Originally posted by: samluvja

I m Sammy :-)
And who are u?

No need to say Nikki :-)
samluvja thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: roshaeldsouza91

Heya sammy.. welcome to the forum..🤗 this is selvi.. you can call me by any names you want😆

Use the quote button.. and reply in the message box..

you could reply two three peoples together in on box.. by quoting their comments in seperate tab and copy everything in one quote box or reply box and reply😛😆

chalo reply me first now.. when you updating🤣

Thanks Selvi...Now I know how this works and would surely start replying to everyone :-)
samluvja thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

**************************Jalal is irritated with all the nonsense going around him. Abdul know that Jalal hates gossip. He also knows that a lot of things are going to change in Amer Enterprises. Suddenly, something in the conversation has captured Jalal's interest. Abdul has no idea that Jalal has stopped listening the moment he heard "Jodha". The name struck a chord in his heart. He was standing like a statue but his heart started beating erratically. It was as if he knows "Jodha" as well as he knows himself. He knew with certainty that he has never met anyone with that name, then why was he having this strange feeling. It was as if the air around him was whispering her name in his ears...Jodha...Jodha...Jodha...Registan ka gulab...He wanted to shake this feeling but he was in a grip of powerful enchantment. He tried to get a glimpse of the new girl but his view was blocked by the group in front of him. He can only see her long black hair. Something catches his eyes and he looked down to see the beautiful payal in the girl's leg.  

The elevator reached fifth floor and everyone moved out, except Jalal and Abdul. Even now Jalal could not see the girl's face. When the elevator reached the top floor, both Jalal and Abdul get out. On the way, Jalal saw the payal lying on the lift floor. He picks it up and put it in his suit pocket. Abdul is about to ask him about the payal, but stops himself when Jalal gives him a stern look.

Both walk towards the board room.****************************************

CHAPTER 2

Jodha and rest of the group walk out of the elevator. In the corridor, Moti is continuously talking about Jalal. She says, "I have heard he is connoisseur of beauty. And, with two beautiful ladies" giving a teasing look to Surya "like me and Jodha in your group, you guys might get a chance to catch his attention". "I have seen his photographs in society magazines; he is always accompanied by famous movie stars and models." Suraj smirks and says "So he is connoisseur of beauty, but beauty without brains." And you surely fit the bill but not Jodha. Moti is irritated because she secretly loves Suraj but, Suraj cares about Jodha.

Karan is enjoys the ribbing between Moti and Surya. But, he is also the one who calms them when things get heat up between the two. Before Moti can give a sarcastic comment, Karan says, "I am not sure that getting his attention would be such a boon. If he is impressed with your work, you have achieved your goal in life. But, if you have crossed him, he can eat you alive and not even belch. Everyone wants to work for him because he pays loyalty and hard work handsomely. But they are also scared because one word from him and your career is ruined. Employee fired from Mughal Industries do not get job elsewhere."

Jodha is only half listening to this conversation and working on her ipad. There is a frown on her face. Seeing this Moti gets irritated "Are you even listening to what we are saying." Jodha absentmindedly says "Sorry. But I have too much to do this morning." Don't have time for gossip.

She abruptly says "Bye" to everyone and enters her boss cabin.

She is working as a temporary secretary for Mr. Atgah Khan in the Finance Department. Since his secretary has viral flu, Jodha has offered to take over her responsibilities. Mr. Atgah is 55 years old who is set in his ways. He does everything by book and doesn't like changes. Takeover from Mughal industries is a big blow for him. On top of this, his assistant Adham Khan is also on vacation. Mr. Atgah has blind trust on him. Since Mr. Atgah he has been suffering from health related problems since few years, Adham Khan has more or less taken over most of his responsibilities. Mr. Atgah doesn't mind because he has plans to retire as soon as the Mughal Industries take over is complete.

Jodha has been working with Mr. Atgah since a week only. Privately, he acknowledges that Jodha is doing a good job, but never praises Jodha. He is from old school that tells you never to praise your subordinates or they will stop performing.

Representative from Mughal Industries are coming to Amer Enterprises to look at company finances of last 10 years. Mr. Atgah has asked Jodha to prepare the presentation. He has all the facts expect for last year, when Adham Khan was handling his responsibilities.

Jodha knocks on the cabin door and enters. Mr. Atgah is sitting on his chair and getting ready for the meeting with the team from Mughal Industries.

"Sir, I have collated the data for the presentation", says Jodha. She paused and then said "I have some gaps in my information and wanted to discuss them with you."

"Ok, let's have a look. I don't want any goof-ups in the report."

"Right Sir" The numbers in the initial months match and I was able to find all invoices and financial plans to support them. "But, from the month of Apr, the numbers do not add up. The financial budget and invoice gives one number, but the account statement shows much higher withdrawal against them. Also, we have duplicate entries for the same invoice in several months."

