Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sruthi.r thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hai divya...1st of all sry to post so late I seriously don't know how I missed such a beautiful topic

my tbp story
myself sruthi.I am from south India (Tamil nadu).in our school for tour they used to take as to north India that's were my tbp story started.
I and my frnds were in a tour to Kolkata we were all tried due to two days of train journey , we stepped into Kolkata at night we all shouted hip, hip, hurry finally Kolkata has arrived.and there they have booked a huged hotel we were instructed that four of as should be in a room.when we entered there was to large bed, a big tv, a fridge, and a nice site.it became so late so after taking our food teacher instructed only 4 should be I a room but as soon as she left we call r frnds through cell we were 10 of the shouting , singing, taking photo's enjoying our self.then one of frnd switched on the tv and was watching d3 she loves the show and would often talk about it on the other hand I don't watch any serial because I don't know Hindi That much and after it was over tbp started it was the 1st day of the show we all 1st sawed the title track and we loved the rahi bond (I just feel in love with them at the 1st site) that's how my tbp story started.story of buddies which I sawed with my buddies then I started to learn Hindi with one of my frnds help.till now I am not good at it but I can understand if some one talks but don't now to spell or write properly

that's it this my tbp story
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey 
I have been watching tbp from episode-1 . I saw promos and from promos itself I started liking kd and kiya's charecter .
than the intro of all buddies in epi-1 was mindblowing . I even liked kisha scene during promotions in d3

Than I saw Kisha's first scene that is locker scene and fell in love with kisha 😳. Than I started liking rahi's cute friendship . The pranks of buddies than JJ entry and I started liking tbp more and more . I havent missed a single epi ..

this is my tbp story...

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Meri story yeh hai, ki main Channel V ke shows ki bohot badi fan hoon. First I started watching HHL, and from there I got to D3, and eventually Suvreen Guggal. So basically I watched all these promo for TBP, and I just fell in love with them. Especially RaHi because Panchi was very relatable, and Ranveer was just cute and mysterious. And then I saw KiSha in D3's Monsoon Special and I immediately knew that I was going to fall in love them. And I also remembered watching Manav sir in other shows, and then Bharti Kumar in Ishaan and HHL. And Nikhil Mehta (Piddi's actor) in Ishaan also. 
I've been watching the show since Day 1, and I immediately fell in love with KiSha and RaHi, as well as our wacko Piddi. And I immediately started hating Banga. I also really liked Avantika's charcter a lot as well. Miss her on the show. And I'm liking Sheeba too. So, that's basically my story.