Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

~TMKOC-Written-Update/27-Feburary-2014*Kya.....Kiya...Tapu Sena Ne*

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Bhire's House: It was Madwi getting tensed for sonu because she has not returned from her classes. Bhire's says to don't take any tension and she will be in her way. Madhwi ask Bhire to just go and check her. Bhire goes.

Sodhi's House: Bhire enters running. Sodhi get shocked. He asks Bhire, what happen. Does there is water blockage today. He informs Roshan, regarding this. Bhire says that let him speak. He asks that does Gogi have returned or not. Sodhi says no.

Compound: Bhire goes to compound. No one is there. This confined him that Tapu Sena hasn't returned yet. Komal enters ask Bhire about them. Bhire says they haven't return. They call Daya to check if they were not in their house. Daya also says no. Everyone ask Bhire to go and check one time that where are they? Sodhi says, he is also coming. Daya stop them and says that I can call and ask. She calls and informs that Tapu Sena is near the society and just coming. Tapu sena comes and move to their houses.

BREAK

Compound: Jetha comes, bringing Tapu's favorite badaam halvaa, Goli meets him, He asks for it. Jetha gave.

Jetha's House: Jetha enters. He is happy; Daya informs that Tapu is studying. Bapuji too enters they all become happy as tapu has started studying. Everyone settle for Dinner. They ate halva, Pizza and Enjoy

Abdul's Shop: Jetha comes. He distributes Badaam Halva to everyone, they ask reason, and Jetha says that because Tapu has started studying so he is celebrating.

EPISODE ENDS
Taarak Message: Tapu Sena are  going somewhere else. Stay Tuned.

Edited by tapugada - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tapu..๐Ÿ˜›
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you. kal ka epi miss kar diya tha . I am having a feeling that the kids are trying to save another friend or something who has got into gambling.
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dey.bh

Thank you. kal ka epi miss kar diya tha . I am having a feeling that the kids are trying to save another friend or something who has got into gambling.

Yup!,...It can be that...lets just wait $ Watch๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for upadate lakhsya n bapuji n jetha scene of laughing was so funny๐Ÿ˜†
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for this

Unique updates

I know Tapu sena is not doing improper work

They will try to save 1 boy
_Rohit thumbnail
Thanks for WU...tapu sena is helping some kids
Surish thumbnail
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Proud-India

Thanks a lot for this

Unique updates

I know Tapu sena is not doing improper work

They will try to save 1 boy

itna confidence to tapu sena ke mummy papa ko nahi hoga ๐Ÿ˜† But I feel the same.
Edited by dey.bh - 10 years ago
Dayajethafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update Lakshya ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tappu sena ka mission extra class ab agey kya dhoom machayegi ye toh dekhne vali baat hai ..par jo bhi hai tappu sena kuch acha karke rahegi towards end