Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: prejudiced

Totally agree with the four points...

The fourth point...total unexpected bonus... Left a grin on my face..I tell u Jalaal's delighted face and smile were enough for me to not pay much attention to all other negative news about the serial itself.

The boat ride was a let down..as they used body doubles and the scene was not delivered well. However I loved their convo in the boat, especially the 4 eyes part.I had assumed he added her eyes...πŸ˜‰

But the  biggest surprise was Jodha's admission/acknowledgement of her true feelings...and a visibly elated hubby who had been dying to hear those words...

Ruqqu's plight did make me feel sorry for 0.02 seconds until she slapped everyone, dragged Jodha and screeched beyond  my tolerance level. I guessed Jalaal also reacted like me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree with all the points you've made. As for that way that Ruq dragged Jodha into Jalal's room, he didn't at all like it. Did you see his face? Ruq has crossed the red line as far as Jalal is concerned. he wasn't even bothered when she left the room!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Donjas

Very beautiful analysis of an episode which showed significant development in the Jalal-Jodha relationship.

Other than that we were witness to Sharifuddin's graduation ceremony in the school of evilness. Earlier it was fingers that had his attention, now he has stepped up to throats. There seems to be a competition between Adham and Sharif over who wants to see his maker first.

See it was not so unbelievable that Sharif murdered that man ... after all the same Sharif only lanced Suryabhan from behind in an unethical way in the war and then beheaded Suryabhan. But the most idiotic part was that he was telling the man "Why didn't you tell me about the boatride. I could have easily killed Jalal on the boat!" Ha!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
neeshaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Mnsi
First of all let me congrtulate you for a  superb analysis of an excellent episode The last part was the best part for me. The love confession that too coming from Jodha, maybe unknowingly... but Raat's expressions were to die for... Both Paridhi and Rajat were outstanding in this wonderful scene.

The difference between Ruks and JO is crystal clear... now..Ruks keeps saying thst Jalaldoes not have a heart..but after watching yesterday's episode I felt...does she have one??? She was crying only coz her Audha... was in stake and not for her love for Jallu.. and here our Jo ...  is so much a person with a pure heart..she only wants to love and be loved by her husband and that all matters to her and soon only that will matter to Jallu s well... Our love birds are really getting close..connecting emotionally... so there is progress in the luv story...And what more would Jalal want ... now that
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashyagh

It was a nice episode Mansi and the last scene was to die for, Jalal looked too cute with his smile, his expressions were to die for, the last scene took the cake in every angle.  Now Jo can't hesitate to claim her "pati". 

And the way Jalal said he has 4 eyes now😳, he meant Jodha.

Where are his other two eyes? At the back of his head? Anyway the two eyes in front were giving great expressions!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

loved your writeup...Thank u

Thanks to you!πŸ˜›
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: copacati

Ruq drags Jodha to Jalal for the "boatride fiasco showdown"- and ends up with egg on her face!

yeah trueπŸ˜ƒnicely  writtenπŸ‘πŸΌkeep it up ruks ki to dhchiya ud gi thiπŸ˜†

I am so glad that not only did Jodha express her love openly, but it was also our wish that Jala should give Ruq a good talking-to which she deserved!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

GOOD ANALYSIS. MISSED YOU YESTERDAY.

TATA SKY SHOWING THIS;

JALAL  ENTIRE PLACE HAS TO CHOOSE THEIR "BEGHUM- KHAS BETWEEN RUK&JODHA JALAL IS IN DILEMMA . JODHA NOTICES ATROCITIES INFLICTED ON SLAVES AND ABOLISHES SLAVERY SYSTEM.

THIS IS NEW PROMO LINK WILL WRITE AFTER SOME TIME.

Yes I saw the Tatasky synopsis, but I am not sure what is going to happen in this maha episode. Are they going to have an election for position of khas begum and will the praja vote? Or is it just Jalal ka decision?
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: albakry

Nice analysis as usual. I really missed it last night and was about to to write to you to check

Don't ask about the Net going down at my place yesterday. All my work and my Important assignments (including post-replying) everything went for a toss!
Edited by skanda12 - 10 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zetter

Great analysis Dear...I really loved Jodha's reply when Jalal asked her the difference between her and Ruks reaction...and it's so fabulous to know that the entire palace thinks as Jodha as Jalal's most special wife. 

It's fab to see the story moving along, now that Jodha gave away the fact that she does have feeling for her husband and it isn't hate but love...I can't wait to see how things will be between them now but I got a feeling that Jalal will continue to tease his beautiful wife.

Can't wait for the Maha episode, I do hope something major happens.

Zetter! How are you? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Yup the story is moving forward at last thanks to Jodha and Jalal now acknowledging their love. Now I hope there won't be MUs between them but they will overcome obstacles together as a team. Remember in that makabra scene they said that was the last lonely night of their lives. So hope there won't be any more MUs in future.
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jshweta16

Good one Mansi! I loved yesterdays episode...CVs are smart, we criticized them for Tuesday's episode but they gave us a beautiful episode and a jaw-dropping last scene πŸ˜†. I never expected Jodha to confess so soon but she did and that too with such a genuineness that he was all shocked and grinning in excitement πŸ˜‰ 

Ruqaiya needs a treatment from Jalal, the woman does not know Royal code of manners! She pushed Jodha in spite of Jodha warning her before coming to Jalal and I loved seeing him damn annoyed but not loosing his cool on such a spoilt brat. I think Jalal will soon thrash her for her behavior as her rudeness is now not limited to harem but she now insults his men also which an Emperor will never tolerate. What a waste she is! 
  Bdw, Jalal has 5000+ begums and kaneez πŸ˜†, Abhay will have tough time handling PMs and queries on this πŸ˜‰

Yes I am tempted to ask Abhay for the full list of the names of all the 5000 women in the harem. Poor Abhay will tear his hair out!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by skanda12 - 10 years ago