Mr. Atgah has a troubled look in his eyes. He thinks to himself "That's the time when Adham was handling company account." "Because of his ill health, he was leaving all account updates to Adham." Mr. Atgah thinks there must be some misunderstanding and Jodha might have missed something. He asks Jodha to show him all invoices and plan from the month of Apr.

He is shocked to see that Jodha is right. The numbers do not match.

"Call Adham Khan on personal number. I want to talk to him now".

Jodha picks up the receiver and starts dialing. The phone at the other end keeps ringing, but nobody is picking it. Jodha looks at Mr. Atgah to tell him that she is not able to reach Adham Khan; but sees him sweating profusely and clutching his chest with his left hand. She immediately disconnects Adham's number and calls for ambulance. Mr. Atgah is taken to the hospital and Jodha is leave for the meeting with Mughal associates to let them know about Mr. Atgah and the change in plan.

The team from Mughal Industries is headed by Shariffudin. He is a shrewd man who married Jalal's younger sister, Bakshi Bano. Bakshi Bano loves Shariffudin, but he married her for Jalal's money. He hates Jalal, and knows that Jalal tolerates him only because of his sister. Besides money, his other weakness is women. Bakshi Bano knows about his infidelities, but turns a blind eye to it because of her love.

When Jodha enters the room, everyone is sitting around the conference table. They were waiting for Mr. Atgah.

"Good Morning everyone! I am Jodha, Mr. Atgah's secretary. I am sorry to keep everyone waiting. But, there has been an emergency. Mr. Atgah has suffered a stroke and has been taken to hospital. In his absence, we would not be able to share the reports with you."

Shariffudin has been eyeing Jodha since the moment she entered the room. The beautiful girl standing in front of him took his breath away. He kept on staring at her. When everyone looked towards him for directions, he shakes off his obsession, and says "In absence of Mr. Atgah, I don't see any reason for all of us to be here. Gentleman, you can leave. I wish to discuss few things with Miss Jodha."

Everyone leaves the room. Shariffudin first gives a penetrating look to Jodha from head to toe. Jodha is uncomfortable with his look. He then asks her to take a seat.

After Jodha sits down, he moves from behind the table and comes and stands close to Jodha's chair.

"You must be wondering why I asked you to stay behind."

"I am a very friendly man and like to be close and personal with the people who work for me. My secretary can vouch for that. After the takeover, I am sure we would have many opportunities to come in close contact. So, I thought we should start getting to know each other." Saying this he put his hand on Jodha's shoulder.

Immediately, Jodha pushed her chair back and jumps up.

Shariffudin gives a fake smile and said "What happened? I only wanted to invite you for dinner."

By now, Jodha was feeling disgusted and angry. However, she didn't want to be rude with this man who might have some say in the takeover. 

Though it was difficult for her, she controller her temper and politely said "Sir, I am a secretary from Amer Enterprises and it would not be professional for me to go out with anybody from Mughal Industries".

Without waiting for a reply from Shariffudin, Jodha leaves the conference room.

Shariffudin watches her going with a leery look "For now you can leave, but we'll meet again Miss Jodha...Jodha...Jodha"

Thank you so much for your encouraging comments. Hope you like this CH. If you have any suggestions for the stotyline, you are most welcome. Waiting for your feedback.  

Edited by samluvja - 10 years ago
oshinchaudhary thumbnail
nice chappy bt whn our akdha  will meet each othr??????? ...hate dis chippudin😡😡..alwy aftr our poor jo...n keep up d gud work dear...will be waiting for d next chappy
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update 
When will jodha and Jalal meet 
Hate this annoying cheapudin
Plz plz plz continue soon 
Tanx for the pm
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!!! Vow!!! 👏👏👏 First of all I would like to welcome U to writers club...  awesome writer to JA forum  HOORAY👏👏👏... U are amazing superb ...You story has such a detail... I was completely lost in story and pictured every scene... uff including chippudin😡  Please update soon...
Next make Jodha and Jalal's meeting interesting ... I want them to start with anger and hate... to create more drama... I want to jalal to hate women... or kind of person he thinks women not made for office work... He thinks Men are superior... U request for ideas... may be this works...  I am in love with this story already and what ever U come up is going to rock this story... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️  PLEASE PM ME WHEN U UPDATE
samluvja thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank You :-)
samluvja thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oshinchaudhary

nice chappy bt whn our akdha  will meet each othr??????? ...hate dis chippudin😡😡..alwy aftr our poor jo...n keep up d gud work dear...will be waiting for d next chappy

I know you are waiting for akdha to meet the way I do for them in the show JA. Give me some time ...I am thinking of some idea to bring them together at one place..Pls wait for the next CH.. 
samluvja thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oshinchaudhary

Thanks for reading my story

Sammy
Edited by samluvja - 10 years ago
samluvja thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SUMESHNI

Superb update 

When will jodha and Jalal meet 
Hate this annoying cheapudin
Plz plz plz continue soon 
Tanx for the pm

I will try to bring AKDHA together at one place in my next CH.
Don't know how it will turn out...
So have patience 😊