Sadda Haq
Sadda Haq

India-Forums

SanDhir OS : Falling For You

BeLi3Ve Goldie
BeLi3Ve
BeLi3Ve

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
First of all, Falling For You is a song by Cobie Caillat.

This song is dedicated to my crush Embarrassed while this OS is dedicated to -pearlblu- for her great, encouraging comments that keep me going.. Ilysm for that Smile

Guys, I upload from my dabba mobile so I cant really play with the colors or sizes. So, for your convenience, the lyrics of the song will be in capitals.

I'll be writing a part and then with it, in capitals, will be the lyrics that are going on in that part.

Okay? Okay.

One more thing, this is like a bollywood movie scene. So if you hate bolly scenes, dont proceed.

So here we go.
Oh, and criticism is welcome and I adore comments!

FALLING FOR YOU

"NO!" Sanyukta shouted to her hostel room's walls. How could she? She just dream about Randhir kissing her?! God, no!

She noticed Kaustaki getting up.

"Oops! Was I that loud?" She thought to herself.

She noticed, and thanked god, that Vidushi wasnt in the room. She would have shouted on her, she knew.

"Kya hui, Sanyu?" Kaustaki asked, half awake.
"Kaustuki bohot ajeeb cheeze ho rahi hai. Pata hai, uss din at party. I thought about our freshers' party. When Randhir had prevented me from falling. Then when I saw that fire, I thought about our ki- I mean, our moments together. Just now, I was dreaming about him" Sanyukta kept blabbering on but stopped on seeing Kaustuki smile.

"What? Do you think I've gone mad?" Sanyukta asked.
"Yes, ofcourse, you're mad. You're mad in love with Randhir!" Kaustuki said, smiling.

Music starts.

"Tum pagal ho" Sanyukta said, but couldnt help blushing "Mujhe uss MCP se pyar vyar nhi h"

"Madam, pyar kahi bhi kisi se bhi ho sakti hai" She said, winking.

Sanyu left the room, muttering to herself. She entered the library just to stop.

On her left was him. RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT. Reading a book. He stopped and started searching for a book in the rack while Sanyu stared at him, smiling to herself [ I DONT KNOW BUT I THINK I MAYBE
FALLING FOR YOU, DROPPING SO QUICKL
Y ]

She looked below and smiled. Yes, she was in love with him [ MAYBE I SHOULD KEEP THIS TO MYSELF ]

She looked at him again. Randhir noticed her staring and lifted his eyebrows as if to ask "what?" [ WAIT UNTIL I KNOW YOU BETTER ]

She shaked her head as if to say "nothing" and blushed again [ I'M TRYING NOT TO TELL YOU ]
She started walking towards him [ BUT I WANT TO ]

All of a sudden Parth appears and started talking to her and they started walking towards the exit, to go to the canteen [ I'M SCARED OF WHAT YOU'D SAY
SO, I'M HIDING
WHAT I'M FEELING
]

She looks back at Randhir and smiles as she sees him looking at Parth with anger and jealousy [ WHILE I'M TIRED OF HOLDING THIS INSIDE MY HEAD ]

*In The Canteen*
Parth is talking to her but she is seeing flashbacks of the SanDhir moments, smiling to herself. Him catching her. Their fights. Her making him come back. Him saving her from goons. Their kiss. Their eyelocks. Their uncomplete hug and many more [ I KEEP SPENDING ALL MY TIME JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
I THINK I'M FALLING FOR YOU
I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE AND NOW I FOUND YOU
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
]

Parth waves his hands in front of her eyes. She comes out of her dreams. He asks "Kya hua?" She says "nothing" [ I THINK I'M FALLING FOR YOU
I'M FALLING FOR YOU
]

Sanyukta is standing in darkness and Randhir hands slid around her waist. He makes her turn around [ AS I'M STANDING HERE, AND YOU HOLD MY HAND ]

Then he pulls her closer and they both started dancing [ PULL ME TOWARDS YOU AND WE START TO DANCE ]

Sanyu looks around and then back into his eyes [ ALL AROUND US, I SEE NOBODY ]

She blushes and looks down. He kisses her forehead [ HERE IN SILENCE, IT'S JUST YOU AND ME ]

She comes out of her dreams as she hears the bell ring. She looks around her, everyone is leaving the class, and realises that she was day dreaming. She smiled, slapped her silly head and went out of the room [ I'M TRYING NOT TO TELL YOU
BUT I WANT TO
I'M SCARED OF WHAT YOU'D SAY
SO, I'M HIDING
WHAT I'M FEELING
WHILE I'M TIRED OF HOLDING THIS INSIDE MY HEAD
]

