Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Big Doubt-Tapu sena - Page 3

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: balashiv15

@proud india they should use little brains and show them as college students with different uniforms 

their childish deeds are too irritating 

@kimaya ab saare naariyal ke coconut barfi bana tu bhi kya yaad rakhegi ðŸ¤£ 

@rishab and kimaya i dont think they will ever show pinkus parents 
but that is fine as long as there are no bloopers 

PInku was a student of tappu's school. rememer anjali went there as guardian in absence of his own parents? however, now a days it has been mentioned that he belong to some other school 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@dey.bh thats what 
first they showed him as tapus classmate
maybe he must have shift the school after getting irritated by Principal Diwans voice ðŸ¤“ 

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@dey.bh,  yes..Pinku was in tapu's school earlier..but now he is in a different school..
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..kimaya..

@dey.bh,  yes..Pinku was in tapu's school earlier..but now he is in a different school..

not sure if pinku is in other school...he wears same chadi uniform and goes to school with tapu...seen it many times...when did they show that he is going to a different school?
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hotdude123

not sure if pinku is in other school...he wears same chadi uniform and goes to school with tapu...seen it many times...when did they show that he is going to a different school?

it was not shown but was said so. During their results, Pinku mentioned he got his results a day earlier as he belongs to another school. In this mission extra class he accompanies tappu sena secretly because he officially cannot attend those extra classes meant for tappu and his classmates
Edited by dey.bh - 10 years ago
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

it was not shown but was said so. During their results, Pinku mentioned he got his results a day earlier as he belongs to another school. In this mission extra class he accompanies tappu sena secretly because he officially cannot attend those extra classes meant for tappu and his classmates

hmm...rite😊
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gogi also looks way older than his character 
they should all be shown in 11th or 12th now
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes..all the kids are much grown up now..even the new sonu looks older..they should show them in college..they can show many tracks related to college..like they can show what difficulties the children face and how their parents tackle them..
.sahmi. thumbnail
Yes even I have thought about the same! I have noticed other bloopers also pointed out here! I like the way you have intelligent discussions on this forum. This forum has all very clever people! 
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: .sahmi.

Yes even I have thought about the same! I have noticed other bloopers also pointed out here! I like the way you have intelligent discussions on this forum. This forum has all very clever people! 

ThanK.You😳