-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey friends! I really loved these new characters.. monty n mini.. πŸ˜†

Specially Monty, aww he was Dodo aka Uday in miley jab hum tum, even Priya/Navina was a part of MJHT. She played his sister in the show. I was reminded of those sweet MJHT days aww...😳

Anyways. I loved Monty here. He became yamla pagla deewana of Jeannie.. Jeannie calling him mendak, langurr.. loved it!!πŸ˜›

Wat say?πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklingeyes thumbnail
Me too liking these new characters...
N it reminded me of MJHT days as well..
N loving the interaction b/w Jeannie n Monty...hilarious
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

Me too liking these new characters...
N it reminded me of MJHT days as well..
N loving the interaction b/w Jeannie n Monty...hilarious

aww glad to hear that! Agree wid ya... If only jhonny is here, the fun will be tripledπŸ˜›
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree priya, was really funny Monty and Jeannie. I like when Monty I'm your raj kumar and Jeannie is saying Bikal NahiπŸ˜† 
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
didn't see the episodes
thanx for sharing it here 
aww uday from mjht i will be reminded the mjht days diya and uday i wish monty would be priya's brother here too
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

I agree priya, was really funny Monty and Jeannie. I like when Monty I'm your raj kumar and Jeannie is saying Bikal NahiπŸ˜† 

yup agree ashna! he's soo funny! the way he's flirting n then complaining to mamuπŸ˜†
megha_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priyam-

Hey friends! I really loved these new characters.. monty n mini.. πŸ˜†

Specially Monty, aww he was Dodo aka Uday in miley jab hum tum, even Priya/Navina was a part of MJHT. She played his sister in the show. I was reminded of those sweet MJHT days aww...😳

Anyways. I loved Monty here. He became yamla pagla deewana of Jeannie.. Jeannie calling him mendak, langurr.. loved it!!πŸ˜›

Wat say?πŸ˜‰

same here i loved the way they are reactg evry now n then its new n freah..n as far as dodo is concernd  i had the same thought 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Priyam-

yup agree ashna! he's soo funny! the way he's flirting n then complaining to mamuπŸ˜†

Yes funny;  the mamu saying you will get your lovestory.
.. The actor Monty  is family of KSG.
Edited by ashna26 - 10 years ago
MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Priyam..I agree fully, both new characters funny, and Mimmymama is bringing old time villain Jeevan in picture, ( if anybody remembers Jeevan,) his mannerisms, the dialogues, & each characters are just so very different, & Juju just can't escape anyone of them, Rubi is mindblowing in her acting..very happy two cute little Jeannies are still in the picture...both are so so very good in acting, i see repeat that is how i can see each charac performance..