Poor SURYA- What all plans they made

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Today I really felt sorry for both Sooraj and Sandhya. Whichever profession you are a marriage of a family member is something no one want to miss. You want to be part of every function. You want to enjoy every moment with your dear ones. You want to pull each other's legs. I mean it is that time you just want to let go of all your worries and dance on the floor. 
Coming to SURYA they are going to meet after 2 months. That too on such a occasion. In addition to being together they are going to be the most important people of RP as the elder son and DIL.
How much dreams they would have made to spend that time. Not only with family, but also with each other. In addition to dancing to hilt on Chavi's wedding how much Sandhya would have wanted to be in Sooraj's arms and how much Sooraj would have wanted her to be in his tight embrace.☺️ and well I guess everyone can guess the rest ☺️

They would have lived every waking moment thinking about the time they are gonna be together and then this sudden fiasco. Sandhya's leave application getting cancelled. I know how bad it is, how much time it will take them to adjust to reality in case Sandhya cannot go. 

I cannot explain that feeling but it is bad, very very bad. I had gone through hell when my leave was hanging in balance for my cousin's brother's marriage at the last minute due to postponing of a release. With phone calls coming from my cousin when are you coming to Cochin, to Mama , aunties calling me with details of wedding preparations I was unable to concentrate on work on hand. I had to rush to washroom multiple times to hide my tears that were free flowing. 

Finally just before last evening train left TVM to EKM my manager told that release is further postponed. I can go and come back and do work. I still remember the relief that wash through me and my rush to railway station to catch that train to be with everyone by 9pm to enjoy the masti as next day was wedding😃

If me who just wanted to enjoy with my cousins how it will be for Sandhya who wants to be with her husband. Oh my God it is bad , terrible I dont have words😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good post shruthi
marriages are stress relievers
the masti the enjoyment
its incredible

poor sandy
but we know she will convince sirji
expecting some surya scenes soon
crazy_subha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Shruthi...
Agree with u... SurYa would have had lots of plans to spend some time wit each other...
nd Sandy now-a-days badly wants Suraj to be wit her... She is always thinking abt him nd their sweet cute romantic moments... 
Sooo sad... Poor SurYa...😔

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they will show how whole RM missed sandy even whole HG too,in gg room they will show some surya scenes but she s going to pushkar gor marriage right..so they will concentrate mostly on marriage and s,k drama
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Sindhu I was not telling what CVs will show. They have def lined up S,K drama, but what I was telling what would be going through Sooraj and Sandhya's mind if they were individuals instead of fictional characters
jhema thumbnail
Yeah they may planned many. Even if they are busy with wedding preparations and cannot get some private time. the presence of other would make them happy.

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what happened?? Then the spoiler segment is a dream is it?? 😕

or is sandhya going to make a suprise for suraj by appearing at the last minute 😉

jhema thumbnail
^ phd(new name for niruba lol) Sirji rejected Sandhya's leave application. But soon Sandhya will convince Sirji and get her leave application accepted. 
She will come to RM. How Chavi's marriage will happen without Sandy? 
shruthiravi thumbnail
@niruba we were just discussing the episode. Sandhya will convince sirjee we know naa😃