Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

All of a sudden evil trio disappeared !! how come?I guess they r up to something🤔

well the witches maybe busy trying to cover their tracks and plot a new scheme, whilst jass is probably hiding behind their sarees..
Edited by --Jenelle-- - 10 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks meera for awesome LUD.  much needed episode 
hope shivani starts having FB where she has mistrusted raghu and think could trio be behind it and she fell into their trap.
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DeliciousAS

at haveli..

trio rejoice for victory..mahima says dont praise..me..i dep money in acct..but u called police..aunt says dont praise each oither and u frgt me...mahima says u started the game and so we are happy...aunt says shi will nt doubt and rag will nt come..

Lets make sure..rag stays in jail till we snatch all property of shivani..

at bank...

In cctv camera thy se ewho deposited money..Shivani sees mahima depositing money...👍🏼

She is shocked.she says bhahbhi

PRECAP..police says leave raghoo...rag comes out...shivani hugs raghoo...arghoo is shocked...

Wow It moved fast, glad that Shivani saw the evidence with her own eyes, can't wait to see what she does to the evil trio.  So they thought that by depositing the money Shivani would believe them, are they in for a rude awakening.  Fantastic ending👏👏

rekrn thumbnail
Thanks Meera for the update.  Have a great rest of your week everyone🤗
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
finally shivani is learning the truth. it's probably a hard blow for her. do i sympathize with her? i think not...she desrves the guilt...
rekrn thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Jenelle--

finally shivani is learning the truth. it's probably a hard blow for her. do i sympathize with her? i think not...she desrves the guilt...

True and that's the hardest guilt to live with knowing that you are responsible for the mess that he is in by blinding believing things with out checking things out.
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
thank you meera 🤗

superb episode...👏

enjoy the rest of your day guys..🤗