The Vampire Diaries

!Season 6 Approved!

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
And we have yet again, another season to look forward to. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Ian Somerhalder has taken to his traditional sounding board to shout from the roof tops that The Vampire Diaries Season 6 has got the green light.

The CW television series has been Ian Somerhalder's main acting gig for 4 years so it's no wonder he is oozing his usual saccharin sweet appreciation.

In a Tweet released into the world like a white dove on Valentine's Day Somerhalder said;

The Vampire Diaries's stars are currently enjoying a break in their punishing schedules thanks to an airing break for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics.

The Atlanta winter storms have delayed the filming of new Season 5 episodes, but thankfully the ever optimistic Somerhalder can always look to the future for solace!

Are you guys super psyched to know there will be more vampire Diaries on the horizon?

LINK: http://moviepilot.com/stories/2014/02/19/somerhalder-is-bursting-with-gratitude-for-the-vampire-diaries-season-6-1243082?stamp=46168&subscribe_to=200853&utm_campaign=somerhalder-is-bursting-with-gratitude-for-the-vampire-diaries-season-6&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=fb-channel-vampires#!xGCeH

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Yipee .. πŸ₯³
Tfs Jot :)  
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am very happy, yes, but now what? What are they going to show now? I don't get it. How many more twists, how many turns? Where is this show going?
OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeeehaaa...okay so am new to the forum but am a HUUUGE fan of TVD!! and am so glad they renewed it for season-6!! for me season-5 has been kind of a drag..lets see how Julie revs it up in the next season :D
juliastiles406 thumbnail
yes...waiting for this season too...πŸ₯³
Alishaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heyyy thanks for the info... cant wait huh.. but m still stuck with season 5 epi 15... i havnt got the other epis... but i hope to the video clips soon...
cant wait for season 6, i wish to watch more of stefan elaina makeup togethrr . i love them
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -BlueEyes-

I am very happy, yes, but now what? What are they going to show now? I don't get it. How many more twists, how many turns? Where is this show going?

Totally agree with you I am happy to really. But I am afraid what they will do in the end of this show πŸ˜”
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -BlueEyes-

Yeahh, I think they have showed all the possible suspenses and twists. I hope they don't start up with Damon's doppleganger now.πŸ˜•
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally
Ian is also there
I wonder what will happen now
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
greattt news..

Thankz for sharing😊

I want at least 13 seasons of TVD πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†