Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Arshics

Bas iss laddoo ki ek jhalak ke liye kya kya jhelna par raha hai 

Laddoo ki galti 

Aur Kumud ka ma ma raag is senseless. 

And I am going to cut off the choti of that choti waali bd πŸ˜‘

@bold πŸ€£

Arshi my dear dheeraj rakho, haven't u heard don't kill the messenger πŸ˜†, uss bechari BD ki kya galti, she's just holding the fort for Mrs,Saraswatichandra 
Originally posted by shubh-aarambh

πŸ˜† OMG Di...the dialogues I was about to say about our galti of watching the show and today's episode being better than yesterday's came at the end of your post as a shocker to me ... πŸ˜† aapki bytes padke maaza aaye mujhe... πŸ˜† and if I am not wrong this guman was in hospital only once ... after that she was either shouting with the Desais or romancing with kabir... πŸ₯± and I accept the fact that she is indeed a loving mother to her son.. so its not good to hide the truth about her son's marriage ... this kumud... 😑 she was one of the main culprits of hiding it.. she was angry with sarar when he did dansum's marriage without telling anyone ... but hiding it from Danny's mom is good thing kya? πŸ₯± this kalika and her stupid laughs πŸ₯± 😑 and as usual the irritating BD'S... πŸ₯± but I felt monica was good today.. πŸ˜† and now this kabir is calling vc as kaka know.. so he will see all this tamasha... when we will come to know of his true intentions? πŸ₯±

Waise bhi in this case Guman's anger is justified and Desais are plain mean to her 

Sankat ke naam pe ek ma se uske bete ki shadi ki baat chupana 

Ghatiya harkat! 

Poor poor poor writing, 

Pehle toh Kumud hides the truth about Danny's marriage 

Invites LN for her and Saras's marriage, but makes no mention of Danny kusum 

Then after Guman lands up, they hide the truth 

For a flimsy reason 

Desais ki galti 

Now what? Kalika and Guman gang up? 
Originally posted by Arshics

Waise bhi in this case Guman's anger is justified and Desais are plain mean to her

Sankat ke naam pe ek ma se uske bete ki shadi ki baat chupana

Ghatiya harkat!

Poor poor poor writing,

Pehle toh Kumud hides the truth about Danny's marriage

Invites LN for her and Saras's marriage, but makes no mention of Danny kusum

Then after Guman lands up, they hide the truth

For a flimsy reason

Desais ki galti

Now what? Kalika and Guman gang up?
If kaman gang is the next move of CV's, then we can do the shradh for sc I guess... πŸ₯± sorry being rude here..
Havent seen the epi yet. Is it worth watching anyway? 
They again hid the fact about Dansum's marriage? What in the world do the Desais gain from it? NOTHING in my opinion.
After seeing y'day's precap I thought Danny would open his mouth today. No luck so far. Neither will the Desais let Gumaan know about Dansum's marriage thmselves nor will they allow Kusum to open her mouth! 
Again bd? πŸ˜”
Originally posted by -Obsessed-

Havent seen the epi yet. Is it worth watching anyway?
They again hid the fact about Dansum's marriage? What in the world do the Desais gain from it? NOTHING in my opinion.
After seeing y'day's precap I thought Danny would open his mouth today. No luck so far. Neither will the Desais let Gumaan know about Dansum's marriage thmselves nor will they allow Kusum to open her mouth!
Again bd?πŸ˜”
Hey Bhavya... finally Danny opened his mouth after much tamasha... πŸ˜• BD's were there as usual ... 😑
Didn't watch yet. But aap ke bytes padhne ki aadat ban gayi hai. How do u do this arshi.
Originally posted by shubh-aarambh

Hey Bhavya... finally Danny opened his mouth after much tamasha... πŸ˜• BD's were there as usual ... 😑

Finally he got the courage to open his mouth? And that too after having that much drama? couldnt he have opened his mouth when Guman caught them together in their room? πŸ˜‘  
Ye uncreatives se kya bharosa! 

πŸ˜” And BDs  were irritating as usual right? 

Finally he got the courage to open his mouth? And that too after having that much drama? couldnt he have opened his mouth when Guman caught them together in their room?😑

πŸ˜”And BDs were irritating as usual right?

If they reveal before then how can they fill episodes for this stupid track? πŸ₯± and when BD's have been pleasing to eyes? πŸ˜†

Finally he got the courage to open his mouth? And that too after having that much drama? couldnt he have opened his mouth when Guman caught them together in their room? πŸ˜‘  

πŸ˜” And BDs  were irritating as usual right? 

Bhavya, you have summed up the poora 22 minutes perfectly in 4 lines 

This was what the whole episode was ! 
yes danny ki galti...
but also to be slightly fair to him.. his relation with kusum was not exactly happening right after marriage.. so it would have been difficult for him to inform that to his mom...

but he should have said it last time only when ghuman saw them together at desai house...even if VC and kumud stoped kusum from saying it... so it is his galti there..