Deiva Magal

My Version

Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My version 😉
Gayathri: Verayarum illa Prakash than
Sathya: Close your mouth! Isn't your mouth itching to tell a lie like this. I know my husband isn't perfect but I also know he will never do anything like you accused he has done. You're talking bad about a beautiful relationship between a brother in law and a sister in law. How would you know about relations when you're always against every one in this family?
Gayathri: I really feel for you Sathya. You refuse to believe the truth and the person who's telling you the truth. Yet you choose to be a victim of their play.
Sathya: Shut you mouth. I am very aware of the truth and very aware that what you are saying is a story which you solely made up. Anyone can accuse someone else falsely, how would you like it if I linked you with your sister's husband?
Gayathri: Sathya!
Sathya: Kobam varuthula. Do you feel like slapping me because that's exactly what I want to do to you right now. Don't worry, I will never scoop down to your level and start an argument regarding  that matter.
Gayathri: Only because you can't. I am only telling everyone the truth.
Sathya slaps Gayathri.
Sathya: One more word from you and I don't what I will do. If I start exploring the truth to all your plays you did in your life, your disguise will come to the surface and you will struggle to live. Sorry people for my words but I can't tolerate her nonsense any longer. What's worse is that you guys are puppets to her play and she's controlling every one of you to her linkings.
Sathya walks to Raju
Sathya: Even as someone's putting such an enormous blame on your wife, you don't feel the need to stand up and speak. It is your mistake that you treated your legal wife as an illegal connection. All of the blame is with you yet you're standing silent when this third party is throwing such accusations to your wife. You very well know that you're the father of this baby, if you truly think that then start looking for a job today. If you're heart is a stone like you're Anni then be part of her stupid play. I'm sorry if I offended anyone else but all my words were genuine and were pushed out of me. I can't stand here any longer
Sathya storms out
Raju: I'll look for work
Gayathri is still feeling her cheeks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Moved your post here shatir. Let me read and then will comment!
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
i like the way you made satya walking out without even looking at prakash. That is exactly what i wanted last night. I don't mind her fake acting about believing gayu, but could not digest that she went to prakash to say sorry ðŸ˜µ

the slap was good !!
Shathirlala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

. I don't mind her fake acting about believing gayu

I did though especially as she didn't tell Thilaga beforehand. ðŸ˜•
Great her drama yielded a good outcome but not exactly happy with how she achieved that ðŸ˜†
Shathirlala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

i like the way you made satya walking out without even looking at prakash.

Yeah why would she even look at him?
Never mind saying sorry ðŸ˜†
I made Sathya do just enough so he knows the trust is there and that she understands the relationship between Prakash and Thilaga.
But the way he acted to Sathya's family and forcing her to choose between them or him ðŸ˜¡. She needs to do something Athiradi to solve that problem too. ðŸ˜ƒ
hopper_ocean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ThangamPlus

Yeah why would she even look at him?
Never mind saying sorry ðŸ˜†
I made Sathya do just enough so he knows the trust is there and that she understands the relationship between Prakash and Thilaga.
But the way he acted to Sathya's family and forcing her to choose between them or him ðŸ˜¡. She needs to do something Athiradi to solve that problem too. ðŸ˜ƒ

I wanted the same to open in yesterday episode. When satya went to prakash and said sorry poori i was Has she forgot how prakash insulted her mom and forcing her to choose between family or him?? happy for raju changes but not happy with satya.