Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Deepika Di Birthday Bash...post ur wishes here...:) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

OceanicRockStar

IF-Rockerz

OceanicRockStar

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged

SwaRon OS--A Kiss In The Rain

St. Louis college was having its annual day preparations going for which both swayam and sharon were given the responsibilities. They had to work day and night for it. Together.
So all the personal problems had to take a rest but was it even possible when the person you love is sitting before you and staring you every moment of it! The days were getting tough for them as there had to be some moments when their past used to come and create havoc in their minds.
Sharon refused her love infront of the whole college but immediately repented for it but that specific time caused swayam to lose his faith in her forever.

It was late, everybody had gone. They were sitting in the canteen doing their work, heads down. Only the sound of clock could be heard in the whole cafetaria.
Swayam was finding it hard to concentrate on budgeting, his head was struck on sharon, he slowly turned his eyes up to see her...slowly..slowly..very slowly...as he saw her...he caught her starting him back and they immediately kept their heads down in a fit. Situation got weird.

Swayam--"Umm i have completed today's work...so i.." as he said this the Lights went off.
Swayam's mouth was left open to say more but he felt a strong pain...his hands were getting pinched, scratched by something, soon he realized that those was her nails.
Sharon was scared of dark, generally most of the girls are but she had a phobia that was scaring the shit out of her mind.
She immediately gabbed swayam's hands while sitting on the table.
Sharon--"Ss..Swayam..lights...what could have happened..."
Swayam--"Relax sharon.. *and he kept his left hand on his right hand which was grabbed by her* calm down...i will find out" he stood and as he was about to go she shouted like a freak and hugged him tight, almost falling on him. Swayam had an alien expressions--"Sharon? What? Relax i am just checking.." Sharon--"Nooo! Shutup! Please kill him" Swayam--"What?? Kill? Whom? Have you gone crazy?" Sharon--"No! That...see that.." and she pointed towards a cockroach who was freely flaring his tentacles on the table. Swayam's mind got numb, he got a bit angry and then started laughing. Sharon--"You are laughing?? How dare you! Go and kill him!" Swayam--"First talk softly" Sharon was surprised..but seeing the situation she gave in--"Okay fine...pleasee kill him!" and she made a puppy face. Swayam thought to drool later on it so he went and shooed that cockroach off the table and it went rolling in the dark. Sharon sighed and sat on the chair in tiredness.
Swayam--"I am going on the terrace" Sharon got alert--"Terrace? Why?? Switchboard is here only right?" Swayam--"No my bag is lying there since afternoon, i need to bring it and then we have to go home too. Its late." Sharon--"Yes you are right we can can get this fixed tomorrow also. Um can i come with you...its dark..." Swayam--"Sure"
They walked together on the terrace, there was no light in the whole college, swayam took small steps so that sharon could feel safe.
He took the bag and signalled her to leave.
A fierce lightning shrieked out of the clouds and sharon immediately caught swayam's shirt by his arms due to sudden burst of the voice. It started raining and in few seconds they both got fully drenched.

Swayam left the bag and slowly looked at her and got stuck in her beauty, water raining on her face, neck, lips rose the urge in him to kiss her. He can never deny the fact that he still loves her, these days have helped him to overcome their tormented past. He still fears the rejection but he has seen that sharon, silently crying through her eyes for him, begging him to be with her, asking sorry everytime and turning from diva to a simple girl, girk of her dreams.
She was looking angelic and beautiful in rain, her simplicity could be seen through her eyes, her lips were shivering due to cold.
She had slowly withdrawn her hands off his shirt and now was standing far away from him. She loves him unconditionally and had tried every possible thing to make him feel that her heart beats only for him but constant denials from his side has left her soul in a mess. She will never try again as she don't have the power to see him walk away from her like the usual.
So she better chose to maintain a distance.