She is in the corridor, singing the lyrics, blushing, smiling, turning around while everyone is dancing [ I KEEP SPENDING ALL MY TIME JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
]

She opens her arms and looks at the sky, still singing. [ I THINK I'M FALLING FOR YOU ]

She turns around, slips and falls [ I'M FALLING FOR YOU ]

Randhir catches her and they have an eyelock. [ OH I JUST CANT TAKE IT
MY HEART IS RACING
EMOTIONS KEEP SPILLING OUT
]

He steadies her and starts scolding her for never watching and walking but Sanyukta is busy staring at hia face. She starts smiling and then laughing. She calls him "budhu", pushing his forehead and walks past him, leaving him confused and suprised [ I KEEP SPENDING ALL MY TIME JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
I'M FALLING FOR YOU
]

She walks out of the college, towards her hostel. She's smiling and everyone around seems happy and in love. [ I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU
I WANT YOU ALL AROUND ME
AND NOW I'M SCARED OF IT
I THINK I'M FALLING FOR YOU x 2
]

She reaches her room [I'M FALLING FOR YOU ]

She opens the door, throws her books on her bed and goes to open the window. She stares outside , smiling [ music ]

She says to the world outside, as if she's talking to him "I'm falling for you" [ I'M FALLING FOR YOU ]

~ THE END ~

I'm sorry! I wrote this in a hurry!

Edited by Ms.P.K.Tunn - 06 March 2014 at 9:59pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12jennifermorganNikiiPthehighwaymanladly12345sora7882TheWhaaatChicLostInFantasyaddicted_lovearchita358pinkkskiru2992nspn.92EHMMBH_fan1tandalovepooSHWETAKASHLOVERSUV_AshtonAnikz003VaddySanyu_AggarwalRandhirHolichaviTheSilentBangPrussianBlueprincessaaliyaABCDesiGirl93LoveRantarasuzi...Sunshine_Amicool.surabhiRekha85purnima209Prachijainnarvifan1100littledevilsSanDhirFanaticwinchestersbarauniCrazy4AshViksrividhya68unishazkaveriw2008-Hudi-moonkmh

bewakoofLadki IF-Rockerz
bewakoofLadki
bewakoofLadki

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Nyc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeLi3Ve

SUV_Ashton Senior Member
SUV_Ashton
SUV_Ashton

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 1:22am | IP Logged
sweet one Smile Sanyukta in love with RandhirEmbarrassedEmbarrassed is what I want to see asap!LOLLOLLOL
But it would have been better if you hadn;t added the lyrics as well, not at least beside each line. Maybe at the beginning of each passage would have been better, like in Italics or underlined form. No offenece but you said criticism is welcomeSmile, so>>> KEEP WRITING, with these tips you'll soon become Chetan BhagatLOLLOLLOL
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged
this is something m dying to witness in the show..sanyu in love with randhir.. this was so beautiful..well written. keep your stories coming..i love reading them.
BeLi3Ve Goldie
BeLi3Ve
BeLi3Ve

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SUV_Ashton

sweet oneSmileSanyukta in love with RandhirEmbarrassedEmbarrassed is what I want to see asap!LOLLOLLOL
But it would have been better if you hadn;t added the lyrics as well, not at least beside each line. Maybe at the beginning of each passage would have been better, like in Italics or underlined form. No offenece but you said criticism is welcomeSmile, so>>> KEEP WRITING, with these tips you'll soon become Chetan BhagatLOLLOLLOL
I love you for this! I really like it when someone tells me my mistakes. Makes me better. I swear to god, I wanted to write like that. But my good-for-nothing phone doesnt let me Unhappy and boards are coming, so mom doesnt even allow me to touch the laptop, lol. Anyways, I'll keep this in my mind. Thankz Smile

SUV_Ashton

BeLi3Ve Goldie
BeLi3Ve
BeLi3Ve

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

this is something m dying to witness in the show..sanyu in love with randhir.. this was so beautiful..well written. keep your stories coming..i love reading them.
Sure thing after examz! Thanks so much for reading my crap Smile and enjoying it! [ROFL] Love Kriti
kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Wow wow wow this is so beautiful dear...and song also suit to the situation

But I m not satisfied because this is incomplete story

U have to complete this one...

BeLi3Ve

purnima209 IF-Dazzler
purnima209
purnima209