Tamil Other Serials

Anyone remember Aanandam serial? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Yes, Sri I remember that.

This is the only serial I tried to watch till the end even though it went off for some time.

I liked the lady who acted as Abi (I think) - yes, I remember her name - Brinda?  I wonder where is she now.

That is the villi right? Wife of first son? Madan a avan peru? karthik than Kamalesh Sukanya pair. She acted briefly in another serial but stopped after few parts. Don't know what happen!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisaiCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone remember Aanandam serial? (Page 2)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Thought I had posted here last week, guess didn't/some error happened and my post was gone! ;-)

Anyhow,   yeah, I remember Anandham serial.. It was around that time I joined  IF.Smile
 I used to be very regular in visiting IF those days...Big smile  and I remember we having many contests, fun fictions, discussions going on for this serial. 

Then there was a caption contest conducted by Sri and I got awarded with a 'Winner siggy' which still is attached with my profile pic.  (you got that right Caryn! Embarrassed) I'm still holding it, as I never changed my profile, and also like that little  'Anandham time' reminder. Wink

They have a very nice title song, where Sukanya dances with lot of girls..right?! I like that song for it's plesant music and meanings...

it goes something like this...

Anandham Ithu Anandham
Anbe anbe Anandham
Nimmathi enbathu Anandham
Oruvarukkaga oruvar vaazhum Unnatha vazhkai Anandham...
Oruvar mezhukai oruvar OLiyaai vaazhanthal kooda Anandham

Edited by supree - 26 March 2014 at 1:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisaiCaryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top