Swayam couldn't wait any longer, his heart was craving to feel her beats. He wanted to say so many things to her...scream at her..kiss her and never let go off her. He slowly went and stood before her. Sharon saw his face, his eyes were sad. Sharon--"What?" Swayam--"You are crying" Sharon--"No its raining you stupid.." Swayam--"I can see it" and he bended to kiss a few drops on her cheek. She got shocked and dizzy at the same time. His touch was everything to her. Sharon--"What the hell! I am not crying okay! Just leave me alone!" she punched her chest and pulled him away from her..Swayam was not listening, he caught her hands and got close to whisper in her ears--"It hurts sharon...please don't do this...please let me come closer to you...help me..to end this all...will you my siren?"
Sharon didn't know what to say..swayam moved away a bit and looked at her. He slowly left her arms and took a step away from her and shouted in the bustling sounds of raindrops--"Now what? You want me to cry?"
THUD!!
Sharon clinged on to him and hugged him tight. Swayam caught her strongly and grabbed her by locking his arms around her back. They stood there for few minutes hugging each other than they broke the embrace slowly.
She snaked her left hand around his neck and with her right hand on his cheek she slowly brushed her lips on him. He brought his hands towards her face and cupped her cheeks. He kissed her lower lip with utmost sweetness in reply sharon grabbed his wet hair and pulled them in excitement. Swayam slowly bit her lower lip and she smiled and gave in to him. Their kiss was full of passion and love. It showed their craving for each other and the intensity of their feelings towards them. They broke apart after few minutes, breathing hard. Swayam looked at sharon and she blushed showing off her red tomato color cheeks, he took her in his embrace and they stood there hugging each other.

Edited by OceanicRockStar - 10 March 2014 at 10:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_surbhimathurAJ.morgan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deepika Di Birthday Bash...post ur wishes here...:) (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jas112

IF-Dazzler

jas112

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
happpy bday deeep di
luv u tons and tons
enjoy and party hard

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_OceanicRockStar

AJ.morgan

IF-Sizzlerz

AJ.morgan

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged

i love u birthday gal 

Happy Birthday Deep 

lets cut the cakes

Now ur gifts Big smileBig smile

are they enough or u want more ...well if u want more go to shop n buy LOLLOLLOL

best wishes 

Edited by Swaron.maniac - 08 March 2014 at 12:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_Nishi.Kssprateek.007OceanicRockStar

Death_Memories

IF-Rockerz

Death_Memories

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Res
unres

happy birthday diii... Today is very special because an angel like you was given as a gift to world this day... I have no words to describe except that you are literally perfect .. I have never seen someone a calm,patient,sweet,positive and caring person in my life.. The way you stand by the right yet are never rude is so beyond me... Each word from you makes me respect you even more you are very special to me as a sister as a friend as a guide and as a mentor too even if I havent said it enough.
You spread so much love and positivity all around and I wish you all the luck,love and health on this day...
Ek choti si poem aapke liye.

Teri muskurahat suraj si chamakti rahe ye dua hai meri
Teri salaamati ki dua maangu sadaa
khuda tere kadmon me jannat baksh de
Na ho teri aankhon me ashk kabhi yehi hai dua

teri zindagi bahaaron si mahakti rahe
teri hasi sada chahakti rahe
na kabhi khatam ho teri khushiyon ka khazaana
bas yhi dua hai

teri har dua qubool ho
maaf teri har bhool ho
roshan rahe aapki kismat ka sitaara sadaa
bas meri yhi dua hai

ek aur dua maangne ki khwaish hai
khuda aapke jaisa shakhs sabko tohfe me bakshe ye guzaarish hai
aap jaisi behen,dost,guru,saathi sabko naseeb ho
meri to khuda se yhi dua hai

bas ek aakhiri dua aur mann mre baaki hai
khuda se wo bhi keh du jo ab tk nahi kahi hai
aap jaisa koi aapki zindagi me bhi ho
bas yehi dua hai...
Bas yahi dua hai...

