raghu's acting was superb.

Uma-Arhaanfan

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivzOnAir

I was just saying in renu's post how today's episode was completely RaShi. I love it. Its a treat to watch these two together. Such a gudlooking pair.

yeah, the chemistry getting better n better Big smile

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Loved the way S remembered all the wrongs she had done.. she wanted to apologise to R in a special way and took roses to him...  but forgot what she wanted to say when he was in front of her and even did not register her pricked finger .. Embarrassed LOL  .. she finally remembered and apologised sweetly .Tongue.. but Mr. Bodyguard noticed the blood and went into full protective mode...Wink

Someone was looking excruciatingly gorgeous in blue shirt and white bandage.. Day Dreaming  ... and when that someone was protectively fussing over her finger... well, the poor girl lost her heart at that very moment... ShockedDay Dreaming ... the look on S's face when she looked at R, with the song playing in the background.. Day DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeart  .. her expression was bang on.. ClapClap

Hats off to MS and CVs for such a beautiful scene.. Star

Post Reply New Post

Go to top