Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Birthday Wishes for Vrinda Dawda~{ 1 Day Left!! }

VrindaAT thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome.one and all..

Well , the D3 forum is filled with Sticky topics for the collection of the birthday wishes for the cast , and the next in line is ..

Vrinda Dawda

Her birthday is on 31st March ,
Post messages for her , here in this thread as a comment

To send in Avis / Signatures / VMs etc. follow the below breakdown:

For Avis
Angel-luvs-s

For Signatures
TaaReyD3_Neha

For poems
Angel-luvs-s

For VMs
.-Arpita-.

For Icons
.CuteKittyCat.

The final date to send in your contributions is 15 March.

If any queries are there , please PM / scrap at VrindaAT .

-x-
Edited by VrindaAT - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
3rd April 2012.
I didn't even knew that a show named Dil Dostii Dance used to come on Channel V .
But that day was different , the day when Taani Shekhawat entered my life.
I fell in love with the character , moreover , I fell in love with Vrinda Dawda.
I started as a Vrinda fan and then a TaaRey Fan.
TaaRey ended , but Vrinda will always be there for us , I am sure about it.

From Taani to Gunjan you've evolved so much as an actor , this makes us  proud .
Being a non-dancer , you dared to play a lead role in the famous youth show knowing that there would be criticism more than appreciation , you made your own place in this industry .

From a non -dancer to a dancer , the journey wasn't easy for you neither for us.
But today , when I see your past records , "Vrinda Dawda performed in Taj Mahotsav"  , makes me realize that worshiping you and making you my inspiration is the most correct decision I have taken till date .

You've always made us proud and happy and we as fans promise you , that we'll keep supporting you in every phase of your life .

Happy Birthday Vrinda !

Lots of Love
-Arpita

Edited by .-Arpita-. - 10 years ago
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woohooo !! It's the 31st of March !! ^_^ One really beautiful day I must say ... People who say no, I beggg to differ! It's #HappyBirthdayVrindaDawda. Now you can't disagree with me ;) People say that it's rare when people can truly influence other people's lives. But I can really say, Vrinda Dawda has. May it be as Taani, as Sneha or as Gunjan ... you have been my role model and really showing me what's the right way to go or the right thing to do. And also, undoubtedly, as Vrinda Dawda you have showed me something which no other fictional character would ever be able to do. It's has been a really fun journey till now fangirl-ing over you or checking out your tweets and seeing what our favorite actress is up to!!  And I am sooo sure that this journey will remain till beyond forever because WE LOVE YOU!! When I started watching D3, I never expected to get so addicted to it ... And probably the first ever reason was that scene which blew my mind and that girl whose acting got to me as fast as the speed of light! Yup, I'm talking about the one and only Vrinda Dawda !! Watching Indian shows, not my thing but VD you made me make an exception. Now, back to the point, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY !!! It's the day you were born years back - I know I'm just giving the definition but, I'm too excited!! Well, Jave a Cery Cery Jappy Virthday - It means "Have a Very Very Happy Birthday" in Neha's crazy language 😆. We really miss you on-screen Dii ... especially like us  fans abroad who don't get to see repeat telecasts of your shows but instead download all the episodes so we can watch our favorite actress. It's been long, but us fans know, something big is waiting for our VD cause she's the best. All my wish is that you get all that you want and that you always remain smiling and happy because you look the best that way !! ^_^ Once again, Jappy Virthday Vrinda Dii :)

A huge fan from a far distant land of the unknown unicorns*just joking*,
~ Neha Dadlani (Singapore)
Edited by TaaReyD3_Neha - 10 years ago
-GlitterVomit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res for the boss😎
Unreserved

Vrinda Dawda. You have been such an inspiration to me and thousands of others. With your strength and cheerfulness you make the world a better place. You are mesmerizing and talented. Your smile brings so much happiness to all of your fans. I am waiting for the day to see you grace everyone's television screen again. Wishing you a happy birthday filled with joy and prosperity and may the new year bring you everything you deserve and more

- angel 
Edited by -mist-angel- - 10 years ago
...Mallu... thumbnail
Happpiee Birthday Vrinda Dawda (: ❤️
Many Many happiee returns of the day
May each day in your life that passes buy from now hence forth be full of love, happiness, health and kindness.Wishing that you will constantly motivate all of us in good and bad times. Wishing you the best on your birthday. May every day and year be filled with love, health, happiness and friendship.God bless you You do Awesome act in D3 i seriously fall in love wid ur act I miss You Loadss come Back wid an amazing Serial Now I cant wait come soon ..
Have a amazing Day Stay Blessed !!
Love Mallu ..😳

Edited by ...Mallu... - 10 years ago
chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
happy birthday our cute doll
many many happy returns of the day
may god give you all the happiness of world to you

Edited by chand91 - 10 years ago
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
WISH U A VERY
Happy Birthday dii
Hope u get all the success which u deserve
& ur every dream comes true
u achieve heights of success
LOVE U DII
& Once again
HAPPY VALA BIRTHDAY😊😊

Edited by navk - 10 years ago
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VRINDA DI

may your every dream come true. may god bless u with all happiness. I pray you have all the finest And Bestest things in life, And everything what you think those immediately comes true. Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit.That's great because you are perfect just the way you are.

Wish u many many Happy returns of day.

best wishesh for ur enjouful birthday...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" ONES AGAIN.

-DIPU
Edited by .CuteKittyCat. - 10 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Happy birthday angel luv u so much
May u get everything tht u want n tht happiness
In ur life stay with u forever n many many more
Happiness com to u..In the journey of your life,
may your joys double and your success triple,
may your sorrows halve and your failure disappear.
Wishing you a stress free life. Happy Birthday!!!! Luv u
Di keep smiling like always n thanks a lot for coming
In my life n doing tht everything tht u hav done for us n me
Luv u so much big tight hug n kiss on check tight one luv u :*
Hughes \^_^/ luv u luv u party hard n do upload pic once
Again wishing a vry happy birthday angel luv u endless muahaa

Edited by raddhi - 10 years ago
Karan_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Vrinda Dawda ^_^ 😊
The most down to earth actress on this earth 🤗
No doubt U r the most cutest,sweetest,loveliest lady on this earth.
I wish u a very very happy birthday.
May u achieve heights of success...
May we keep celebrating ur Bdays ^_^

Edited by Karan_TaaRey - 10 years ago