Happy Birthday diii.Celebrate this day like a boss.Love you dii
-Harshita

Edited by Death_Memories - 09 March 2014 at 3:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_prateek.007OceanicRockStarAJ.morgan

-Vishaka-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vishaka-

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
wishing you a many many happy returns of the day deepu di.
You are jst an angel in our life..the sweetest person here.
Wishing you happy and progressive year ahead...
With love
vishu

_Deepika_OceanicRockStar

MirageSwaron

IF-Dazzler

MirageSwaron

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to you Deepu Smile wishing you more good luck, more positivity, more dreams fulfilled, more challenges overcome, more respect earned, more priceless happy moments of life which you hold precious in your heart, and the love and blessings and company of those near and dear to you to share in the good times ahead waiting for you...love and prayers always...Hug

_Deepika_OceanicRockStar

Sehr_VruShan

IF-Dazzler

Sehr_VruShan

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Deepika or Deep di As I dont know ur age LOLLOL
I know we haven't talked before but I have heard alot about you specially about ur writings from AT members. I have decided to visit ur gallery ASAPBig smile
Anyways. lets come to the point
Today is ur Birthday, so here I m wishing you a very happy birthday
many Many Happy Returns of the day
may this year brings you lots of happiness and successEmbarrassed
Party hard and Have a blastParty

_Deepika_OceanicRockStar

prateek.007

IF-Rockerz

prateek.007

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Hey Deepika,

I hope u remember me,so First of all ,a very very Happy wala Birthday to u..May god bless u with all happiness and success..may god fulfill ur all dreams n ur life's goals..Just keep it up the way u are,i am sure u will achieve more greatest heights of success very soon..

I don't know how to define u deepika,becoz u are so so sweet,kind,honest n genuine person i ever met here..I remember i got slightly interected with u just becoz of ur amazing writing n ur sweet behaviour,then i came to know about ur other qualities..i am not sure whether i know u completely or not but till date i only say u are just perfect in each n every single task..What to say about ur writing..u are just amazing n such a great writer having unique qualities to play with words n their beautiful execution..So all i can say is way to go girl..all the best for ahead..keep enjoy n have a big blast..

Now as u know poetry writing is my hobby so here i am writing a short poem on friendship n ur qualities..Well wo kehte hai na ki kisi khoobsoorat aaine ko aaina dikhana is like worthless,same case here,u are also awesome poet na..so its just random try after a long time..i know acchi nahi hai but phir bhi i hope u like it..

Sur se jab sur milta hai,toh banta hai ek anokha sargam,

Mann se jab mann milta hai,toh kheelta hai ek pyara sa darpann,

Dil se jab dil milta hai,toh sajti sawarti hai ek pyari si kashti,

Aur shayad iss anoke bandhan ko hi kehte hai,Dosti

Yuh toh kitne dost aate hai,milte hai,aur milkar kisi din bichad jate hai,

Magar saccha dost wahi joh rothe ko hasna, aur har gham me ek nayi khusi ki leher chod
jate hai,

Toh aisa hi ek shaksh hai yaha,jiki shakshiyat hai ekdum anokhi,

Dil se ek dum pyari aur mann se toh aur bhi bholi,

Kisi shant jharne ke jesi woh shant,toh kisi bade se sagar jesi mann se ek dum vishaal,

Har rang har roop har ghun usme hai heere ke jese jhade,mano ek pyari si ho mishaal,

Uske aane se hi mehek uthi hai har nisha,mahaul me ghul jati hai ek pyari si anamika,

Shayad aisa hi ek shaks hai yaha,naam hai jiska Deepika

Toh jate jate wahi do bol,ki

baar baar din yeh aaye,baar baar dil yeh gaaye,aap jeeyo hazaro saal,yeh meri hai aarzoo..

Happy Birthday to u

Enjoy
With love n regards
Prateek

Edited by prateek.007 - 13 March 2014 at 5:32am

_Deepika_OceanicRockStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top