Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: --MI--

Agree completely and I must say quiet innocent and normal shivani is treat to watch and I must say mansi has literally improved and acts well nowadays and clueless and slightly scared shivani is treat to watch

Yes... n mansi is rocking nowadays... the performer of yesterday n today was mansi srivastav... she was superb...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Nice post 👏👏 .. I made similar post too on the episode today...

It was so beautifully done 👏👏👏

I really need to appreciate the CVs of this show today 👏👏👏...Makers of this show r bloody brilliant in showing how a character normally repents and redeems herself gradually after realising her mistake 👍🏼..

Normally most shows forget this and just jump to next track without any proper flow or continuity but here I actually see Shivani repenting for her past actions after recollecting it all  👏👏, then hving a proper self talk about how she did wrong with Raghu 👏👏 and then going through the whole guilt phase 👏👏 followed by confessing to Raghu about what all she did was wrong and mayb he would hv never done all that with her if he was in her place 👏👏 ..Beautiful Screenplay writing and Direction by the whole Team ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️..

And yes Rose scene was cute .. Shivani herself was a bit confused wondering why she is giving that red rose to Raghu but still she could not stop herself from getting lost in his eyes .. she dint even feel the hurt in her finger as she was so lost in Raghu 😳😳
hannat5500 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome apisode. Raghu's acting was superb.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

I was just saying in renu's post how today's episode was completely RaShi. I love it. Its a treat to watch these two together. Such a gudlooking pair.

yeah, the chemistry getting better n better 😃
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Loved the way S remembered all the wrongs she had done.. she wanted to apologise to R in a special way and took roses to him...  but forgot what she wanted to say when he was in front of her and even did not register her pricked finger .. 😳 😆  .. she finally remembered and apologised sweetly .😛.. but Mr. Bodyguard noticed the blood and went into full protective mode...😉

Someone was looking excruciatingly gorgeous in blue shirt and white bandage..   ... and when that someone was protectively fussing over her finger... well, the poor girl lost her heart at that very moment... 😲 ... the look on S's face when she looked at R, with the song playing in the background.. ❤️❤️  .. her expression was bang on.. 👏👏

Hats off to MS and CVs for such a beautiful scene.. ⭐️
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, Manasi has improved tremendously and how !
ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MS is rocking these days sb uska hardwork n AB ka den h ;)
ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
n more den any1s help i can say she is rocking jst coz of her hardwork